[GAME OVER] CYOR V (Anniversary Edition)

Jeod

Looks like we have a janitor in play. That's not good.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I got the spaghetti and meatballs last night. I used it and dreamt of Mojoman, FRAYDO, and OrangeP47. At least one of them is mafia.

Interesting. We're going to need night reports from these three, then.

Okay, early daystart is not good for me, because I need to go make dinner here shortly.

I stole a night action from Cat 5 and turned it into an item. However, I automatically hand out said items to people that visit me, and I got visited, so I no longer have it and have absolutely no idea what it even is. If you visited me, YOU might have it.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Okay, early daystart is not good for me, because I need to go make dinner here shortly.

I stole a night action from Cat 5 and turned it into an item. However, I automatically hand out said items to people that visit me, and I got visited, so I no longer have it and have absolutely no idea what it even is. If you visited me, YOU might have it.

I received no such items. Thought we should be able to verify that claim if Cat5 and someone else can confirm receiving the item and the ability.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Did you see what item you made?

Also, if anyone is wondering if they should drink what I think is the Watermelon Extract item or not, the answer to that is yes, it shouldn't have any downsides to use it.

Although, clearly a better use of the item is to pass it to me so I can use it instead. ;)

Jeod is most likely spawning in items from past CYOR games to be used, the title gives it away a bit.

5 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Also, if anyone is wondering if they should drink what I think is the Watermelon Extract item or not, the answer to that is yes, it shouldn't have any downsides to use it.

Although, clearly a better use of the item is to pass it to me so I can use it instead. ;)

Jeod is most likely spawning in items from past CYOR games to be used, the title gives it away a bit.

I was mistaken then, we're not playing Control.

We're playing Risk of Rain.

14 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

That's how that item works when Nodlied had it in a previous CYOR game.

Which I'm assuming that you have to pass the video tape or it'll kill you?

I know I have to pass it hhaha

For attempting to appeal to game logic by stating "I wanted x alignment but GM thought it necessary I was town" I copped Orange. I received an item last night but not from you, Orange. It would appear this came from a portal (as the Nighttime pulses would imply).

As my deduction reveals Orange to be Town, and that I can see through any illusions or distractions, I am firm in my report. If we're to believe our Spaghetti oracle, then Mojoman is the scum. However, we should consider the idea that all three mentioned are Town and iLTS is instead playing us for fools. He's guaranteed a 2/3 Town lynch if we follow his claim today, 3/3 if Mojoman can convince us today that he is Town.

2 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

For attempting to appeal to game logic by stating "I wanted x alignment but GM thought it necessary I was town" I copped Orange. I received an item last night but not from you, Orange. It would appear this came from a portal (as the Nighttime pulses would imply).

As my deduction reveals Orange to be Town, and that I can see through any illusions or distractions, I am firm in my report. If we're to believe our Spaghetti oracle, then Mojoman is the scum. However, we should consider the idea that all three mentioned are Town and iLTS is instead playing us for fools. He's guaranteed a 2/3 Town lynch if we follow his claim today, 3/3 if Mojoman can convince us today that he is Town.

Perhaps more than one person visited me.

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

Speaking of which I did visit Mojoman (more like tracked him)

4 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

So you know you're sane?

5 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

A cop claim this early? Interesting.

Just now, FRAYDO said:

0bfce31c19cbf8f7745a4bc1e51cf8a5.gif

As long as these are in my possession, my reports are never wrong.

##wear glasses

FRAYDO puts on his glasses! Do these grant him some sort of power?