[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia II: Dark Night

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

6 hours ago, Shade939 said:

A Target Mafia has to hit.

Point 1

3 hours ago, Shade939 said:

Well, I'm going to be boring and go ahead and push for no lynch now, despite the fact that lynching Silos won't cost us the game now... 

##Vote NoLynch

Point 2

1 hour ago, Shade939 said:

I prefer to have a solid argument made for lynching a player, instead of the RNG we have going on at the moment.

That said, if we were going to randomly lynch someone, I'd still want to avoid the Silo, which clearly means Coolrock is the only safe lynch since he didn't have a stuck result for his day kill.

That being said, I have no real indication to think he's scum, and I'm inclined to think Jeod wouldn't make him mafia for the first game he was in here.

Points 3 and 4

I don't like anything that Shade has said so far. I should be relieved you are not solely fixated on statistics but your angle of seeking out the Silo(s) is a bit suspicious.

1. You're thinking Mafia's best way to win is to hit the Silo(s)

2. Pushing for No Lynch has since been a scum tell and you justify your vote with relief that Silos are no longer your priority for the game.

3. Anyone who uses the term "safe lynch" is just begging to be outed as scum.

4. IIRC Orange was scum for his first game with us so that should be no reason not to consider Coolrock for scum unless Shade already knows otherwise.

4 minutes ago, Louis said:

@FRAYDO are you saying that we might have a Coolrock and Shade scum team?

I'm not saying that now, though the possibility is there sure. Were I to choose one as the more likely scum, I would choose Shade for my numbered points.

12 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Point 1

Point 2

Points 3 and 4

I don't like anything that Shade has said so far. I should be relieved you are not solely fixated on statistics but your angle of seeking out the Silo(s) is a bit suspicious.

1. You're thinking Mafia's best way to win is to hit the Silo(s)

2. Pushing for No Lynch has since been a scum tell and you justify your vote with relief that Silos are no longer your priority for the game.

3. Anyone who uses the term "safe lynch" is just begging to be outed as scum.

4. IIRC Orange was scum for his first game with us so that should be no reason not to consider Coolrock for scum unless Shade already knows otherwise.

image.gif.69e4b17024949452db143aaf7b171722.gif

Just now, FRAYDO said:

Is that your defense?

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/3283811146/cd42ca7bb506e700f12f8e63f51e6702_400x400.jpeg

Have you considered that I don't wan to lynch a Silo, because it's a really bad target to lynch since I'm Town.

Also, what is the reasoning for a day one lynch in the first place? What is the point of why it happens or doesn't happen?

7 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I am not used to FRAYDO contributing. Especially day 1.

Is anyone watching So I'm A Spider?

FRAYDO was the mastermind last game, even though he didn't post.  He's a real smart cookie, he's just generally not around.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Have you considered that I don't wan to lynch a Silo, because it's a really bad target to lynch since I'm Town.

Also, what is the reasoning for a day one lynch in the first place? What is the point of why it happens or doesn't happen?

Trains give us info, voting is town's weapon.

4 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

You're questioning a D1 vote?

Just now, Shade939 said:

I for one would be completely overjoyed to have one less player to pick from as Mafia as to who the Silo could be. :v

But then saying you would be happy if we didn't have another person to be worried about?

Huh Shade I feel like you're talking in a circle here.