[GAME OVER] CYOR III

Jeod

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Do you think someone with ongoing lies that isn't town or even neutral should be left alive?

My victory condition is to gather four corpses, and have my abomination kill two players.

Sometimes it's a single word that makes all the difference.

Mama mia, you guy have been busy!

7 hours ago, Retaliation said:

Are you able to expand on what the pm said about the virus? Could give us an idea of how it works/who it's from.

It's literally just ''you've been infected, it doesn't do anything for now''. =/ But eh, Irish has covered it already it seems.

5 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

I can confirm that his ability is indeed "gather corpse." My first thought was that Shade was a Body Snatcher, which is usually Town oriented unless they snatch up a Scum body. Then I thought of the possibly Scummy ability of stealing all the items on a dead body. My last thought was like what a player previously had where they could investigate dead bodies to find the cause of death or past actions.

I was getting ready to counterclaim Chop or yourself but to no avail. I'd rather you didn't kill the neutral player though, granted I've killed you twice before. Oh I should mention that the "virus" isn't related to anything scary, it just prevents people the infected from killing me. It's also my passive to spread it to a random player.

Cat5, I can't RB Mafia...at least, when they're trying to NK.

I'll start on the chart, Orange.

I'm honestly not sure about the claim that the virus is harmless, but we'll see.

3 hours ago, Retaliation said:

The pies are time bombs.

Well duh. Besides the fact that Choppy is being really weird, it wouldn't surprise me if his objective was to ''pie'' at least half of the remaining players and then blow them up should he get killed.

In any case, Shade, despite your potential, you did basically tell us that you aren't town. And there's no reason for us to let you live. Unless a better lynch comes up today, ##Vote Shade. I'm not having any zombies walk around on my watch.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Unsurprisingly, you can't trust town as a third party either it seems, even if it's entirely possible to work alongside them...

Well, you can, but when your victory condition includes killing, it makes it tough to trust you. You would've been better off lying and saying that your victory condition was to only create Frankenstein's Monster or maybe to have not even mentioned that you were TP.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Well, you can, but when your victory condition includes killing, it makes it tough to trust you. You would've been better off lying and saying that your victory condition was to only create Frankenstein's Monster or maybe to have not even mentioned that you were TP.

Probably would have been better if I had simply never informed them that I was a TP role that could have worked alongside them in the first place. Honestly, given how my role is set up I don't really have anything at all to actually indicate that my character was anything other than another town role.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Probably would have been better if I had simply never informed them that I was a TP role that could have worked alongside them in the first place. Honestly, given how my role is set up I don't really have anything at all to actually indicate that my character was anything other than another town role.

Since it looks like you're pretty likely to be lynched, do you have any items or other abilities that might be able to help?

Just now, Shade939 said:

Not certain how hostile you can consider a TP when they only need to kill a single player other than themselves over the course of the entire game...

The problem is that they don't know you only have to kill one other player and neither do you if you're unable to kill yourself. And there's no guarantee that you'll stop at yourself. Say you collect the 2, 3, or 4 corpses you need and now you have your killing machine. At this point we're already down to roughly 6 to 4 players. You kill one, now we're at 5 to 3. Chances are the game is either already over or your kill will be the deciding action. If we're down to 3, then if you killed yourself Scum would win. If we're down to 4 and you killed yourself, Scum would win if they had 2 people. If we're down to 5 and you killed yourself, Scum would win if they had 2 people. Same concept if you killed Town. Mathematically, it's putting a lot of trust on you, who is TP, while according to your Victory Condition, almost makes it impossible for you to win without essentially deciding the game. Usually Town doesn't like to take risks like that.

I was mostly assuming he'd have to only collect 2 bodies because 4 would just be impossible if he has to do that and NK. I was also ignoring other factors and the Mafia NK. So really we'd be down to 4 to 2 players which would be even more distressing.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

I was mostly assuming he'd have to only collect 2 bodies because 4 would just be impossible if he has to do that and NK. I was also ignoring other factors and the Mafia NK. So really we'd be down to 4 to 2 players which would be even more distressing.

Oh and the lynch after his first NK, so yeah...even more impossible. I can understand why Cat5 really like the claimed condition.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Guess it's not a guarantee then...

I'm guessing the whatever item you have won't really be beneficial to Town, because you're just digging yourself a deeper hole.

Although you don't always have the best way to describe your thoughts you're usually a rather exceptional Town player looking at your previous two games. You guessed correctly about me and Chop the first time and essentially for me and Jeod the second. But I think you might need some work when it comes to manipulating information. Take this as a learning experience. Generally I don't recommend oversharing when you want to mislead Town. It's difficult to lie appropriately and cover all your tracks. The main reason I chose to reveal myself so early is because I'm Neutral so I don't have anything to hide and it's better for me to get that out of the way to better help Town, but it also lets Scum know that they don't really have to target me.

6 hours ago, Killing_You said:

##vote Retaliation

5 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

##vote Shade939

4 hours ago, Nodlied said:

##Vote Shade.

Thanks for keeping it simple overnight gents!

Current Vote Count

Category 5 Hurricane voted Shade939

ChopBam voted no one

Killing You voted Retaliation

Nodlied voted Shade939

OrangeP47 voted no one

Retaliation voted Retaliation

Shade939 voted no one

Sunflower voted no one

TheIrishMan voted no one

Tie votes, 11 hours until hammer.

CLARIFICATION:

Town must eliminate all hostile parties. Again, hostile is defined as an alignment with a killing action or potential for a killing action, and/or has a win condition that contradicts town's objective.

Mafia must equal or outnumber all other players to win. Essentially, they must eliminate all other outcomes. This includes controlling the votes during the day, but also eliminating day actions that could allow town to lynch a mafia player despite mafia control. I will not end the game if there is still a possibility for anything other than a mafia win.

While I still think Retal would be the ideal candidate, I'm going to switch over for a couple of reasons:

1. I don't like tie votes.

2. As detailed by GM:

5 hours ago, Jeod said:

Town must eliminate all hostile parties. Again, hostile is defined as an alignment with a killing action or potential for a killing action, and/or has a win condition that contradicts town's objective.

Under these conditions, and going by the win condition Shade has given us, we'll need to get rid of Shade sooner or later.

##vote Shade

Just now, Killing_You said:

While I still think Retal would be the ideal candidate, I'm going to switch over for a couple of reasons:

1. I don't like tie votes.

2. As detailed by GM:

Under these conditions, and going by the win condition Shade has given us, we'll need to get rid of Shade sooner or later.

##vote Shade

Current Vote Count

Category 5 Hurricane voted Shade939

ChopBam voted no one

Killing You voted Shade939

Nodlied voted Shade939

OrangeP47 voted no one

Retaliation voted Retaliation

Shade939 voted no one

Sunflower voted no one

TheIrishMan voted no one

Shade939 has majority. ~5 hours to hammer.