[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia I

Killing_You
Message added by Killing_You,

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

I have a question about the sus on iLTS. We're missing the spy if we're looking at Nod!iLTS and Nod!Louis. Both of them shot and missed, so one or the other is likely to be the mutant hijacker but in that same sentence one or the other can't be the Nod spy.

Possible 4 scum?

Just now, Voe said:

Jeod offed himself for shits and giggles, iLTS is toast and I'm the one of 3 people who haven't shot yet with a 100% stuck chance. It's over.

It was between you and Anon_Kat after FRAYDO and Chopbam claimed. You were in a no win situation.

3 minutes ago, Voe said:

Jeod offed himself for shits and giggles, iLTS is toast and I'm the one of 3 people who haven't shot yet with a 100% stuck chance. It's over.

I explained my actions in the dead doc. It’s not my fault ilts misplayed. Honestly though fraydo being the riot trooper blocking cat5 threw scum on a big goose chase.

Just now, Retaliation said:

This is probably the worst game I've played as town.

Yeah, we did fairly bad overall. The fact that Scum missed any of the roles they had to hit put them in a no-win situation since we could all basically self clear at the end just by claiming.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

FRAYDO didn't do anything.

Yeah I completely missed the action. Funny enough, I think I could have saved Orange if the restrain action also prevented the neurotoxin kill. He was my initial thought for N1.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Yeah, we did fairly bad overall. The fact that Scum missed any of the roles they had to hit put them in a no-win situation since we could all basically self clear at the end just by claiming.

Well, the fact that iLTS accidentally put himself in position to be counterclaimed by two people at the same time pretty much screwed them, after Jeod pretty much screwed himself, probably matters more than anything else.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

I sound like I'm commenting on town as a whole, but I'm mostly talking about myself. 

My idea was to throw myself under the bus for either Jeod or iLTS to benefit. As a spy I'm more of a hindrance than a benefit for my team, but it worked out the way it did.

We were convinced ChopBam was the jailer so we kept him around to redirect him onto the perceived power roles.

Orange's role wasn't listed, so he was either lying to keep himself protected as a crucial power role, or he would have been a pain to deal with as the time went on.

Shade and Fraydo being the actual power roles as opposed to riflemen gave them the benefit of being able to claim and remain protected from being scapegoatted.

Retal did nothing scummy all game long so pushing a lynch on him would have been hard.

The inactivity of Louis and Anon Kat would have worked to our benefit, had THEY been the power roles.

Overall, town had a significant power advantage over scum, so i tried to push the 4 man scum idea to add some urgency to the game. I hoped it would lead to desperation lynches.

Overall, a good game. Shame it ended this quick.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Well, the fact that iLTS accidentally put himself in position to be counterclaimed by two people at the same time pretty much screwed them, after Jeod pretty much screwed himself, probably matters more than anything else.

iLTS redirected you Night 1, but his action failed. Obvious assumption was that he was blocked.

3 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I'm confused why Jeod shot Irish rather than letting him be lynched with 1 hour left.

In hindsight I should have shot shade. I wanted to fire on either of them to score some town cred.

10 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I explained my actions in the dead doc. It’s not my fault ilts misplayed. Honestly though fraydo being the riot trooper blocking cat5 threw scum on a big goose chase.

8 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

FRAYDO didn't do anything.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

That’s what we didn’t account for and why we kept thinking chop was the jailer.

maxresdefault.jpg