• RA: APB Mafia
    • Courtroom RPG
    • Death Note Mafia
    • Underworld Mafia
    • Dead Space RPG 5
    • Game of Thrones Mafia

fresh meat

So glad to see that I am held in such high esteem >.>

I would join but I don't have the time right now man. I enjoy watching though :D

You know damn well what I mean. Minds and thought processes we're unfamiliar with throw a wrench in our own plans and thought processes. It creates a challenge and it's more fun that way.

And so it's decided: RA: APB Mafia will be announced as next mafia game, with the RA: RPG following it. A sign up thread with new unit roster and few twists will be posted when I get time (probably by the end of Sat).

These games will be the Novemeber-December theme. All who signed up now will be listed as players unless you say otherwise.

2nd place is Death Note Mafia - this may come up for the New Year as long there still be interest or when people will be available to play.

That would be me.

And some others I assume. I count 6 players so far, including you.

Jeod

Voe

Isaac The Madd

FRAYDO

ChopBam

Category 5 Hurricane

Going off the last Verti game we are missing potential players in Chaos_Knight, Nodlied, Killing You, Moonsense, and Mojoman.

I think we should have enough players to start next Friday now. If you know a certain role you would like already, send me. Sorry I was busy during the week working straight and didn't have much time to put up a threat, but I'll try to make time on Monday.

We'll have some new aerial units in the roster and expect some few other surprises as well :p