[GAME OVER] CYOR IV

Jeod

Just now, Shade939 said:

I don't have any reason to think the information will support his theory...

Do you have any reason to think the information won't support his theory?  At this stage of the game, you probably don't have the info to make a call one way or another, which is why it's so odd you're acting like you DO know something the rest of us don't...

Just now, Shade939 said:

So, you want iLTS to wait to reveal his story until after everyone else has spoken up then?

Sometimes it's a good idea, if you can catch scum in a lie.  There are many, MANY times where I know something but I don't say anything until after everyone else has checked in.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Sometimes it's a good idea, if you can catch scum in a lie.  There are many, MANY times where I know something but I don't say anything until after everyone else has checked in.

How long do you think it's going to be before everyone checks in to start with?

We have two days, patience.  That's a bad argument to make.

I'd prefer to not wait for undefined reasons, before we actually get around to discussing anything.

For all you know, iLTS is going to claim someone role blocked him, and his character was possessed to perform the NK...

And how do you think a discussion like that would play out?

Just now, Shade939 said:

I'd prefer to not wait for undefined reasons, before we actually get around to discussing anything.

For all you know, iLTS is going to claim someone role blocked him, and his character was possessed to perform the NK...

And how do you think a discussion like that would play out?

You're free to talk about other things, we can multi-task.

I also find that eventuality very unlikely.  You might have a good career as M. Night Shyamalan''s understudy though.

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

You're free to talk about other things, we can multi-task.

I also find that eventuality very unlikely.  You might have a good career as M. Night Shyamalan''s understudy though.

So, why do you think iLTS is asking if someone saw who he visited and if someone visited him then?

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

So, why do you think iLTS is asking if someone saw who he visited and if someone visited him then?

It's pretty obvious what he's doing, and that's not what he's asking.  He's asking if anyone saw who visited HIM.

It's pretty obvious what he's doing, and that's not what he's asking.  He's asking if anyone saw who visited HIM.

Naturally though, I'm still skeptical that anyone other than whoever performed the NK would be aware of why the NK failed at this point.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Naturally though, I'm still skeptical that anyone other than whoever performed the NK would be aware of why the NK failed at this point.

If ILTS had NK protection and got informed it was broken, it would be rather obvious why he'd ask if anyone saw who visited him...

There are uncountable possibilities as to what could have happened. I could also be lying about knowing anything and trying to get scum to slip up. Who knows?

What does matter is that I just need to know what information could be out there from last night regarding some stuff that I did or happened to me. I intend to give full details once I've heard back from the other players.

Just now, Shade939 said:

That would require us to establish an alibi for everyone in game in that case, and figure out if those alibis were false.

I'm going to assume your answer is "no". But please just answer "yes" or "no" if you watched me last night or tracked anybody who visited me.