[Game Over] RA:APB-themed Mafia Game VII (B0tes Edition!)

VERTi60

7 minutes ago, JackoDerp said:

##vote shade939

[Vote Counted] JackoDerp voted Shade939 to be lynched!

Time Left:
0 day(s), 10  hour(s), 58 min(s)

CVC:
Alstar voted nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody
ChopBam voted nobody
FRAYDO voted nobody
JackoDerp voted Shade939
Jeod voted nobody
Killing You voted nobody
Nodlied voted Voe
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Shade939 voted nobody
TheIrishman voted nobody
Voe voted OrangeP47

3/12 votes casted so far
3 voted players are at a tie (1  each)

8 hours ago, Voe said:

Well I'm a submarine. I can submerge to be resilient to any attack except for lynch and Depth Charge (Allied NK)

##vote orangep47

You're not a sub if you don't know that.

I simply didn't want to check the massive amounts if info we'd been given.  Everyone knows the fastest way to get info is to not have it and let Shade get wind of it, where he'll swiftly go quote the relevant text for you.  He's like a personal secretary.  The one time I try and actually take advantage of that, people jump all over me :v

27 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

Oi, Orange, who are your biggest suspects right now?

Honestly, you :p

But that said I'd also suspect the people who haven't talked much as well.  Maybe Chopbam, but as we all know, I'm *always* on Chopbam's case.

9 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Honestly, you :p

But that said I'd also suspect the people who haven't talked much as well.  Maybe Chopbam, but as we all know, I'm *always* on Chopbam's case.

Elaborate. :v

2 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

Elaborate. :v

I'm suspicious of the people that just up and fired.  I've talked about that a lot.  Jeod, however, I believe he has his reasons, and while I don't agree with them, I think he came by it honestly.  You, on the other hand, have much less of a leg to stand on.  You could be using your rivalry with Voe as a cover for allied actions, and even provoking unproductive actions out of Voe while at it.  What Voe did, on the third hand ( :p ) is just what he does when provoked.

That said, as I have my morning caffeine, I'm mulling over Voe again.  Jumping on me after you were the one to provoke him is out of character for him, and indeed, he's kinda been trying harder than usual it seems, which is generally a sign he's allied.  It's been awhile since he's played though, so who knows.

5 hours ago, JackoDerp said:

(Copied from page 1)

Voe are you ok

I don't know everyone's general playstyles and all but I don't see any glaring scumtells in Orange's posts.

##vote shade939

Care to explain the reasoning behind that then? Other than the fact it means there are less votes on Orange now...

Just now, Shade939 said:

Care to explain the reasoning behind that then? Other than the fact it means there are less votes on Orange now...

Honestly you're like me, always suspicious by mere existence.  The newbie probably hasn't learned that yet.  Generally a vote on you is pretty valid, but as I said last night, I actually don't scum read you, so I'll vouch for you for now.  That said, of course you have to turn it around back to me :p

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Honestly you're like me, always suspicious by mere existence.  The newbie probably hasn't learned that yet.  Generally a vote on you is pretty valid, but as I said last night, I actually don't scum read you, so I'll vouch for you for now.  That said, of course you have to turn it around back to me :p

Generally, that's the same reasoning why Scum try to get me vote me up also though...

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Also, because of just how relevant this image is for this game. :p

61zSVR4vCjL._SY679_.jpg

It's true.  Ever since the mafia championship game, I've come up with an axiom:  The more someone talks the more likely they are to get scum read.

Therefore, smart scum hide.  I've been suspicious of low talkers from the start, but as time goes on it only seems to gather more evidence.

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

It's true.  Ever since the mafia championship game, I've come up with an axiom:  The more someone talks the more likely they are to get scum read.

Therefore, smart scum hide.  I've been suspicious of low talkers from the start, but as time goes on it only seems to gather more evidence.

That's not always the case, but when the majority of players here are being silent, the odds are that Scum would be less talkative than Town in the main thread also.

14 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Not a big fan of your posts tbh

Most of them are either just random garbage or speculating about potential hidden mechanics that you go more detail than you probably should, and it gives me a gut feeling that you *know* something.

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Soooo we gonna no lynch this round?

Debatable, I'm not as in favor of a no lynch this game as I would be in other games, it mostly depends on how quickly the Allies could kill players during the Night Phases vs. how quickly we could investigate players...

6 minutes ago, JackoDerp said:

Not a big fan of your posts tbh

Most of them are either just random garbage or speculating about potential hidden mechanics that you go more detail than you probably should, and it gives me a gut feeling that you *know* something.

Do you think my wild speculations are right though?

4 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Soooo we gonna no lynch this round?

Well....

3 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Help plz I need someone to tell me what to think.

... you're always invited to lynch Voe. :v 

Just now, Shade939 said:

Do you think my wild speculations are right though?

At the moment? No. Either you're inadvetently giving away the actual mechanics or you're trying to throw us off and make us do dumb things we shouldn't be doing, but I don't know you and you don't know me so I'm just going to assume you wouldn't be that dumb.

9 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Help please I need someone to tell me what to think.

5 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

Well....

... you're always invited to lynch Voe. :v 

TBH I'm not opposed to a Voe vote anymore.  Last night I was gonna offer to team up and vote Nodlied, but I think that's off the table now :v

3 minutes ago, JackoDerp said:

At the moment? No. Either you're inadvetently giving away the actual mechanics or you're trying to throw us off and make us do dumb things we shouldn't be doing, but I don't know you and you don't know me so I'm just going to assume you wouldn't be that dumb.

That's just how he is.  Just be glad we're not in a 20 Questions with him right now.

Just now, JackoDerp said:

It's not exactly like you can't predict what hidden game mechanics would put in game based on what we already know though. The airfield is a eight tile unit, that we aren't going to lynch, if anyone tries to shoot at it during the day phase then they'll be lynched, therefore the Allies would have an ability to counter the fact that they would need a way to destroy a eight tile unit without targeting it during the day phases, or need to be capable of destroying it in a single day phase.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

It's not exactly like you can't predict what hidden game mechanics would put in game based on what we already know though. The airfield is a eight tile unit, that we aren't going to lynch, if anyone tries to shoot at it during the day phase then they'll be lynched, therefore the Allies would have an ability to counter the fact that they would need a way to destroy a eight tile unit without targeting it during the day phases, or need to be capable of destroying it in a single day phase.

This has to be the longest and most explanatory post you've ever done.  Do more posts like this ;) A+

7 minutes ago, JackoDerp said:

Wrong assumption.