[GAME OVER] MARVEL- NETFLIX BASICS MAFIA

Killing_You

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

The Drunk is an uncommon basic role. If you thought I was a cop, then you’re even further down on my suspect list.

Hmmm, I guess the wiki does say that's an alias for roleblocker.  Never noticed that before.  I just thought you were getting into character :p

1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

Hmmm, I guess the wiki does say that's an alias for roleblocker.  Never noticed that before.  I just thought you were getting into character :p

I have never seen any of the Netflix shows the flavor revolves around.

10 hours ago, Jeod said:

To clarify, it's a 33% chance of lynching scum vs a 28% chance, and if we mislynched today we'd have 5 players left on Day 3--3 town, 2 scum. MYLO/LYLO. Today, we have 5 town and 2 scum. Anything that will help us out today is for the best.

I already said who I was (hinted very hard), though obviously there's no proof but assuming Jeod, Orange, and myself are Town then we have a 50% chance of lynching Scum today.

iLikeToSnipe, Nodlied, Sunflower, and Shade939 would be our picks.

Granted it's a fairly big assumption that Jeod is Town while being a roleblocker, we at least know Orange and Jeod can't both be Scum. Jeod, is your character blind and/or asian?

4 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

Granted it's a fairly big assumption that Jeod is Town while being a roleblocker, we at least know Orange and Jeod can't both be Scum. Jeod, is your character blind and/or asian?

They could both be if they're working together and are trying to pull a big gambit. I don't really think they are but it's not impossible.

18 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

His partner could have told him to, or his partner did it.

True, however after what I saw last game, he definitely takes charge when he's scum, or tries to.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

True, however after what I saw last game, he definitely takes charge when he's scum, or tries to.

I wouldn't say that's always the case.  He's certainly talkative and opinionated, but that doesn't necessarily equate to leadership.  I think in the game we were scum together I could have assumed a more leadership role, if not for the fact I was on so many painkillers at the time.

I honestly don't see why Shade has to take the lead, if he were scum. I believe that it all amounts to who he'd be scum with. Is it another W3DHub wave player or is it a BHP oldie? In the latter I'd expect him to take 2nd rank. Then again, I might be wrong.

On a completely unrelated note: I finally found a temporary internship. So woo, I can now start working towards the grand finale before I get my degree!

6 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

I honestly don't see why Shade has to take the lead, if he were scum. I believe that it all amounts to who he'd be scum with. Is it another W3DHub wave player or is it a BHP oldie? In the latter I'd expect him to take 2nd rank. Then again, I might be wrong.

On a completely unrelated note: I finally found a temporary internship. So woo, I can now start working towards the grand finale before I get my degree!

Sounds like... the pressure's on... *sun glasses on*

##Vote Nodlied

(Serious note though, it's probably best to rotate the pressure around now, while we still have time, rather than scramble close to hammer tomorrow)

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

*sun glasses on*

Way ahead of you.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

(Serious note though, it's probably best to rotate the pressure around now, while we still have time, rather than scramble close to hammer tomorrow)

I'm honestly fine with that. If you have anything to ask, come at me.

I think it's weird that the last few posts have been discussing Shade as if he's almost been determined to be scum. Let's not forget that we're talking possibilities, not definitives. Also, why the votes? Pressure, sure, but be wary of the early hammer.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

I think it's weird that the last few posts have been discussing Shade as if he's almost been determined to be scum. Let's not forget that we're talking possibilities, not definitives. Also, why the votes? Pressure, sure, but be wary of the early hammer.

Oh believe me.  It's been noted and logged how people refer to Shade.  As for votes, one can't hurt, as long as nobody does anything dumb.  At this stage, if someone hammers, it's pretty much outting themselves, and would actually increase our odds going forward, so I'm not worried.

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

What's your lynch pool for today?  Ranked if possible.

I haven't put too much attention to the game over the weekend due to several different things (from W3DHub stuff such as tests and a meeting to things like preparing for my interview today). So I'm working from an ellimination point of view. So currently, I've cleared you, Jeod and myself. Everybody else is open for being scum.

2 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

I haven't put too much attention to the game over the weekend due to several different things (from W3DHub stuff such as tests and a meeting to things like preparing for my interview today). So I'm working from an ellimination point of view. So currently, I've cleared you, Jeod and myself. Everybody else is open for being scum.

Will you be able to go over the posts and give everyone more consideration sometime before hammer?

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Will you be able to go over the posts and give everyone more consideration sometime before hammer?

That will depend on tomorrow. Tonight is unlikely as I have a bunch of administration I need to work through due to me actually having a place to intern at. That said, it depends on tomorrow's job interview. If I get hired instantly then I'd have more administration, otherwise I should be able to find the time.

5 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

Granted it's a fairly big assumption that Jeod is Town while being a roleblocker, we at least know Orange and Jeod can't both be Scum.

It's this statement that currently has my attention. I'm struggling to see how it's from a town's point of view, given what Sunflower said. Why can't we both be scum? He discounted the possibility completely before even giving it a thought, which to me kinda means he already knows we're both town.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

It's this statement that currently has my attention. I'm struggling to see how it's from a town's point of view, given what Sunflower said. Why can't we both be scum? He discounted the possibility completely before even giving it a thought, which to me kinda means he already knows we're both town.

Good point, should have started my rotation on Irish and claimed that glory :v