[Game Over] Star Wars Mafia: Jedi vs Sith

VERTi60

5 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Perhaps the reason I'm opposed to these random challenges is I still want to see Nodlied vs Voe deathmatch :p

Not going to happen. :v

Just now, Retaliation said:

I...

##accept

ozOzBiX.jpg

23 hours ago, VERTi60 said:

Players can also directly challenge themselves instead of voting (only one player at a time for each player, so you can't challenge multiple players for example before your first challenged player replies, and visa versa, a player can't challenge someone else if he/she was already challenged.

The first player who accepts the Duel will initiate a Duel Phase and the Council Phase will be shortened (but not more than 24 hours).

In case there is no challenge accepted, the votes will determine who has the most "Champion votes" and "Sith votes". In case of a tie, Dice Roll will determine the outcome.

A standard Day/Council Phase will last max 48 hours. During this time, you can discuss your action results from previous phases and outcomes, and determine who should be your

From the looks of things, I'd say they don't have to wait for anything, that's a restriction on individual players Orange, not the entire group as a whole.

Just now, Shade939 said:

From the looks of things, I'd say they don't have to wait for anything, that's a restriction on individual players Orange, not the entire group as a whole.

I suppose so, on a technicality of it.  This has the potential to get out of hand, fast.  I trust that everyone, once the actual days start, will exercise more restraint, lest ye be labeled as a sith.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I suppose so, on a technicality of it.  This has the potential to get out of hand, fast.  I trust that everyone, once the actual days start, will exercise more restraint, lest ye be labeled as a sith.

...you make me regret i didn't challenge you instead

Voe wasn't marked as Sith and wasn't challenged so we might have our first Duel.

Note that entering a duel means that at least one of those players will be eliminated from the game permanently, so next Council meetings won't yield as much challenges (unless players feel very very confident :p)

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Voe wasn't marked as Sith and wasn't challenged so we might have our first Duel.

Note that entering a duel means that at least one of those players will be eliminated from the game permanently, so next Council meetings won't yield as much challenges (unless players feel very very confident :p)

TBH i'd like to know how combat works before i get into it

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Have you seen who we associate with around here? :v

2 minutes ago, Voe said:

tumblr_nmylelzbaV1sx2peuo1_500.gif

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

Spring semester starts for me next week so if I die I'll just be less distracted :v.

Would be kind of lame to not see if my build is actually good though!