APB Footage!

TiberCHSL

I hope silverlight recorded/SS'd when I did a thing on Bonsai a few days ago... probably the most useful thing ever......

Come on, recording? With my current hardware? xD

Anyway I didn't take screenshots... But that flare was really good man, I think they thought you were the only spy and forgot about me. xD

I hope silverlight recorded/SS'd when I did a thing on Bonsai a few days ago... probably the most useful thing ever......

Anyway I didn't take screenshots... But that flare was really good man, I think they thought you were the only spy and forgot about me. xD

Stop hacking.

They knew I was a spy though.... >_>

Questions:

1. All the video recordings of pro-players I saw have them shooting in 3rd person. Does that help you aim better?

2. What recording device do you guys use to record a game?

1. 3rd person allows for V-aim (locked camera, free-moving reticle), the same kind of aiming system used for the snipers in APB Beta. Makes for simple point-and-shoot goodness.

2. At least for me, I'm using OBS to record many of my games. No streaming, just local recording.

Questions:

1. All the video recordings of pro-players I saw have them shooting in 3rd person. Does that help you aim better?

2. What recording device do you guys use to record a game?

1. I'm bad at aim regardless of perspective, but I always go 3rd person. Plus, I feel I have more battlefield awareness that way.

2. OBS, or Open Broadcaster Software, is a good one as Pyryle suggested. You'll notice TiberCHSL used Bandicam, the watermark displayed atop his recordings. I myself use Fraps for my videos and screenshots. There's plenty of options to choose from regarding video/screen recording, and it's worth exploring each one and find the one that best suits your needs.