[Game Over] Star Wars Mafia: Jedi vs Sith

VERTi60

1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

I like how it's a mirror image for some reason compared to your actual new avatar.

What if I told you that my avatar is the actual mirror image. (Because my OCD tells me that my avatar characters need to look inwards towards the posts.)

On 1/1/2018 at 5:43 PM, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Indeed I have. I'm sure I played it years ago when it released on Nintendo DS. I don't really want to comment on it until you're done, but I will say that they've never released AAI2 outside of Japan. You'll probably want to find the fan translation if you wind up wanting to play that.

I've just finished this. Great game, good story, but I think I prefer the courtroom element alongside the investigations.

I do to. I didn't enjoy AAI very much. It's probably the only Ace Attorney game I didn't ever replay and don't care to. The cases were too predictable and Edgeworth figured things out too slowly. The turnabouts weren't really there. And there were a lot of characters I'd rather not remember.

AAI2 has much more interesting cases, and while it still doesn't feature courtroom segments, it does a better job getting a similar feeling than AAI did. And it manages to surprise the player in ways that weren't already done in previous Ace Attorney games. Far superior, in my opinion.

Sorry, busy with work and hearthstone tournament ladders this week, not much time to prepare the game in free time due to other errands. The aim is Monday but can be delayed for later next week since I have few larger meetings on Monday and new process to map.

On 1/6/2018 at 5:08 AM, VERTi60 said:

Sorry, busy with work and hearthstone tournament ladders this week, not much time to prepare the game in free time due to other errands. The aim is Monday but can be delayed for later next week since I have few larger meetings on Monday and new process to map.

No complaints here. In a surprising twist of events, for the past few weeks my wife and I have been discussing whether to buy a house or keep paying rent. Paying a monthly mortgage is cheaper than paying rent here, and it's a better investment. So we started doing our research and wouldn't you know it we might actually be buying our first house within the next month holy guacamole.

So from me, take your time. XD

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

No complaints here. In a surprising twist of events, for the past few weeks my wife and I have been discussing whether to buy a house or keep paying rent. Paying a monthly mortgage is cheaper than paying rent here, and it's a better investment. So we started doing our research and wouldn't you know it we might actually be buying our first house within the next month holy guacamole.

So from me, take your time. XD

Congrats. Here it's usually much cheaper to pay rent but with your own house at least you are investing to your own. Problem is that banks/economy are not always reliable but then again there's usually no better alternative.

Game update: If you want to join the game or update your character, today and tomorrow would be the last chance before I start assigning roles.

Once I receive all character PMs by later today (max tomorrow), I'll start assigning roles. I'll try to post some of the game rules later today and game will hopefully start this week (Wed or Fri), I'll let you know at least 24 hour in advance though.

On 1/8/2018 at 6:46 AM, VERTi60 said:

Game update: If you want to join the game or update your character, today and tomorrow would be the last chance before I start assigning roles.

Once I receive all character PMs by later today (max tomorrow), I'll start assigning roles. I'll try to post some of the game rules later today and game will hopefully start this week (Wed or Fri), I'll let you know at least 24 hour in advance though.

when-game-stert.jpg