Kaiju CYOR Mafia [GAME OVER]

Shade939

Just now, Louis said:

Wow that was quicker than I thought 1 scum down and I don't know how many are left.

Like unfortunately, we didn't let him flail, so I don't really think there are any associations.

I mean, I guess we can say 100% it's not Retal/FRAYDO (unless one of them is third party :v )

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Like unfortunately, we didn't let him flail, so I don't really think there are any associations.

I mean, I guess we can say 100% it's not Retal/FRAYDO (unless one of them is third party :v )

I do think one of them is third party. Now the bigger question is, who are we going to Lynch?

5 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Probably not ILTS either considering...

2 minutes ago, Louis said:

I do think one of them is third party. Now the bigger question is, who are we going to Lynch?

I'd take them off the table, I'd also put Sunflower in my no go zone.

That said, there's not any one else who I particularly actually want to vote for, either.

There isn't a lengthy case to make, but I think it's a good one. KY stood out to me pretty strongly as just trying to let the tracker accusation roll off his back and be forgotten. I don't really keep track of meta that well with KY, but I just don't feel like that's how he has played before in these situations.

Orange says otherwise and should know better. He also seemed to be making an attempt to divert attention off of KY and make every excuse possible for him. KY wasn't an 100% confirmed scum, but he was our scummiest lynch candidate today and out of everyone here I feel Orange acted like that the least. So...

iLikeToSnipe lashes out at OrangeP47 scouring a solid hit and bringing him closer to his doom!

PLAYER VOTE
iLikeToSnipe OrangeP47 X2
Jeod  
OrangeP47  
Retaliation No Lynch
FRAYDO  
Sunflower  
Louis  
Category 5 Hurricane  
LEAD OrangeP47

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Interesting ability, I approve.

My role is bullet proof, but none of my votes would count until I'm provoked/awoken. Then when I am awoken I get a one-time extra vote. I was actually hoping to lay low so that if things got bad for town I could bait mafia and then come in with an extra vote. But that won't be happening.