[GAME OVER] PokeMafia Generation I

Jeod

If we do post-game battles or the next time we do poke mafia, these trap moves need to be changed. Trap moves also force the trapping pokemon to continue doing that move, so both Vulpix and Pinsir should not be capable to trapping multiple foes or choosing a new move while trapping. They should also continue doing damage during that time.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

If we do post-game battles or the next time we do poke mafia, these trap moves need to be changed. Trap moves also force the trapping pokemon to continue doing that move, so both Vulpix and Pinsir should not be capable to trapping multiple foes or choosing a new move while trapping. They should also continue doing damage during that time.

That is one of my notes on game balance for post-game, yes. I especially don't want players to make pokemon or move choices in future games with the goal of abusing such moves.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Thankfully, next up is gen 2, which changes these moves anywho to be less broken.  Gen 1 was just kinda broken in general...

I'd want to participate in the next PokeMafia, which is why I made a template for everything so someone else can use it. ?

Just now, Jeod said:

I'd want to participate in the next PokeMafia, which is why I made a template for everything so someone else can use it. ?

Yeah, I guess I've already accepted I'd be the GM for it.  I'm actually making some notes on what I'd do to "make it my own", but of course it would be a ways off (we need a break after this) and it's hard to say things for sure until the post-game reveal of everything too, so I'm not in a rush.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Yeah, I guess I've already accepted I'd be the GM for it.  I'm actually making some notes on what I'd do to "make it my own", but of course it would be a ways off (we need a break after this) and it's hard to say things for sure until the post-game reveal of everything too, so I'm not in a rush.

Indeed, and especially the feedback in post-game. I'm looking forward to all that.

silphco.png

KN6 reporting in--there is only one day remaining before Team Rocket's deadline, and so far no Rockets have been unmasked. Saffron hospital has received a number of new patients with unknown symptoms. We are investigating--stay tuned.

Today will be a double battle day!

Mod note: due to the coming Hurricane Florence on the east coast of the USA, there is a large chance that the game may be delayed during the timeframe of Wednesday 9/12 and Friday 9/14. Therefore, this day phase will be only 24 hours long.

I guess I to do a quick recap of things I found:

Scouted Cat 5 and found unevolved pokemon + saw 2 unevolved in battles (Seel/Pikachu) = 3 unevolved 

Scouted Orange and found unevolved pokemon + saw Lapras in battles = 2 unevolved

Scouted FRAYDO and found unevolved + saw Gastly in battle = 2 unevolved

4 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

I guess I to do a quick recap of things I found:

Scouted Cat 5 and found unevolved pokemon + saw 2 unevolved in battles (Seel/Pikachu) = 3 unevolved 

Scouted Orange and found unevolved pokemon + saw Lapras in battles = 2 unevolved

Scouted FRAYDO and found unevolved + saw Gastly in battle = 2 unevolved

Buuuut with that said, Lapras was my rocket choice so I guess a rocket doesn't necessarily have to start with an evolved one.

Just now, Sunflower said:

I'm trying not to reveal peoples pokemon and all but it might be a good idea to try to make a list of how many unevolved pokemon we've seen from each player (and scout reports) to try to narrow down the chances for each player.

It's not worth the effort, since you can't really prove anyone's night actions without also having to force them in a fight.

At most, if everyone had investigated someone before night three we might have caught have a Team Rocket member.

Just now, Shade939 said:

For example, did you ever teach a Pokemon that TM you started with, or did you buy it later on and use it Orange and were lying about it?

I started with TM Ice Beam and N1 taught it to Lapras, while also training a pokemon, so I didn't observe anyone N1.