[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

2 things I can outlay quickly though.

The nights watch has several night actions which can be used once per rebellion like many of our actions.

One of those actions is to vote a Lord Commander. I'm already putting my name in the hat for being first exiled :v.

There are 4 House actions for the Night Watch.

Unlock new night actions

Unlock fortification projects

Unlock diplomacy and faith actions

Vote for a lord commander

All of them seem to have you join a doc, so I think the once per rebellion limitation is for each player. When we have more players we can vote for a lord commander.

34 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I should specify, I mean the Hand was chosen during the same night phase during which people chose to rebel, correct?

That’s right. The phase after that, Crows were added.

Food for thought: Retaliation is no longer paying taxes. Royal income dropped by 100 last night. We can use this to figure out if any loyal houses have been converted in the past few days.

Gotta head to work, more on that later.

Day 1 - After King (+700)

Day 2 - After rubeci (+600)

Day 3 - After Retaliation (+600)

I don't see room for a conversion tbh. If there were at least one, then we should be at +500 income.

7 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Ok, and regarding the choosing of the hand, if the player chosen to be the hand happened to rebel, than the action of choosing the hand would have failed?

Yes.

Let me be frank. I currently believe the rebels are hiring sellswords to boost their numbers. There aren’t enough conversions for them to defeat the kingdom otherwise, and sending a loyal to the wall boosts the kingdom’s army. Rebels wouldn’t want to do that if their timing is off. Who wanted to vote rubeci again? Who wanted to vote the supposed third party Sunflower?

Right. Well, I need to go to sleep, but I'm pretty sure I know which direction I'll be going when I get back.

For a quick reference since you asked, Jeod

Loyal pile: Voe, Sunflower (and obviously Jeod as King has to be in this pile)

Unsure pile: Louis, Shade

Rebel pile: OrangeP47, TheIrishman

I'm pretty confident on Voe and Sunflower. For the rebel pile I'm pretty confident on OrangeP47. TheIrishman I could swap with someone in the unsure pile.

I'd like to say my case since it's starting to get close one who is Royal and who is Rebel.

I will out right say I am not rebel, this is my first time playing any of Veti's game and so far I've barely understand how everything works so far. But I do like how complex this is.

Last night I wasnt able to do anything since I didn't have enough FP to upgrade my Tier, and get a new ability, pretty useless right now so I'm waiting until D5 to upgrade.

Rebel List: Irish (for sure) and Orange because he misjudged Retal which isn't just what I'm looking at, but he kept pushing for Retal from the beginning. 

Unsure: Shade and Voe

Royals: Jeod (my king) and Sunflower

3 hours ago, Jeod said:

Let me be frank. I currently believe the rebels are hiring sellswords to boost their numbers. There aren’t enough conversions for them to defeat the kingdom otherwise, and sending a loyal to the wall boosts the kingdom’s army. Rebels wouldn’t want to do that if their timing is off. Who wanted to vote rubeci again? Who wanted to vote the supposed third party Sunflower?

With the income based argument, I'm inclined to agree, and this really would point to Voe, as he's claimed the ability to increase army size.

2 hours ago, Jeod said:

What’s your religion? FP goes up by 100 each night and it’s only 200 to upgrade.

My religion is Many-Faced God

It only went up by a couple amount which didn't allow me to collect enough till today.