Sign in to follow this  
Hiramaky

APB Games Night Winner!

Pushwall - I mean, if you ask for best preforming players and you dont mention Push, you are a filthy liar.

Topazjuan - That was some sick flying on HW, i forgive you killing my MIG with yours :v

Dghelneshi - Did way too much to write about. Just look look at stats of games that happened during evend, it speaks for itself.

HERES TO Y2K:               MMM, STEAM CARDS.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Let me just say, it took jacko like 20 mins to kill me in a house on the map seige, I mean thats the longest I ever survived in apb with a  rocket soilder and he                                                                 siting there with an ht firing at the house, then I managed to run away after his ht died via a near by chrono rush so I ran to the rush and we both die, God                                                                         bless you Jacko you may suck but your not as bad as me in apb.

I want to see the stream of that night, I want to see myself landing and squishing somebody on hostilewaters. 

9 hours ago, thedisclaimitory said:

Let me just say, it took jacko like 20 mins to kill me in a house on the map seige, I mean thats the longest I ever survived in apb with a  rocket soilder and he                                                                 siting there with an ht firing at the house, then I managed to run away after his ht died via a near by chrono rush so I ran to the rush and we both die, God                                                                         bless you Jacko you may suck but your not as bad as me in apb.

I don't understand why you find that so hard to comprehend.

Evading getting killed by me is like outrunning a kid in a Wheelchair, you can brag about it but nobody really cares.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

21 minutes ago, Goliath35 said:

I want to see the stream of that night, I want to see myself landing and squishing somebody on hostilewaters. 

If you squashed a rifle guy on the iceberg tops, that was me :) 

39 minutes ago, moonsense715 said:

If you squashed a rifle guy on the iceberg tops, that was me :) 

Sorry about that :V

9 hours ago, JackoDerp said:

I don't understand why you find that so hard to comprehend.

Evading getting killed by me is like outrunning a kid in a Wheelchair, you can brag about it but nobody really cares.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

normally I die within 10 seconds of the match after my vehicle has died, thats how bad I am, basicly speaking 

Silverlight - Wins way too many games by organizing his team, even though he sux. 😛

Pushwall - Best Pilot, always knows what to do.

SilverShark/Totd - Would be the best player if he didn't care about his K/D so much. ;)

Silverlight - his tactics and rushes are the reason why I lost a lot of games :v

Pushwall - Great team pilot

Dghelneshi - Great player to fight with

Last day for votes! It looks like {AW} will snag the Honorable Mentions :v.

10 hours ago, Silverlight said:

yaawaazuuohoooaowallszjqjjskkasd

You seem distressed!

Do you need a hug?