[Game Over] Star Wars Mafia: Jedi vs Sith

VERTi60

Just now, Sunflower said:

I'd like confirmation at some point about whether I'm going to be the volunteer for force ghost thing. Protecting myself is going to be intensive and put me at a major disadvantage in the future, and I don't want to do it unless I know there's a good reason.

The current plan is to go to you.

21 hours ago, Retaliation said:

I had to prod Vert myself. 

Did the same, got an ''Oops!'' and an update to my PM as a reply. :v Tier2 skill is right there.

19 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

@Nodlied- Before I give my analysis, mind telling us what you did for N1, besides learning a T2?

I decided to sense the force (10 flower points) on Voe. Ended up with a ''Fear'' return. The action itself describes that some beings are still ''covered'' under light. Yes, I do know that this links me to Voe suddenly screaming in fear every time he sees his own shadow. But it's pretty much all I have.

Speaking of Voe, I'll be more than willing to see if he'll be able to cure himself if he manages to win.

##Vote Champion Voe

As for my absence, again, I'm doing my thing at my internship and will be doing so again tomorrow (which will be followed by an open-house event to lure in new victims pupils, so I'll be even later than usual tomorrow).

Also, Jeod, don't quit on an assumption! Let's get to the bottom of this and win this game. That is, if you're not a shit that is.

Just now, Nodlied said:

Did the same, got an ''Oops!'' and an update to my PM as a reply. :v Tier2 skill is right there.

I decided to sense the force (10 flower points) on Voe. Ended up with a ''Fear'' return. The action itself describes that some beings are still ''covered'' under light. Yes, I do know that this links me to Voe suddenly screaming in fear every time he sees his own shadow. But it's pretty much all I have.

Speaking of Voe, I'll be more than willing to see if he'll be able to cure himself if he manages to win.

##Vote Champion Voe

As for my absence, again, I'm doing my thing at my internship and will be doing so again tomorrow (which will be followed by an open-house event to lure in new victims pupils, so I'll be even later than usual tomorrow).

Also, Jeod, don't quit on an assumption! Let's get to the bottom of this and win this game. That is, if you're not a shit that is.

That's not exactly what I thought your action did, but it's close I guess.  The wording I got is maybe a bit ambiguous in hindsight.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I was told you sensed a target's "alignment".

Well, that's close enough. And it should pretty much prove that being light means your town and that being dark means you're scum. That theory would be additionally supported by the action explaining that some results are still considered to be part of ''light''.

Should be a combination of control (T1) and sense (T1). But maybe my other aspects also influence it. My knowledge skill is intelligence and my combat skill is constitution (if it even has anything to do with it.)

So how many skills do you have exactly? Are you sure it isn't just one of the pure skills?

I have three skills at the moment. Control (T1), Sense (T1) and control-sense (T2). I'm not sure if it's one of the pure skills. Maybe it helps that I'm human.

When did the skill appear?

IIRC it appeared yesterday, after I learned sense. It might have been there at the start, but I would have missed it if that was the case or I simply don't remember it.

Just now, Nodlied said:

IIRC it appeared yesterday, after I learned sense. It might have been there at the start, but I would have missed it if that was the case or I simply don't remember it.

Then it probably is just int-sense.

You should pay more attention :p

53 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

##vote sith Jeod

[Vote Counted] ChopBam voted Jeod to be the Sith in the Duel!

45 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

##Vote Champion Voe

[Vote Counted] Nodlied voted Voe to be the Champion in the Duel!

qI4hyhv.png

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Jeod, I'm planning to vote you Champion and Nodlied Sith, but only if you're going continue to play and contribute if you win. If you're going to give up either way, then

##Vote Champion Voe.

And at least Voe might be able to purge himself of the Dark Side.

I've already said that if it's the case then I would continue. Nodlied is still my top read for reasons already stated (I simply agree with them). But hey, if I end up dueling Voe, it could be fun to fight it. I'd surrender right before the final turn maybe.

What's so fishy about Nodlied anyway?

People not seemly believing that I only went for learning one skill instead of two during N0 due to the wording. At least, that's what got the wagon rolling.

3 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

Looks like I'm not gonna get free sleep tonight j/k :p

I definitely won't be able to stay up until like 1AM to fight a duel, so don't feel like you have to be glued to your monitor.

Didn't Cat 5 also not learn two skills, even though he's int (and later decided to keep it ambiguous)?

I don't know. All I know is that's the original reason for line towards Nodliedtown.