Nodlied voted nobody
Shade939 voted nobody
TheIrishMan voted nobody
iLikeToSnipe voted nobody
Sunflower voted nobody

Nodliedhas the majority. (1 vote)

Time Left: 26h 49m

6 hours ago, Jeod said:

It's this statement that currently has my attention. I'm struggling to see how it's from a town's point of view, given what Sunflower said. Why can't we both be scum? He discounted the possibility completely before even giving it a thought, which to me kinda means he already knows we're both town.

Hence why I italicized the "know." According to what we know you can't both can't be Scum provided what we know is the truth. But I don't think it's likely that both of you are Scum, since there's all sorts of abilities you'd have to be certain didn't target you, Orange, or your potential target during the night when you lead with the first post (like ability cop, tracker, or watcher), but it is more likely that you're Scum than Orange being so since RB is a very common Scum role and you come out ahead by "clearing" Orange from being a suspect. I'm mainly trying to determine if you're trustworthy enough because you've been so forthright.

Is your character male or female, Jeod?

The only thing that really stood out to me yesterday was Orange talking about an early no lynch. Such a thing on D1 can ONLY benefit scum. Maybe he was joking, but it's the only thing that stood out to me on D1. And as Jeod mentioned, Orange did seem kind of certain that neither Sunflower or Jeod were scum. I'd put Orange at the top of my list right now, I'm honestly not sure who else to put on there, there's not much content to go off of right now.

As for the death of Cat5, I would think that was just blind luck on the part of scum. I looked through his posts from D1 and I didn't see anything that would have indicated he was a power role. Scum was probably just targeting one of the MVP town players.

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

The only thing that really stood out to me yesterday was Orange talking about an early no lynch. Such a thing on D1 can ONLY benefit scum. Maybe he was joking, but it's the only thing that stood out to me on D1. And as Jeod mentioned, Orange did seem kind of certain that neither Sunflower or Jeod were scum. I'd put Orange at the top of my list right now, I'm honestly not sure who else to put on there, there's not much content to go off of right now.

As for the death of Cat5, I would think that was just blind luck on the part of scum. I looked through his posts from D1 and I didn't see anything that would have indicated he was a power role. Scum was probably just targeting one of the MVP town players.

That's an odd choice for number one scum.  No lynch was basic consensus, and I personally even made sure it was before committing, plus Jeod's block of me.

Also, I think we should refrain from giving away too much information about ourselves, because even from my limited knowledge of the universe there's an obvious choice for who the cop would be, and we don't want to accidentally out them.  Granted, we can still have discussion, but if you're in danger, you know what details to keep quiet on.  Let's not try and force them out of anyone just yet though.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

That's an odd choice for number one scum.  No lynch was basic consensus, and I personally even made sure it was before committing, plus Jeod's block of me.

Also, I think we should refrain from giving away too much information about ourselves, because even from my limited knowledge of the universe there's an obvious choice for who the cop would be, and we don't want to accidentally out them.  Granted, we can still have discussion, but if you're in danger, you know what details to keep quiet on.  Let's not try and force them out of anyone just yet though.

As I've made clear plenty of times, I don't think no lynch on D1 is a good idea in general for town. But there is NEVER EVER a time that an early no lynch on D1 is good; we aren't getting any information whatsoever from a no lynch result and ending early ends discussion early. In general an early vote for anything on D1 is bad for us.

Just to be clear, are you saying that Jeod blocking you gives you town cred?

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

As I've made clear plenty of times, I don't think no lynch on D1 is a good idea in general for town. But there is NEVER EVER a time that an early no lynch on D1 is good; we aren't getting any information whatsoever from a no lynch result and ending early ends discussion early. In general an early vote for anything on D1 is bad for us.

Just to be clear, are you saying that Jeod blocking you gives you town cred?

It gives us an extra day to work with for which the cop can do their work.

And yes.  This was discussed. Did you read it?

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

I would assume with this being a basic game we'd have two scum with these numbers. You are cleared of not killing Cat5, not cleared of being scum.

We weren't talking about being cleared.  We were talking about having town cred.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

We weren't talking about being cleared.  We were talking about having town cred.

From my perspective I don't see that as town cred at all. You can't be the scum who killed Cat5, but there's nothing to indicate you weren't the scum who didn't.

I'm inclined to trust Jeod for now, would be a pretty big gambit for a Jeod/Orange scum team.

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

From my perspective I don't see that as town cred at all. You can't be the scum who killed Cat5, but there's nothing to indicate you weren't the scum who didn't.

I'm inclined to trust Jeod for now, would be a pretty big gambit for a Jeod/Orange scum team.

With so little information to go on, "not the killer" should still be something.

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

I see no reason to play Guess Who at this point, Irish. I made my reasons for being upfront known already.

Then I'll give you a reason. Other than KY, I'd imagine myself to be the most knowledgeable about Marvel, this includes watching all the Netflix series. I can think of 3 characters that'd be drunks. 2 are Town, 1 is Scum. So please continue with this guess who game for me.

4 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Are you seeing something that makes you scumread Orange? I’ve been narrow-minded enough so far to simply think of him as “not the killer” today, not “the second scum”.

Could you expand on that logic? Cause I don't see it.

By aiming for the killer instead of just aiming for scum in general, we can mathematically increase our odds by removing people we know that it can't be.  It's 2/7 vs 2/6 (or 1/3).  A marginal increase in odds.

2 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Then I'll give you a reason. Other than KY, I'd imagine myself to be the most knowledgeable about Marvel, this includes watching all the Netflix series. I can think of 3 characters that'd be drunks. 2 are Town, 1 is Scum. So please continue with this guess who game for me.

Not today bud. If you’ve got alarm bells about something then speak up more directly, but if this is an omgus it’s not gonna make me spill more info than I need to.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Not today bud. If you’ve got alarm bells about something then speak up more directly, but if this is an omgus it’s not gonna make me spill more info than I need to.

Okay, I'm confused. You've already revealed your role which is the most important information in this game, but now that you've been asked to reveal small details about the flavor for your character which could help confirm you as Town or out you as Scum you decide not to? And yes, I do have alarm bells because the main person I think of as a drunk is Scum. So if you don't want to play guess who, why don't you just say who your character is? 

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Are you seeing something that makes you scumread Orange? I’ve been narrow-minded enough so far to simply think of him as “not the killer” today, not “the second scum”.

It started yesterday with talking about an early nolynch on D1. Then he further dug into it when I asked him about it today. I think of Orange as a smart, veteran player. Losing information is not good for town.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

By aiming for the killer instead of just aiming for scum in general, we can mathematically increase our odds by removing people we know that it can't be.  It's 2/7 vs 2/6 (or 1/3).  A marginal increase in odds.

That still doesn't make sense... there's 9 players left, 2 of which are almost certainly scum. If we want to find the killer removing you makes it a 1 in 8 chance. But we don't want to just find the killer, we want to find scum. You are not cleared of being scum, you are cleared of being the killer. Therefore, with our objective as town it does not make sense to remove you from the lynch pool today.

It started yesterday with talking about an early nolynch on D1. Then he further dug into it when I asked him about it today. I think of Orange as a smart, veteran player. Losing information is not good for town.

That still doesn't make sense... there's 9 players left, 2 of which are almost certainly scum. If we want to find the killer removing you makes it a 1 in 8 chance. But we don't want to just find the killer, we want to find scum. You are not cleared of being scum, you are cleared of being the killer. Therefore, with our objective as town it does not make sense to remove you from the lynch pool today.

Only 8 people signed up for this game.... It's hard to converse with you when you're missing these details.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Only 8 people signed up for this game.... It's hard to converse with you when you're missing these details.

That's my bad, I'm super tired and just used to the "magic 10 number" of mafia signups. That only changes the odds though, not the logic.