[GAME OVER] CYOR IV

Jeod

Just now, Killing_You said:

Not wasting any time with the accusations, eh? There could be several reasons as to why the NK didn't happen.

Yep, he's jumping a bit ahead of himself with asking everyone to reveal their roles without also explaining why it's relevant...

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Yep, he's jumping a bit ahead of himself with asking everyone to reveal their roles without also explaining why it's relevant...

He's not asking for roleclaims, only reports related to him. The relevance of such seems self explanatory; he has a theory, and needs to know who could be involved.

iLTS, I didn't watch you or track anybody to you. I also have theories as to why the nightkill didn't happen, but they're only theories. Since you're so certain that you have special knowledge about the lack of a NK, I'm interested to see your special knowledge.

He's not asking for roleclaims, only reports related to him. The relevance of such seems self explanatory; he has a theory, and needs to know who could be involved.

His entire theory is flawed by something as simple as another player claiming to have BP though...

Just now, Shade939 said:

His entire theory is flawed by something as simple as another player claiming to have BP though...

It's also possible he wants to get any potential counter-claims out of the way so he can claim something fantastical happened that can't be disputed.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

We have no idea what his report is going to be, I think you're jumping to conclusions (as usual).

I don't think it's unreasonable to be skeptical, precisely for the reason that we have no idea what his report is going to be, combined with the fact he's asking for any potential counter-claims first. Do you think it's unreasonable to be skeptical?

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

I don't think it's unreasonable to be skeptical, precisely for the reason that we have no idea what his report is going to be, combined with the fact he's asking for any potential counter-claims first. Do you think it's unreasonable to be skeptical?

No more so than the usual undercurrent of skepticalness everyone should have at all times.  

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

No more so than the usual undercurrent of skepticalness everyone should have at all times.  

...which I guess is a higher level of skepticism for me than it is for you...? Anyway, I'm all for letting the man speak.

Just now, ChopBam said:

...which I guess is a higher level of skepticism for me than it is for you...? Anyway, I'm all for letting the man speak.

As much as you can form opinions from D1, ILTS was already on my goodside.  I also doubt scum would gambit within minutes of a day start, especially on D2, unless they're Jeod, and he's the GM this game, so.... :p

6 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Skepticism is one thing, but Shade's jumping to major conclusions. He doesn't seem to think asking for information to support a theory can come from a town perspective. That said, I'll hold back until iLTS gives his theory.

Skepticism is one thing, but Shade's jumping to major conclusions. He doesn't seem to think asking for information to support a theory can come from a town perspective. That said, I'll hold back until iLTS gives his theory.

I mean, that too.  It wasn't just skepticism, it was Shade practically flying off the handle.

I don't have any reason to think the information will support his theory...