[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia II: Dark Night

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

So then he's the one to have targeted someone. Whoever he attempted to visit may have been able to block visitors, and we can rule out the Mirage Tank but can't rule out the Third Party that I'm fairly sure is here. The OP reads IF one is ingame but given W3D Hub history I think we know the TP is always there.

5 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

If TP is trying to interact with silos at all, why would they ever go after coolrock? The only conclusion from that is that coolrock is lying about being targeted by TP.

I don't think that benefits anyone other than FRAYDO in this situation though.

2 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

So then he's the one to have targeted someone. Whoever he attempted to visit may have been able to block visitors, and we can rule out the Mirage Tank but can't rule out the Third Party that I'm fairly sure is here. The OP reads IF one is ingame but given W3D Hub history I think we know the TP is always there.

Who he?

49 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

We can also test his role through his daykill.

NO, WE REALLY CAN'T.

18 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Looking at the role sheet again (at this point I have it pulled up on my second monitor for constant reference) if his Rhino Tank claim is to be believed, I should be fortunate I lived!

(at this point I have it pulled up on my second monitor for constant reference)

I have it pulled up on my second monitor

my second monitor

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4727u3d6jr8niaqj10jx

9 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Who he?

Let me fix that. I suppose I was thinking it made sense but then we got to the next page.

**So then [Coolrock's] the one to have targeted someone. Whoever [Coolrock] attempted to visit may have been able to block visitors, and we can rule out the Mirage Tank but can't rule out the Third Party that I'm fairly sure is here. The OP reads IF one is ingame but given W3D Hub history I think we know the TP is always there.

4 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Honestly, FRAYDO, I feel like you've gotten your story mixed up.

Between the scum doc, TP doc, and masonry doc yeah I'm all over the place.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

But that doesn't make sense. What do you mean rule out Mirage Tank? We don't know who Coolrock supposedly targeted, so how could that be ruled out?

Right, I see where I am mixed up now. I started with the angle of Coolrock doing the targeting and that's why he got his head "messed with". Unconsciously I reverted back to Coolrock being targeted instead. I currently still hold to Coolrock doing the targeting and waiting on that answer from him.

3 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Or there's no mirage tank.

I think coolrock is the only one to have gotten a non stuck result.

Right, and it wouldn't make any sense at all for FRAYDO/Coolrock to be on the mafia team together and have Coolrock shoot at him multiple times and use that night-action-during-the-day.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Right, and it wouldn't make any sense at all for FRAYDO/Coolrock to be on the mafia team together and have Coolrock shoot at him multiple times and use that night-action-during-the-day.

So you tested that he doesn't have that night action right? ;)

24 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

They might need to mind control an Engineer or Spy first? Hence targeting a miss result.

That makes me think it failed on Coolrock since he's not an organic target, assuming a tank/structure can't be mind-controlled and TP needs to target the infantry roles. If that's the case, that's unfortunate for the TP's night one result.

1 hour ago, FRAYDO said:

Have we received an answer earlier from Coolrock visiting anyone or attempting to? I know Retal was asking earlier to see if he had found the Mirage Tank.

We only know that Coolrock had some psychic interaction, but does that mean he was targeted or did he target the TP? What are the chances both he and scum targeted the TP and were both blocked as a result with only Coolrock revealing this?

@Coolrock what did you do or attempt to do Night one? If anything I think this will be the info we need the most and may verify some things.

Hello! What did I try to do night one? Absolutely nothing!

image.thumb.gif.c27bf75b589b6fa79fdec5dae21a1056.gif