[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

Just now, Shade939 said:

Ok, unless Killing_You is scum or he can somehow overlooking killing items/actions on a character, only three players could have killed FRAYDO.

OrangeP47, Category 5 Hurricane, and Retaliation.

Whys that?

If my hand was forced I would have guessed that I would have had priority, because that's more feel bad than the reverse. I didn't feel I was in that kind of situation though (because I thought I could steal the other from sunflower. 

Just now, Shade939 said:

Ok, unless Killing_You is scum or he can somehow overlooking killing items/actions on a character, only three players could have killed FRAYDO.

OrangeP47, Category 5 Hurricane, and Retaliation.

I was literally locked up the night snipe died, Orange would kill people by making them hostile, and I think I know what is up with Cat5. Try harder.

3 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

If my hand was forced I would have guessed that I would have had priority, because that's more feel bad than the reverse. I didn't feel I was in that kind of situation though (because I thought I could steal the other from sunflower. 

I was literally locked up the night snipe died, Orange would kill people by making them hostile, and I think I know what is up with Cat5. Try harder.

Ok, what is up with Category 5 then?

3 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

You have done something other than voting every night I believe. Jeod could have something as it was activating even when I was locked up. It's tacked on at the end of the update and reads almost like flavor text.

Nope, I’ve used my protect action every night so far.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Pretty certain FRAYDO mentioned using the Evidence Key to check what action Category 5 had done previously, which I assume that would also be recorded in the log?

You're right.... but I forgot to look....  I was more concerned with checking that he had indeed been recorded as voting B, considering he didn't seem to think that's what he voted for, and what FRAYDO did started a new page of the doc.... so yeah.... forgot to look, oops....

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

You're right.... but I forgot to look....  I was more concerned with checking that he had indeed been recorded as voting B, considering he didn't seem to think that's what he voted for, and what FRAYDO did started a new page of the doc.... so yeah.... forgot to look, oops....

What did you use the key check on last night by the way?

5 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Would also appreciate your own vote for good measures. :p

Wouldn't make sense if your own ability hit you also, but nonetheless it would turn out to be a bit suspicious if you couldn't vote for some reason. :v

Just now, Shade939 said:

Also, I do have to question why you're going out of your way to single out KY of all players?

Because if my ability worked, then he wouldn't be able to vote, investigate, nominate, etc... Although I believe his reason and looking back at it, he did mention his absence before day start but PMs seemed to have been sent potentially early enough anyway. I also don't like that this let him withhold whatever potential ability he might've learned.

As of right now either the trap I just set up on FRAYDO was sprung back on me OR one of the traps I set on OrangeP47 or Jeod was somehow sprung against me. I'm having everyone vote to make sure. If a player can't vote (other than me) then they have to be the culprit. And Orange, if the other action you used was to "punish" me then congrats on potentially letting Scum get a kill.