APB 3.2.2.0 Changelog

8 hours ago, Pushwall said:

InfantryAnimations

• Taunt/emote animations are now working again! These are bound to the numpad keys by default; if you don't get them automatically bound when entering your first game, you'll have to bind them yourself in Esc > Options > Extended Options. Row 7-9 contains kicks and punches (still completely harmless), row 4-6 contains salutes, and 0-3 contain 4 assorted other emotes. Unlike in older releases where they did work, they can no longer cancel fall damage. Be aware that 2 old limitations are still here - they can't be used in offline mode (it was MUCH easier to add the taunt scripts to the soldiers via server plugins) and Tanya is still incapable of taunting (the animations aren't compatible with the female skeleton).

3PgS2D8.gif

3.2.2.7:

• Fixed collision issues on To The Core and Camos Canyon.
  • Taunt keys should now be automatically set for people playing from a fresh install.
  • Added hint on splash damage cover penetration to the auto-announce list (since I still see people trying to use MBTs to kill infantry inside buildings to no effect)

15 hours ago, Pushwall said:

Light Tank

• Reload time up (1.2 -> 1.25 sec)

They still kind of wreck heavies easily w/o much effort, plus they have the mobility and small profile advantage. So if anything I would suggest nerfing the dmg a wee bit. A heavy shouldn't almost always lose or draw against one single light which I have impression is now happening.

I don't want to suggest to buff heavy's armor instead since I don't know how that would impact battles vs meds but that's another alternative.

3.2.2.8:

• Hopefully fixed the keys.cfg issue for good (so you should be able to repair/sell now).
  • Made sprinting animation noticeably faster than jogging.
  • Attack Sub now fires its first shot from the left torpedo tube instead of the right, since every other multi-barreled unit fires their first shot from the left.

And one more update - a server-side update that doesn't require a patch:

Dynamic rotation is working again! The next map is now picked randomly (though recently-played maps will be excluded) and the pool of maps is restricted by the player count; small player counts mean that the game won't pick incredibly large maps or Missile Silo maps, and large player counts mean that the game won't pick incredibly small maps or infantry maps. So no more 2v2 KOTG or 12v12 Antlion!

I’m curious does this mean there is a large and small catagorie? Like 10 and up vs 10 and down. Or does this mean each map is given variable number which corresponds to a minimum player count required for rotation?

does this mean that more of the infantry only maps are returning? 

Lastly does this also pave the way for bot maps?

On 6/25/2018 at 8:45 PM, Raptor29aa said:

I’m curious does this mean there is a large and small catagorie? Like 10 and up vs 10 and down. Or does this mean each map is given variable number which corresponds to a minimum player count required for rotation?

Yes there is a low player count category and a high player count gategory. (We'll have more categories in the future)

7 hours ago, Raptor29aa said:

1) does that mean bot maps for low player count?

No, because bots still count for stats and should stop existing a lot earlier than the 15 player threshold for low/high count anyway.

7 hours ago, Raptor29aa said:

2) does this mean all infantry only maps are out of rotation in high player counts?

Yes, at least once we find out what is causing the server/bot to randomly set the next map to something other than what it's supposed to be (which has been an issue long before this new system)