[GAME OVER] MARVEL- NETFLIX BASICS MAFIA

Killing_You

7 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Was this a reference to a game I've forgotten about?

It's very likely from Open Janitorial when I gave him advice of bussing Inferno, the janitor, because of self-preservation and that the janitor role had served its purpose.

7 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Why do you think that is true?

Ability centered is probably a better term to use, which should result from the limited time frame for the game to take place in due to only having eight players in it instead of ten, so any ability usage will have a far more significant impact than it would in a larger game.

NIGHT 11-new-york-city-skyline-at-night-darrell

The investigation is at a standstill. It has been decided that Nobody will be detained today, and everyone departs to their homes.

Soon after, night falls. The Mafia has decided to make their move against the investigation, while everyone else hopes that the rumored super-powered beings can stop them in their tracks.

Day 2 will begin in 24 hours. Please send in your night actions at least 1 hour before then. And as usual, only 2 night posts!

23 hours ago, Jeod said:

Do you even have a basis for forming a wagon? Didn't think so.

Other than you being a drunk bastard in public? No. But I can smell that stench from a mile away.

14 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Was this a reference to a game I've forgotten about?

No, more of the stereotypical Polish plumber. :v

DAY 2main-qimg-eec7c22e3c224ca7f2c4a78bc266be

A new day dons on the city of New York. As the investigators gather once again, a 911 call comes in. A unit is dispatched to an apartment building, and a shocking discovery is made.

220px-Claire_Temple_MCU.png

Category 5 Hurricane as Claire Temple (Town Doctor), was murdered by the Mafia!

The killer must be found. You cannot rest, find and detain the Mafia before it's too late!

CVC:
Jeod voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Nodlied voted nobody
Shade939 voted nobody
TheIrishMan voted nobody
iLikeToSnipe voted nobody
Sunflower voted nobody

Time Left: 48h

Ah, but from my point of view, you're just as suspect. With 8 players total I assume we're working with two scum, which means OrangeP47 could still be a suspect. However, he is definitely lower on the priority list, so to speak.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Was it wise to reveal you visited me?

I'm a Drunk, so not all that important, and more importantly the game is probably going to be pretty short, moreso since the Doc is dead. I don't see a reason to conceal that you should be off the lynch table for today.

To clarify, it's a 33% chance of lynching scum vs a 28% chance, and if we mislynched today we'd have 5 players left on Day 3--3 town, 2 scum. MYLO/LYLO. Today, we have 5 town and 2 scum. Anything that will help us out today is for the best.

Well, I could still argue it would be better to keep it under your hat unless it looked like I was going to be on the chopping block, potentially saving yourself another day as well.  Now you're pretty much target number 1 for scum next night.

Also, according to my char bio, I probably shouldn't drink because I have more than enough problems already :v

A town roleblocker isn't all that powerful. Aside from the Doctor, I'd expect at least one more investigative role. If I'm a priority target, scum are pretty dumb. But, they went after Cat5 off the bat, so I don't think they're dumb. I'm in the pool for TheIrishMan, Nodlied, or iLiketoSnipe for the time being.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

A town roleblocker isn't all that powerful. Aside from the Doctor, I'd expect at least one more investigative role. If I'm a priority target, scum are pretty dumb. But, they went after Cat5 off the bat, so I don't think they're dumb. I'm in the pool for TheIrishMan, Nodlied, or iLiketoSnipe for the time being.

Oh I thought you were a cop (a weird cop that does things by drinking), not a roleblocker.

6 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Oh I thought you were a cop (a weird cop that does things by drinking), not a roleblocker.

The Drunk is an uncommon basic role. If you thought I was a cop, then you’re even further down on my suspect list.