[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

Just now, Shade939 said:

Plus we can make Orange tell us the probability of her having used an ability to find Scum last night. :p

TBH I don't expect Louis to have useful info, but really, for the game state, I hope she did SOMETHING last night or we have way to many people immobile, or claiming to be immobile.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

TBH I don't expect Louis to have useful info, but really, for the game state, I hope she did SOMETHING last night or we have way to many people immobile, or claiming to be immobile.

If you want to make a list of people who are "mobile" you can add me to that list. I just don't have anything of use to add right now.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Clearly we have two scummy actions that can still target you though. :p

Just now, Shade939 said:

So, anyways, we know iLTS is suspicious, and we know he has lynch protection, so obviously if nothing else, we're going to get rid of that. :v

I mean... I just have to use it if I'm actually in danger of getting lynched. I'm far from your best target too. I'm gonna have to reread the chatter for this day, but I think there are plenty of people who are actually suspicious.

Not wanting to die is not suspicious in and of itself :v

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I mean... I just have to use it if I'm actually in danger of getting lynched. I'm far from your best target too. I'm gonna have to reread the chatter for this day, but I think there are plenty of people who are actually suspicious.

Not wanting to die is not suspicious in and of itself :v

Arguable.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Not wanting to die for the good of the town is suspicious. Not wanting to risk death from an unexplained "gambit" from somebody who has a history of lethal day actions is not suspicious.

But Jeod's not even a player in this game?

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

He got me once but I was scum, and I did provoke him.

Actually no it was a grudge from when I killed him wrongly the game before, nvm.  But I was still scum.  His reaction after the fact revealed he didn't even believe it.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

I believe it was due to passive BP with the times I can recall. Unfortunately, I have active BP rather than something that's always on.

I remember when I tried to kill you something like D1 or D2 when you were Loki in that one game you killed everyone else as the TP.

10 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Actually no it was a grudge from when I killed him wrongly the game before, nvm.  But I was still scum.  His reaction after the fact revealed he didn't even believe it.

I mean, what are the odds that I'm supposed to kill you in the game where I'm actually trying to get you killed. :p

I've been weighing my options and I think the best move for me to win in the long run is to reveal I'm The Impostor, a Neutral survivor (I'm surprised nobody picked up on the hints I dropped before). My kind has been ruthlessly hunted to near extinction by paranoid crewmates. I'm just trying to escape and survive instead of being thrown out the airlock.

The survivor role was something I've always thought lacked a little bit, so I've put my own spin on it for this game to test it out. I've opted for a more JOAT passive/active abilities that can make me an asset if I'm kept alive. I'll still do some scum hunting today (it's what I still enjoy), but make no mistake that my primary goal is my own survival.

If town tries to kill me, I can survive long enough to be a massive pain. If mafia tries to kill me, I can survive long enough to be a massive pain. So, I'm gonna stay mostly neutral and see what happens. But I will make a sincere effort to help out where I can.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

I mean, what are the odds that I'm supposed to kill you in the game where I'm actually trying to get you killed. :p

I do remember being like "Oh come on, he's not even trying to decide if I'm scum, he just wants to kill me!"

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I've been weighing my options and I think the best move for me to win in the long run is to reveal I'm The Impostor, a Neutral survivor (I'm surprised nobody picked up on the hints I dropped before). My kind has been ruthlessly hunted to near extinction by paranoid crewmates. I'm just trying to escape and survive instead of being thrown out the airlock.

The survivor role was something I've always thought lacked a little bit, so I've put my own spin on it for this game to test it out. I've opted for a more JOAT passive/active abilities that can make me an asset if I'm kept alive. I'll still do some scum hunting today (it's what I still enjoy), but make no mistake that my primary goal is my own survival.

If town tries to kill me, I can survive long enough to be a massive pain. If mafia tries to kill me, I can survive long enough to be a massive pain. So, I'm gonna stay mostly neutral and see what happens. But I will make a sincere effort to help out where I can.

I mean... that doesn't sound very neutral to me... and you've pulled this sort of gambit before, have you not?

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I'd say that's a weird role combo, but then against I've not calling this balanced game...

4 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Looks mighty sus if you ask me.