[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

You're free to discuss it, but I'm not committing to anything other than not holding any items. We don't know where the last one is anyway, so it's probably in possession of a Mafia member.

Is it even possible to pass more than one item in a night?

21 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

I seriously hope it is, otherwise unless there's an item thief it'd be damn near impossible for even one wish to happen. :/

It'd kinda suck if your idea never actually worked out. That's the thing with CYOR, you could come up with a super creative and fun character, then you never actually get to see it work.

4 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

It'd kinda suck if your idea never actually worked out. That's the thing with CYOR, you could come up with a super creative and fun character, then you never actually get to see it work.

Main problem with TP/Neutral roles, the more complicated they are the more you have to build the other role sin game around them.

6 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

It's kind of eye-opening, really. My role is designed around cooperation, and I've been slapped in the face with suspicion. Which is weird considering we have very few investigative roles (outside of Snipe's track), and yet nobody seems interested in taking advantage of the method that can actually get more.

3 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Somebody foolin' y'all. :colbert:

Care to explain the stealth roleblock?

Just now, Killing_You said:

Care to explain the stealth roleblock?

It's new to me that this happened to somebody. Still reading. But since I got nothing to lose, yeah I roleblock people who visit me, then I track them the following night. It's a passive.

2 hours ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

N1 I stalked ChopBam to see what he would do. He is one of the players I have a harder time reading (not enough content for me to work with), so I chose him first. He targeted Shade and his action was a stealth roleblock.

Wait what? This is a complete fabrication.

2 hours ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

My strategy has been to subtly hint I can do something useful during the night (i.e. get information) and that I will side with whoever helps me survive. But if I straight up give away what I know, then I lose what's my main tool to stay alive.

Uh huh, that's really dubious.