[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia I

Killing_You
Message added by Killing_You,

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Why wouldn't you assume that it just meant I couldn't target someone else? Or, what if I was the one jailed?

Because ChopBam stated start of Day 2 that after Night 1 he feels a lot better about iLTS. iLTS being roleblocked again Night 2 reinforced us even further, given it was only ChopBam who had ever voted iLTS this whole game.

Just now, Voe said:

Because ChopBam stated start of Day 2 that after Night 1 he feels a lot better about iLTS. iLTS being roleblocked again Night 2 reinforced us even further, given it was only ChopBam who had ever voted iLTS this whole game.

I thought Chopbam was softing cop. And thinking he was softing a town investigation on iLTS, I was believing iLTS town even though my vote analysis suggested he wasn't.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I thought Chopbam was softing cop. And thinking he was softing a town investigation on iLTS, I was believing iLTS town even though my vote analysis suggested he wasn't.

Even if I was a cop who investigated iLTS on N1, I could have been insane or he a spy.

Edit: not a spy since he fired a shot.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

In hindsight I should have shot shade. I wanted to fire on either of them to score some town cred.

I think shooting someone else would have been an even worse play there. From my perspective it screamed as toxin trooper desperate to get his attack off before something bad happened. I'd figured scum would look at the 3 previous shots with minimal blowback on people and interpret that to mean their fine to do any of their own. My only hold up was that an Irish kill was all risk little reward. I wouldn't have to explain away that problem with a kill on someone else.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

ChopBam didn't go ballistic on iLTS Day 3 (after having potentially investigated both iLTS and himself), so we remained convinced he was the jailer.

We saw no other reason for iLTS's actions being blocked two nights in a row. Mind you, the second night we redirected ChopBam onto Retal.

He couldn't be a spy, he had fired a shot and it didn't jam. I tried signaling that to you, if you hadn't thought of it.

I knew this during the game (as I posted earlier) but forgot it just now.

Just now, ChopBam said:

I still wonder then why Louis went crazy. Voe you could have lasted long enough for us to lynch her. I believed it.

I'm leaving for Christmas 2 days from now. It'd be a waste of everyone's time to prolong the game.

Just now, Jeod said:

Post that statistical analysis so shade has a study guide.

The voting analysis wound up being correct, but not for the reasons I was thinking.

And I pretty much included the stats in the dead doc. 46% chance Shade was Spy, 8% chance FRAYDO was Jailer, all following the math. You can't rely on it.

Just now, Voe said:

Mind you, the second night we redirected ChopBam onto Retal.

Even if I wasn't roleblocked, I'd have had no action since the tracking only works every other night. I know you couldn't have known this, but I was musing to myself how ironic it was that I was blocked on my "off" night so it didn't affect me much.

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Even if I wasn't roleblocked, I'd have had no action since the tracking only works every other night. I know you couldn't have known this, but I was musing to myself how ironic it was that I was blocked on my "off" night so it didn't affect me much.

In the end, you were a power role anyway.

We didn't think Town would get their full sheet lineup and some, while we were left with 1 player lacking.

Anon_Kat didn't really count as a player, let's be real.

Here's another person that Voe could have pushed a lynch off to. I was convinced Voe was town. He even voted iLTS the first day.

4 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Here's another person that Voe could have pushed a lynch off to. I was convinced Voe was town. He even voted iLTS the first day.

Lynch iLTS -> NK FRAYDO -> Lynch Anon -> NK ChopBam

It's me, Shade, Retal and Piggy remaining.

Everyone had fired their guns, only I remain with a 100% stuck chance. The maths adds up to being thrown out of the airlock :p

1 minute ago, Voe said:

Lynch iLTS -> NK FRAYDO -> Lynch Anon -> NK ChopBam

It's me, Shade, Retal and Piggy remaining.

Everyone had fired their guns, only I remain with a 100% stuck chance. The maths adds up to being thrown out of the airlock :p

You might have been able to lynch Shade, he also got stuck.

Just now, ChopBam said:

You might have been able to lynch Shade, he also got stuck.

I missed that boat when I didn't counterclaim him start of Day 3. Which i should have done and probably would, if i woke up to the thread and the scumdoc BEFORE Jeod threw himself underneath the train.

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

So, why did he throw the game anyway?

I haven't read the scum doc, but it looked like Jeod might be going down anyway.  If he claimed cop and baited the real cop, that'd at least be some utility before dying.  His execuition just had some missteps.