-
Posts
4,566 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
145 -
Donations
0.00 USD
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Documentation
Bug Tracker
Downloads
Everything posted by Killing_You
-
Well that was slightly disappointing. KARATE CHOP!
-
Go for the LOW KICK!
-
Welp, time to go Mr Miyagi on you. KARATE CHOP!
-
Sure, why not?
-
Actually, my GM's on vacation this weekend, so barring some grocery shopping I'm free all day today. If we play, it'll be tomorrow during the Rest Phase. Regarding Snorlax, I might have a Pokemon that can handle that. I'll have to double check before we move in that direction though, because I don't want to say one thing and get my ass kicked.
-
I'd honestly rather see someone teach Irish a lesson, but if Orange wants to fight me I won't say no ? ##trainer OrangeP47 ##rocket Killing_You
-
Actually, no. Not telling you my primary, though.
-
I was wondering who it was that was watching me. Out of curiosity, who did you see?
-
Even if I had an alternative to propose, there's not enough time for me to reasonably argue it. Might as well reinforce, I suppose. ##trainer Sunflower ##rocket TheIrishMan
-
Yeah I've been unsure what to say. My bad ? This whole rival thing is... strange. I find it odd that Irish and Sunflower would be rivals with randoms rather than each other, especially when said randoms are unaware of said rivalry. I kind of want to test it out, but with only 7 people, it might be too big of a distraction. Hmm...
-
Killing_You's Question: What is your favorite non-C&C game that you've done music for?
-
I mean, I suppose it's understandable. He wants to pick a fight, but not with something that's a higher level than his main. Nobody likes getting their ass beat. Well, some people do, but... it's not important information.
-
For your pleasure, and as hype for the game!
-
Welp, I'll see you guys Monday!
-
Games [Sign-Ups open] 22-Sept Hearts of Iron IV - The W3DHub Showdown
Killing_You replied to Nodlied's topic in Forum Games
If it wasn't on Saturday, I'd sign up. But, unfortunately, I have to pass. Yeah, it is. -
Games [Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37
Killing_You replied to Nodlied's topic in Forum Games
Second, actually. But we really did think you were our partner :V -
Games [Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37
Killing_You replied to Nodlied's topic in Forum Games
Here's the thing, though: We had no idea who our partner was or how to contact him. Apparently if I rolecopped iLTS we would've linked up, but Cat5 kept thinking it was someone else and was sure iLTS was town. -
Apocalypse Rising AR :: August 2018 Update
Killing_You replied to Apocalypse Rising Team's topic in Red Alert 2: Apocalypse Rising
RA2_FortBradley -
Signing up! I'll have to mull over my Pokemon choices a bit, as I have a hard time remembering what is and isn't Gen 1.
-
Games [Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37
Killing_You replied to Nodlied's topic in Forum Games
Yeah, I can't exactly quantify this logic. -
Games [Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37
Killing_You replied to Nodlied's topic in Forum Games
Question: Why? What benefit would we gain from shooting the confirmed doctor? -
Games [Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37
Killing_You replied to Nodlied's topic in Forum Games
Night 3 I tried to investigate Shade (but it didn't work), and night 4 I investigated Sunflower. -
Games [Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37
Killing_You replied to Nodlied's topic in Forum Games
Great that the gun didn't fire, but the fact that Irish tried to kill 3 people on the basis of being on the chopping block just seals it in my mind. -
Games [Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37
Killing_You replied to Nodlied's topic in Forum Games
He could, but that would require a town mindset -
Games [Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37
Killing_You replied to Nodlied's topic in Forum Games
I have no words. I hope, by some magic, Retal is the last scum and you actually kill him. Otherwise, you might as well be digging your own grave.
