[Game Over] RA:APB-themed Mafia Game VII (B0tes Edition!)

VERTi60

33 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Confirmation the mystery role is not a structure??

It's only really confirmation that you're more than likely going to miss everyone if you used the shoot action now so it's pretty useless for anything other than proving you have it.

256 Tiles

161 Empty Water Tiles

54 Empty Land Tiles

33 Non-Airport Unit Tiles in game

8 Airport Tiles

So that's 215 empty tiles for a 83% chance that you're miss everything,  and only a 24% chance of hitting a Land Tile at all.

Back from overhours shift, fuck my workplace. I will reread it all with more mental capacity tomorrow, but as of now

4 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

Oh, you literally mean it's just not in A and B... well given that the map is big, eliminating 2 columns doesn't really concern me... except for the fact WE SHOULDN'T BE LOOKING FOR THE AIRFIELD AT ALL! 

4 hours ago, Jeod said:

By the way, shooting does prove you’re not a sub pen or spy plane, so let’s not get gun-crazy maybe?

Those two lads make most sense out of ya all, just saying. Well, maybe beside that meme vote on Voe.

Jeod plan seems to be flawless for now, but i noticed something funky in role sheet. Soviets have night action that efficiency is based on coordinates provided. A wild guess, but it may not be the only ability like that on the field, esspecialy not knowing what abilties Allies may have.

33 minutes ago, Alstar said:

Back from overhours shift, fuck my workplace. I will reread it all with more mental capacity tomorrow, but as of now

Those two lads make most sense out of ya all, just saying. Well, maybe beside that meme vote on Voe.

Jeod plan seems to be flawless for now, but i noticed something funky in role sheet. Soviets have night action that efficiency is based on coordinates provided. A wild guess, but it may not be the only ability like that on the field, esspecialy not knowing what abilties Allies may have.

Realistically, I'd go ahead and state that it's probably a given that the Allied players would have a multi-hit night attack to counter the airfield.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Of course, that's also assuming that since the NK is a depth charge that it probably only works on naval units, if the NK could target the Airfield then another counter isn't really needed for them.

Do we know the NK is a depth charge?

Well, this is a relatively boring day phase. I figure though it really doesn't matter if scum narrow down the spy plane via ##shoot actions, because they can't discover the Airfield with that method. If the sub pen exists though, that's what they could find.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Well, this is a relatively boring day phase. I figure though it really doesn't matter if scum narrow down the spy plane via ##shoot actions, because they can't discover the Airfield with that method. If the sub pen exists though, that's what they could find.

There's a few people I'd like to see talk more, as it's mostly been about 3 of us running around and controlling the conversation.  None of the big talkers I particularly scum read.  And, of course, as always, there are a few people I really value the opinion of as well.

I secretly do like the revealing of spaces, but do think it will hurt the Soviets more than help them. We're much more likely to give away the locations of and destroy our own stuff than to do the same to the Allies' things.

7 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

Do we know the NK is a depth charge?

Well I'm a submarine. I can submerge to be resilient to any attack except for lynch and Depth Charge (Allied NK)

##vote orangep47

You're not a sub if you don't know that.

1 hour ago, Voe said:

##vote orangep47

[Vote Counted] Voe voted OrangeP47 to be lynched!

Time Left:
0 day(s), 13  hour(s), 59 min(s)

CVC:
Alstar voted nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody
ChopBam voted nobody
FRAYDO voted nobody
JackoDerp voted nobody
Jeod voted nobody
Killing You voted nobody
Nodlied voted Voe
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Shade939 voted nobody
TheIrishman voted nobody
Voe voted OrangeP47

2/12 votes casted so far
2 voted players are at a tie (1  each)

3 hours ago, Voe said:

Well I'm a submarine. I can submerge to be resilient to any attack except for lynch and Depth Charge (Allied NK)

##vote orangep47

You're not a sub if you don't know that.

Not a sub = scum. Makes sense.

But really, if he is scum, I'd think he'd also know whether the depth charge is a nightkill. Now he could be bluffing, and in my estimation he likely is. Because he's, you know, Orange.

On 12/1/2018 at 2:02 AM, VERTi60 said:

Mafia mechanics

ca.gifsonar.gif

Allied fleet will be able to utilize classic Nightkill called Depth Charge, which can sunk any soviet naval unit. There is also a possibility that the Allies will sneak in a powerful Cruiser, capable of performing devastating attacks, so try to find and destroy it first!

(Copied from page 1)

Voe are you ok

I don't know everyone's general playstyles and all but I don't see any glaring scumtells in Orange's posts.

##vote shade939