[Game Over] CYOR - Battle of the Gods Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, Nodlied said:

I can confirm that I am the second lad who tried to visit Jeod this night. Why didn't my visit work though? :v

Well, if you're not a doctor, then you got bussed to someone else. So whatever you were supposed to do to me, you did it to someone else.

Just now, Jeod said:

Well, if you're not a doctor, then you got bussed to someone else. So whatever you were supposed to do to me, you did it to someone else.

Negative. Result PM resulted in a failed action.

Just now, Nodlied said:

Negative. Result PM resulted in a failed action.

Ahh, that changes things. Either Shade blocks those who visit his target, or you got blocked. But if you were blocked, then I don't think you'd show up as visiting me.

4 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

I can confirm that I am the second lad who tried to visit Jeod this night. Why didn't my visit work though? :v

Just now, Shade939 said:

Exactly, good way to investigate a player who would have otherwise been overlooked for most of the game.

If you bussed me and Nodlied, then my own target would have been switched to Nodlied. Unfortunately, my Result PM doesn't confirm my own target. It just states "your Target".

I don't like this.

Just now, Jeod said:

Did Shade save my life?

1qqazl.jpg

I don't think that not being able to honour your request would mean anything in terms of your status of being alive or not.

Whatever, I'm too busy this weekend to babysit a second Shade debate. You guys want a repeat of CYOR 3, go right ahead. At the very least, this will give us some information and hopefully some good luck. Shade should have been lynched D1.

##Lightning Storm

Just now, Nodlied said:

Are you implying that I tried to nightkill Jeod?

He's implying that I tried to nightkill you. I was implying that you tried to nightkill me. Poor guy has a vendetta.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Would you use a NK if it could possibly target yourself, and the cause of that effect was probably going to die the next day?

Yes? What are the odds that such a role would be in the game at all, even if claimed during d1, when you combine it with the chance that somebody would end up killing himself? The amount of dicerolls required for such a thing to occur are almost negligible on N1.

Uhh... guys... Is anyone else curious about the fact that the guy who got blocked on the night with no kill is claiming to have no action in a CYOR game? 

Same guy who was accusing Jeod of spreading confusion about his alignment when Jeod was actually laying tidbits of his role for people to jump on?

Same guy who dayblocked Jeod the second he made a minor threat to kill someone, and later said he wasn't going to block Jeod unless he was certain he killed a townie?

...Bueller?

Just now, Killing_You said:

Uhh... guys... Is anyone else curious about the fact that the guy who got blocked on the night with no kill is claiming to have no action in a CYOR game? 

Same guy who was accusing Jeod of spreading confusion about his alignment when Jeod was actually laying tidbits of his role for people to jump on?

Same guy who dayblocked Jeod the second he made a minor threat to kill someone, and later said he wasn't going to block Jeod unless he was certain he killed a townie?

...Bueller?

I wonder if someone accused that player of being Scum earlier also?

Just now, Killing_You said:

...Bueller?

It is pretty weird.  I don't have meta on him though.