[GAME OVER] CYOR IV

Jeod

10 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

And you are claiming that the odds of you even proving you have this ability are extremely low if you're telling the truth.

So if he's lying, his odds of proving his ability are improved? :v

7 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

What more do you want? It really feels like you're pushing me because I'm an easy target.

Information, but you seem to be very reluctant to part with any of it, so I'd assume it would only serve to incriminate you.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Information, but you seem to be very reluctant to part with any of it, so I'd assume it would only serve to incriminate you.

Be specific, then. Although, to be honest, I don't really trust you. If other people want to know stuff, I'll be more open.

Just now, Killing_You said:

Be specific, then. Although, to be honest, I don't really trust you. If other people want to know stuff, I'll be more open.

In all seriousness, with what we have, you're definitely on the suspect list.  I appreciate your position though, in that there may not be much that can be done about it.  You can take solace in the fact that you're not the only one, though, so perhaps construct some cases of your own on others.

For what?

Unless we ask KY for a full role claim, we're likely at an impass here, yet we still have nearly 24 hours of discussion to go.  There are other people who could be suspicious as well, and even if KY is scum or TP, there are still other hostiles out there.  Especially if he's TP not mafia as you seem intent on :p  Try not to have tunnel vision.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

In all seriousness, with what we have, you're definitely on the suspect list.  I appreciate your position though, in that there may not be much that can be done about it.  You can take solace in the fact that you're not the only one, though, so perhaps construct some cases of your own on others.

Yeah, I'm not super bothered by Shade's probing, especially since he's one of my stronger reads. I'd like to hear more from Cat5 and Irish, since they've been rather quiet, however. I'll also try and do a reread tonight.

5 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

To eliminate what seems to be a TP from the game, yes, yes it is.

And what exactly makes you think I'm a Third Party?

Just now, Killing_You said:

Yeah, I'm not super bothered by Shade's probing, especially since he's one of my stronger reads. I'd like to hear more from Cat5 and Irish, since they've been rather quiet, however. I'll also try and do a reread tonight.

And what exactly makes you think I'm a Third Party?

Your extremely lacking defense, plus the item I'm holding which points to a very specific character being in game.

9 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

If other people want to know stuff, I'll be more open.

While it’s not possible for me to be any cooler than I already am, would your visit have been a welcome one? Maybe something to aid in scumhunting?

Would have been better if you had even tried to do a character claim sooner you know.

Ever seen the Ring?

Ever heard of Team Four Star?

I think KY’s character is something more in that realm.