[Game End] RA:APB-themed Mafia game IV (Staplerfahrer Edition)

VERTi60

How I partake in the discussion depends on when others are around. If nobody is around, I take time to make a long post. If others are around, I can make quicker arguments and check reactions. Jeod and (and ChopBam, but mostly Jeod) being online around the same time I am has resulted in a change away from the big review posts to the shorter attacks.

I'm also not particularly going after you right now. I don't really have any good cases that I think are good enough to move on yet.

Certainly what I've said so far regarding Voe isn't good enough for a vote at the moment.

Category5 is pushing hard against me on the meta argument that i target Nodlied for night kill whenever I have a chance. He is right, and it's a great argument to make. Points for cat5.

Gencam most likely town. Note for you, though, don't get cocky.

I dislike how ChopBam is claiming a newbie once again. He's wayy too smart to pretend an idiot, especially after he managed to pull off the mute-plot against me with vertigo. It was a masterpiece. I'm disappointed only i caught up on it. The fact he shot first and missed does not cross him out for me. There could be a greater plot behind it.

Jeod, could you please explain what happened to you tonight? 

I'm bulletproof btw, don't waste bullets. If you want to get rid of me I suggest lynch over shooting.

Sure. I scouted KY and found he was killing "something". I assume that normally I would know what the target is and see the full action being taken--I figured KY being a Radar Jammer meant that I'd been partially blocked. It's weird that I'd only be partially blocked if it's a passive ability, but then again the ability could be dampened by another action being taken at the same time. Maybe if KY wasn't killing I wouldn't have seen a thing.

My PM did say that I woke up this morning feeling fuzzy. Hopefully the MRJ effects don't linger. D:

How I partake in the discussion depends on when others are around. If nobody is around, I take time to make a long post. If others are around, I can make quicker arguments and check reactions. Jeod and (and ChopBam, but mostly Jeod) being online around the same time I am has resulted in a change away from the big review posts to the shorter attacks.

I'm also not particularly going after you right now. I don't really have any good cases that I think are good enough to move on yet.

Certainly what I've said so far regarding Voe isn't good enough for a vote at the moment.

It's been a long time since a scum's been found on Day 2. The way I posted it and the way others responded called for shorter posts from everyone available. I do miss the long posts I can pick apart, but it's not strange given the situation.

Confirmation received from Vert: In exchange for vehicle destruction capability I lost my BPness. Which goes into that whole "doesn't make sense" thing, but w/e.

My PM did say that I woke up this morning feeling fuzzy. Hopefully the MRJ effects don't linger. D:

Wait, does this have any effect on you? Could this make your weapon unusable (or near-useless by increasing inaccuracy)? Or are you not entirely sure.

Confirmation received from Vert: In exchange for vehicle destruction capability I lost my BPness. Which goes into that whole "doesn't make sense" thing, but w/e.

Not one bit, and "vehicle destroyer" being placed in the Lynchproof/Bulletproof section as a vague one-liner instead of Verti fully explaining it on a separate line doesn't sound like him. A Mammoth Tank would have a self-healing power to play around with and tradeoff, I think, instead of forcing a compromise between BP and VD. I want to vote you, but since you're the only protection role claimed so far, it would be a bad choice--we still don't know the full threat.

Wait, does this have any effect on you? Could this make your weapon unusable (or near-useless by increasing inaccuracy)? Or are you not entirely sure.

I did ask about that. I retained my Sniper abilities including my weapon, though Verti didn't say whether the chances changed. I'm currently thinking that it was a dampening effect from getting too close to the MRJ, which means it will go away either tonight or the next day. There's always the possibility that it was something else entirely though. Anyway, none of that changes my scouting. I can still only scout every other night.

Chaos Knight said Voe would be the easy lynch today and quietly said he was surprised nobody was pointing at him for Nodlied's death. I'm not familiar with the meta between you all, so I'm at a loss. But we're getting close. Looking at the claims so far...

Jeod - Soviet Sniper (Cop Role)

Isaac - Unknown

ChopBam - Soviet SAM Site (AA Role)

FRAYDO - Unknown

Category 5 - Unknown

Chaos Knight - Unknown

Generalcamo - Soviet Mammoth Tank (Protection Role)

Voe - Unknown

Mojoman - Soviet Airstrip (Unverified)

All the basic power roles are on the field now. We need to speculate what the Unknowns could be (individually, not out loud) and compare our conclusions to what town needs to have a chance. If we consider that one Allied player is now dead and that we most likely have a third party, and if all of the current Soviet claims are true, then 3/4 (1 Allied, 2 TP) of the Unknowns are bad. These are excellent odds, and when I couple them with FRAYDO's going off about the Grunyevs the entire day, his posts sound like an intended distraction from finding the last of the scum.

## vote FRAYDO

Anyone have any comments on this?

Numbers Analysis:
I've been thinking of the possible combinations of Allies/Neutrals/TP/Soviets last night. Killing_You's death pretty much confirms a 3 scum team, assuming one helicopter, one helipad, one misc.

Based on my numbers last night (with adjustments considering what KY's death just gave us), here are some possible combinations:

• 3 TP/3 Allies/1 Neutral/4 Soviet
  • 3 TP/3 Allies/0 Neutral/5 Soviet
  • 2 TP/3 Allies/1 Neutral/5 Soviet
  • 2 TP/3 Allies/0 Neutral/6 Soviet
  • 0 TP/4 Allies/0 Neutral/7 Soviet
  • 0 TP/3 Allies/1 Neutral/7 Soviet
  • 0 TP/3 Allies/0 Neutral/8 Soviet

I think at this point we confirmed the TP is a faction (otherwise there would be little distinction between them and Neutral anyway), which implies at least two people on it. There may be the possibility of a second TP faction which would throw these numbers out of whack. Doubt that though honestly. I also highly doubt there will be more than one neutral in this game. There might not be any neutrals in this game, but I made that a possibility to account for. I also accounted for the (relatively low) chance that there isn't a TP, and Verti is just teasing us with the fluff. Generally though, Verti doesn't do that.

I'm going to eliminate the unlikely options here:

• 3 TP/3 Allies/1 Neutral/4 Soviet
  • 3 TP/3 Allies/0 Neutral/5 Soviet
  • 2 TP/3 Allies/1 Neutral/5 Soviet
  • 2 TP/3 Allies/0 Neutral/6 Soviet

We may have found all our soviets already. Or there is one or two more.

There is a discrepency in the numbers I just found. I'm going to doubt that Nodlied was the only Soviet aircraft in the game, since what's the point of a two person mason in an 11 person game? We are looking at 2 confirmed and 3 claimed soviets, which would bring the total to 5. There should also be another aircraft, which brings the total to 6. This means we would be dealing with a two-person TP and no neutrals, which is contrary to the vibes Voe is putting out. Someone is lying, or there really is no aircraft in the game, or I'm looking at things too hard again.

*no more soviet aircraft

Here's the way I see it:

Soviet Sniper

Soviet SAM Site

Soviet Mammoth Tank

Soviet Airstrip (unverified)

Soviet Yak (dead)

Unknown Soviet (MIG?)

Unknown Soviet

Neutral Forklift Operator

Allied Mobile Radar Jammer (dead)

Unknown

Unknown

I think that either both of the Unknowns are scum or one is scum and one is third party. If Voe isn't neutral, then there could be two third party.

##unvote

Mo vote on FRAYDO relied on him being the only scum left thus attempting to make a distraction to a third party. Although it's the most probable, there are by my line of thinking that there are two Soviets left as well, and if there are two scum left, well FRAYDO may be a Soviet. If there are two Allies left and FRAYDO is a Soviet, then the following combinations exist:

Cat5/Chaos/KY scumteam

Isaac/Cat5/KY scumteam

Isaac/Chaos/KY scumteam

Isaac fits the bill twice here. If we're going to operate on the basis that there are two scum left (assuming Voe is neutral and FRAYDO is Soviet), then Isaac is the optimal lynch. I don't like it though, since it depends on Voe and FRAYDO's alignments being correct here.

All the basic power roles are on the field now. We need to speculate what the Unknowns could be (individually, not out loud) and compare our conclusions to what town needs to have a chance. If we consider that one Allied player is now dead and that we most likely have a third party, and if all of the current Soviet claims are true, then 3/4 (1 Allied, 2 TP) of the Unknowns are bad. These are excellent odds, and when I couple them with FRAYDO's going off about the Grunyevs the entire day, his posts sound like an intended distraction from finding the last of the scum.

## vote FRAYDO

I'm not intending to distract. Town needs as much information as we can get, and establishing the coming threat on Mojo's predicted Day 4 gives us a time limit. Either we need to find the rest of the scum before then, or we're likely having to face what could be the Third Party,

Confirmed Town

Mojoman: His statements and his lynch immunity implies Airfield. His secret is extremely powerful, assuming that Yak wasn't the only aircraft for town.

I'm very doubtful of Mojoman being the Soviet Airstrip and I'm wanting to place my vote onto him. The fact that he's given us information regarding Day 4 gives me a town vibe, but I remain suspicious on his exact timing of said event coming.

##vote Mojoman

If we're going to operate on the basis that there are two scum left (assuming Voe is neutral and FRAYDO is Soviet), then Isaac is the optimal lynch. I don't like it though, since it depends on Voe and FRAYDO's alignments being correct here.

If you still intend to shoot me, just know that your alignment on me is correct.

I'm to believe you're correct on Voe as well.

## vote FRAYDO

I'm not intending to distract. Town needs as much information as we can get, and establishing the coming threat on Mojo's predicted Day 4 gives us a time limit. Either we need to find the rest of the scum before then, or we're likely having to face what could be the Third Party,

Confirmed Town

Mojoman: His statements and his lynch immunity implies Airfield. His secret is extremely powerful, assuming that Yak wasn't the only aircraft for town.

I'm very doubtful of Mojoman being the Soviet Airstrip and I'm wanting to place my vote onto him. The fact that he's given us information regarding Day 4 gives me a town vibe, but I remain suspicious on his exact timing of said event coming.

##vote Mojoman

If we're going to operate on the basis that there are two scum left (assuming Voe is neutral and FRAYDO is Soviet), then Isaac is the optimal lynch. I don't like it though, since it depends on Voe and FRAYDO's alignments being correct here.

If you still intend to shoot me, just know that your alignment on me is correct.

I'm to believe you're correct on Voe as well.

It's useless to vote Mojoman; he's a building.

A one person TP team makes no sense since if they are a faction, they would have at least two people in their team. Otherwise there is nothing distinguishing them from a neutral (serial killer?). More than likely someone here is lying, or there are no more Soviets.

Holding my vote on FRAYDO because that last post just shows yet more fencesitting. If he's killed though, I'll switch my vote over to someone else, probably Isaac since he's been quiet. TOO quiet.

Correct again.

##unvote Mojoman

I'm dubious of Mojoman's alignment, still. He has to be TP or scum, and he's the one to shoot if you're still intending to. Going with your alignments on myself and Voe being correct, I will also go with your optimal lynch.

##vote Isaac The Madd

A one person TP team makes no sense since if they are a faction, they would have at least two people in their team. Otherwise there is nothing distinguishing them from a neutral (serial killer?). More than likely someone here is lying, or there are no more Soviets.

What are your thoughts on the remaining unknowns/unconfirmed, then? (Isaac, FRAYDO, Voe, Cat5, Chaos)

If a Longbow doesn't exist then there's no need for a SAM Site, which means ChopBam is unconfirmed as well. Since we don't know if there's a Longbow, we can't know if there's a definite SAM Site.

For Voe: care to elaborate on exactly what you did to me last night? What does your forklift do?

I'll have you know my role is called forklift (mystery IV). I take it with a grain of salt, but this would indicate 3 other possible mystery roles.

Chaos and Cat5 had strange voting behavior D1. I suspected them of being together somehow due to that, so they could be part of our scum.

Isaac has been very quiet lately. Sure, he says he's busy in RL, but his behavior D1 (fencesitting) shows a bit of scumminess.

If we want to talk about fencesitting though, FRAYDO has been doing it to an extreme. Literally ignoring all our arguments? Conveniently forgetting about game mechanics when it is beneficial for him? He's my current bet for scum.

I'm not sure what to think of Voe. I'm getting not-allied vibes, but could be neutral or TP instead of town.

The vice versa doesn't necessarily apply in Chopbam's case. Remember that I and the MiG (if it exists) are vehicle destroyers, so we could take down the Longbow even if it wasn't landed. Just because the Longbow exists in this game doesn't mean there is a SAM in this game.

I'll have you know my role is called forklift (mystery IV). I take it with a grain of salt, but this would indicate 3 other possible mystery roles.

Ok, but what does your forklift do? Essentially I want to know if my gun has lost its 25/75 chance.

Jeod - i flipped your alignment to neutral. I have 1 more use to either do it to another player, or to flip someone (you) back to what you were before. Your original role is not revealed to me by this action, but i can do it to both town and scum alike. It is now

on a 3 day cooldown.

Congratulations, all you need to do now is survive. I asked you what it did because i didn't know if it changed the role itself as well.

Jeod - i flipped your alignment to neutral. I have 1 more use to either do it to another player, or to flip someone (you) back to what you were before. Your original role is not revealed to me by this action, but i can do it to both town and scum alike. It is now

on a 3 day cooldown.

Well that's fun. I missed that bit in my PM. Sure enough, it's at the bottom in bold--mistaken for Verti's signature the first time. So now my goal is to simply survive. It goes without saying that I was a Soviet Sniper before. I'm curious as to why I retain my abilities. What's the point of flipping my alignment only?

Well he does say it has a 3 day cooldown. That's strange though. It adds up to Day 4.

You can be sure that if I knew any more about it and if it was in fact the third party faction I wouldn't be openly discussing it.