[GAME OVER] CYOR V (Anniversary Edition)

Jeod

2 minutes ago, Louis said:

What do you mean big plays?

If Mojo's bad either you and snipe are coordinating to ensure mojo is lynched today (but why would you get involved) or you, FRAYDO, and Orange are all working together to do the same thing. 

Of course the only way that would work is if the rest of us lost our collective minds.

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

If Mojo's bad either you and snipe are coordinating to ensure mojo is lynched today (but why would you get involved) or you, FRAYDO, and Orange are all working together to do the same thing. 

Of course the only way that would work is if the rest of us lost our collective minds.

What made you come to that conclusion

4 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

If he flips town that's the only way to rationalize why scum would put so much effort into lynching him.

Or scum is trying to cover their tracks and throw him under the bus

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

By default, if Mojoman is scum, then that would indicate that the most likely outcome is either Retaliation or Killing_You is on a team with him.

I'm very interested in your thought process right now, because I am completely lost.

4 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

What tracks are they covering exactly?

What I meant by that is they figured out that mojo has been caught and trying to chime in with town to kill him so they don't look suspicious, or maybe they're chiming in to kill a townie

Just now, Killing_You said:

I'm very interested in your thought process right now, because I am completely lost.

I can eliminate, FRAYDO, Orange, and iLTS from the list right now.

Louis can be eliminated to a lesser extent.

And Category 5 is fairly unlikely since he was accusing Mojoman of being scum just yesterday.

ChopBam is dead.

So that would leave, me, you and Retaliation to be on the Mafia team.

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

ILTS didn't clear himself with the spaghetti, he just used it, so Shade is off.

Just now, Killing_You said:

He's saying we can clear louis, snipe, FRAYDO, and Orange. I think he's clearing cat5 for no apparent reason though.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

I can eliminate, FRAYDO, Orange, and iLTS from the list right now.

Louis can be eliminated to a lesser extent.

And Category 5 is fairly unlikely since he was accusing Mojoman of being scum just yesterday.

ChopBam is dead.

So that would leave, me, you and Retaliation to be on the Mafia team.

That's... surprisingly well thought out. Although I don't think we can completely scrub Cat5 from the list just yet.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

The reason I stole from Cat 5 is because I honestly think he's a cult leader and I wanted to take away his cult leader ability, so if anybody has it, please speak up quickly.

Wouldn't that just make them the new cult leader? 

Just now, Retaliation said:

Wouldn't that just make them the new cult leader? 

Well, they'd not be the Third Party, so they'd just like not use the item and keep it safe. They wouldn't have the win con to convert us all. My plan was if I got an innocent ability from Cat 5 was to give it back, and if I got something sinister to not give it back, simple as that.