[GAME OVER] CYOR IV

Jeod

Right, so I'm going to derail this conversation to state that I'm fairly confident that I was visited by a TP role that's handing out cursed item with a delayed kill mechanic attached to them...

So, if anyone saw who visited me last night, or if they have some way to deal with cursed items?

Abbreviated post, don't have time to retype everything.

I can confirm one player as town. Will not list who or why, don't want to put them in danger. I'm also fairly certain that FRAYDO is not scum. Could still be anti-town, but he's off the list.

I'd like @OrangeP47 and @FRAYDO to weigh in on ChopBam's claims. Could narrow the list even more.

With that being said, we're at about 6 players who could have done the night kill. Of those 6, I have a decent town read on Irishman. If we take Orange off the list for now we're down to 4 players. Looking at those four and the reactions today I strongly suspect that the attempted killer is Shade.

He was very vocal against my attempts to find scum. I'm going to read through his posts tonight and probably cast a vote then.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Right, so I'm going to derail this conversation to state that I'm fairly confident that I was visited by a TP role that's handing out cursed item with a delayed kill mechanic attached to them...

So, if anyone saw who visited me last night, or if they have some way to deal with cursed items?

I'm fairly certain that there is no TP role that's handing out cursed items to people. Way to overreact though. :v

I have no night actions or items, so I literally did nothing and can do nothing. That's why I'd appreciate being handed an item.

My passive hands the "first" person to visit me a slice of cake.  I got a notification that that did indeed occur.  That could indeed be FRAYDO.  I could verify whoever claims it, by them coming forth with what slice they got and making a claim as to what that slice of cake does, but that may or may not be a good idea depending on other factors.  I did provide a list of flavors, but I deliberately did not state which each flavor does, so we have a way to verify any claims.

53 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

I mean, I have insider knowledge. It's a bit awkward but last night I was minding my own business when I happened to spot them through a window, making out with no holds barred. Neither of them spared any time to attack you.

Hey man, I just wanted a slice of cake. Which I did get!

08834E83-6607-4A41-9371-927F7BDF755D.png

If Orange would like, I can verify the flavour and its effect.

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

Hey man, I just wanted a slice of cake. Which I did get!

08834E83-6607-4A41-9371-927F7BDF755D.png

If Orange would like, I can verify the flavour and its effect.

How about just first the flavor, and from there you and I can decide if it's worth revealing the effect?

Just now, Shade939 said:

Do you know how said item works and functions then?

It's almost as if revealing how said item works, which, by the way, you've been carrying since the beginning of the game, would paint a good picture of what its all about.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

How about just first the flavor, and from there you and I can decide if it's worth revealing the effect?

Pound Cake. I would prefer to keep the effect hidden, though since it’s your cake I’ll let you decide.

Just now, FRAYDO said:

Pound Cake. I would prefer to keep the effect hidden, though since it’s your cake I’ll let you decide.

That's one of the safer ones to reveal IMO, but if you want to keep it hidden I guess it's okay, unless we're really pressed for verification.

Just now, Nodlied said:

It's almost as if revealing how said item works, which, by the way, you've been carrying since the beginning of the game, would paint a good picture of what its all about.

Or I’m talking about the item I actaully recieved last night instead...

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

That's one of the safer ones to reveal IMO, but if you want to keep it hidden I guess it's okay, unless we're really pressed for verification.

So it's confirmed that FRAYDO did visit Orange and received cake. Think it's important to note that FRAYDO is lynchproof, has no items (before the cake), and has a night action. Somebody we should keep our eye on, but we know his night action was on Orange and not me.

16 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Or I’m talking about the item I actaully recieved last night instead...

Ah, well, that does complicate things. =/

9 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

@Nodlied, I'm far less concerned with your item since It doens't really seem to be that harmful, even if I don't know what to do with it still...

Do whatever you want with it.

9 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

There is also the fact that no Mafia player would want to eliminate Shade from the game.

True, but I was more approaching it with the angle that iLTS suspects Shade as #1 scum, therefore any dubious item Shade receives must be third party.

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

Shade, what can you tell us about this cursed item? As in, what's its description?

The curse is removed by passing it to another player within a two day time limit, so I'm assuming their's some sort of trick behind it.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Funny, that's what I could say about your protection ability. :v

Personally, I think it's plausible ILTS was the target.  He went into the vault.  Scum probably have a vested interest in denying us access to the vault.