[Game Over] CYOR - Battle of the Gods Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, Shade939 said:

Have you actaully bothered to look at everything else he's done so far and said? For that matter I'm pretty certain your scum.

What he's done is not related to the meta of "overpowered role". Neither of those arguments correlate. I think his initial actions are suspicious, but he hasn't done anything to identify himself as not being town.

Greetings lads, I see a lot has happened today.

Could somebody give me a tl;dr? I've read over everything, but by not being there I can't fully get into the what and why? Also, Shade, are thou neutral?

Just now, Nodlied said:

Greetings lads, I see a lot has happened today.

Could somebody give me a tl;dr? I've read over everything, but by not being there I can't fully get into the what and why? Also, Shade, are thou neutral?

I can't do too much unfortunately since I'm on mobile.

Shade made some scummy slips and is most certainly not town.

Just now, Shade939 said:

I am most definitely a town role, although certainly on the more expendable side because my ability can certainly backfire on town if used improperly.

I see. Willing to elaborate on that?

I think I see where Shade is coming from. I also have an ability that could end up hurting town if used wrongly. It's a pretty strong ability I grant to someone else, and should be used wisely. Then again, the same could be said for any roleblocking or killing abilities, so :v

8 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

I, too, have an ability that can either be very useful for town or scum, depending on how it's used.

Hide contents

It's called "vote."

Hide contents

Ok, I stop now.

Oops, I think we have a tiny whiny problem here. You see lad, it is me who is the voter. So I'm calling bullshit on that claim of yours.

##Vote Killing_You

56 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

I think I see where Shade is coming from. I also have an ability that could end up hurting town if used wrongly. It's a pretty strong ability I grant to someone else, and should be used wisely. Then again, the same could be said for any roleblocking or killing abilities, so :v

It's always a possibility, but nearly everything Shade's posted points to the contrary. If you have some other D1 lynch in mind, please elaborate while we're a mere two hours from hammer.

4 minutes ago, Jeod said:

It's always a possibility, but nearly everything Shade's posted points to the contrary. If you have some other D1 lynch in mind, please elaborate while we're a mere two hours from hammer.

Nah, I'm not really against the Shade lynch tbh. But the argument that he has an ability that could possibly hurt town, therefore he is scum, etc, shouldn't be used.

Just now, ChopBam said:

Nah, I'm not really against the Shade lynch tbh. But the argument that he has an ability that could possibly hurt town, therefore he is scum, etc, shouldn't be used.

That isn't an argument I ever made and wasn't the basis for the lynch. Shade hinted at being neutral, and then town, and then stated this about his ability, only in the past two hours.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

You do realize now that you have revealed it there might not be "later?"

We know that there's something scummy about Shade. He hasn't claimed some amazing power role that could make us hesitant about lynching him without a safety net. Besides that, I think we can maximize his utility tomorrow.