[Game End] RA:APB-themed Mafia game IV (Staplerfahrer Edition)

VERTi60

What? How the hell did that happen? How does a Radar Jammer do a killing action?

Splat.

I'm confident at this point we have a 3-scum team. Is it possible there is a third party in addition to that?

I'm now imagining one Voe Grunyev Revolutionist running around like a headless chicken screaming his ass off.

Numbers Analysis:
I've been thinking of the possible combinations of Allies/Neutrals/TP/Soviets last night. Killing_You's death pretty much confirms a 3 scum team, assuming one helicopter, one helipad, one misc.

Based on my numbers last night (with adjustments considering what KY's death just gave us), here are some possible combinations:

• 3 TP/3 Allies/1 Neutral/4 Soviet
  • 3 TP/3 Allies/0 Neutral/5 Soviet
  • 2 TP/3 Allies/1 Neutral/5 Soviet
  • 2 TP/3 Allies/0 Neutral/6 Soviet
  • 0 TP/4 Allies/0 Neutral/7 Soviet
  • 0 TP/3 Allies/1 Neutral/7 Soviet
  • 0 TP/3 Allies/0 Neutral/8 Soviet

I think at this point we confirmed the TP is a faction (otherwise there would be little distinction between them and Neutral anyway), which implies at least two people on it. There may be the possibility of a second TP faction which would throw these numbers out of whack. Doubt that though honestly. I also highly doubt there will be more than one neutral in this game. There might not be any neutrals in this game, but I made that a possibility to account for. I also accounted for the (relatively low) chance that there isn't a TP, and Verti is just teasing us with the fluff. Generally though, Verti doesn't do that.

Actually, I'm suspicious of GeneralCamo.

I don't like the way he is giving all these numbers analysis.

I re-read the first post and it says this...

"If there are any Neutrals in game, they will win if they survive until the game ends with any of the fractions winning."

and GeneralCamo posted FRACTIONS in his analysis.

#neutralthirdpartytraitorscumtownrabbitmuncherconfirmed

Mafia Edit: Nah I was fine last night. Thanks for asking though.

Another thing: I think the Allies had TWO nightkills every other night. Or perhaps they had two options for a nightkill every other night: One general, and one that bypasses protections like being a vehicle (the Longbow). Wouldn't make sense otherwise honestly (since why would you bother ever landing once you takeoff if your nightshot is redundant?). So I think we just dodged a REALLY bad bullet.

"If there are any Neutrals in game, they will win if they survive until the game ends with any of the fractions winning."

#neutralthirdpartytraitorscumtownrabbitmuncherconfirmed

Mafia Edit: Nah I was fine last night. Thanks for asking though.

....fractions are scummy? That's worse than Chaos' claim that I am scummy for explaining too much.

Also: VERT. FIX YOUR GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ISSUES! :D

Is that supposed to be a pun?

Because I figured with you apparently being a town building that you might have had an eventful night. I'm surprised to hear you didn't.

I am as well. Although, Voe did say he didn't read the thread yesterday. Not going to lead a bandwagon over something so small though. Wonder who else discovered Mojoman's secret.

There is another possibility I didn't think of: That KY DIDN'T kill Nodlied. He could have been doing a roleblock (powerful considering we might have a SAM site, so this would balance that aspect if there is a Longbow), and not a kill. This means we might have a TP with a NK and/or Serial Killer on the loose. The events during N2 should give us more perspective.

Anyway, it's time to analyze the players!

Confirmed Town

Mojoman: His statements and his lynch immunity implies Airfield. His secret is extremely powerful, assuming that Yak wasn't the only aircraft for town.

Nodlied: Rest in Peace Comrade. I do hope I at least avenged you, assuming KY did the killing.

Possibly not-town

Jeod: Confirmed tracker. Definitely not Allies. Could be TP though. 

Category 5: Your arguments are shady. You voted me without giving much of an explanation, while previously you argued against focusing on me (in favor of Isaac and Mojo) when Chaos_Knight voted me? No offense, but this is hypocritical, and top scummy behavior.

Chaos_Knight: Same with you. Your behavior has been a bit erratic so far. You are literally splitting hairs trying to find a way to vote for me to die.

I'm actually highly suspecting you two of working together considering the voting pattern. Did you two bus your teammate? Or are you part of the third party we have been looking for? The mason doesn't apply until D4, so don't give me that excuse.

Isaac: Awfully quiet, seems to be just trying to go along with the flow of the game. Highly suspicious behavior, possible neutral though. But could also be scum or TP.

Chopbam: Was quiet for most of D1, but he is active now. Voted for Isaac who displayed scummy behavior, but could be bussing him. Or just knows there was no way for him to be lynched with me and Mojo as targets.

Voe: Who is he again? Seriously, awfully quiet. We didn't lynch him N1 so confirmed Scum/TP. No, not really, but still suspicious behavior.

FRAYDO: Suspiciously quiet.

Why is it that everyone is quiet this game? For this reason, I really can't vote anyone now, since pretty much everyone is suspicious. But my major suspicions are on Cat5 and Chaos right now for their strange voting behavior.

I could analyze myself, but that would be extremely biased. I'll leave that for someone else.

Confirmed Scum

Killing_You: REST IN PIECES YOU CAPITALIST PIG. SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT SOMETHING WITH A WEAPON, RATHER THAN A CRAPPY JAMMER.

There is another possibility I didn't think of: That KY DIDN'T kill Nodlied. He could have been doing a roleblock (powerful considering we might have a SAM site, so this would balance that aspect if there is a Longbow), and not a kill. This means we might have a TP with a NK and/or Serial Killer on the loose. The events during N2 should give us more perspective.

Anyway, it's time to analyze the players!

Confirmed Town

Mojoman: His statements and his lynch immunity implies Airfield. His secret is extremely powerful, assuming that Yak wasn't the only aircraft for town.

Nodlied: Rest in Peace Comrade. I do hope I at least avenged you, assuming KY did the killing.

Possibly not-town

Jeod: Confirmed tracker. Definitely not Allies. Could be TP though. 

Category 5: Your arguments are shady. You voted me without giving much of an explanation, while previously you argued against focusing on me (in favor of Isaac and Mojo) when Chaos_Knight voted me? No offense, but this is hypocritical, and top scummy behavior.

Chaos_Knight: Same with you. Your behavior has been a bit erratic so far. You are literally splitting hairs trying to find a way to vote for me to die.

I'm actually highly suspecting you two of working together considering the voting pattern. Did you two bus your teammate? Or are you part of the third party we have been looking for? The mason doesn't apply until D4, so don't give me that excuse.

Isaac: Awfully quiet, seems to be just trying to go along with the flow of the game. Highly suspicious behavior, possible neutral though. But could also be scum or TP.

Chopbam: Was quiet for most of D1, but he is active now. Voted for Isaac who displayed scummy behavior, but could be bussing him. Or just knows there was no way for him to be lynched with me and Mojo as targets.

Voe: Who is he again? Seriously, awfully quiet. We didn't lynch him N1 so confirmed Scum/TP. No, not really, but still suspicious behavior.

FRAYDO: Suspiciously quiet.

Why is it that everyone is quiet this game? For this reason, I really can't vote anyone now, since pretty much everyone is suspicious. But my major suspicions are on Cat5 and Chaos right now for their strange voting behavior.

I could analyze myself, but that would be extremely biased. I'll leave that for someone else.

Confirmed Scum

Killing_You: REST IN PIECES YOU CAPITALIST PIG. SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT SOMETHING WITH A WEAPON, RATHER THAN A CRAPPY JAMMER.

No, KY definitely killed. I scouted his action, it was specifically killing. I believe the roleblock was a passive ability. He would jam anyone who targeted him in the night, which explains why I didn't see his target. It seems like a weak ability though, considering I could still see he was killing. Perhaps I'm mistaken or perhaps KY shouldn't have made the N1 kill. s for your player analysis:

Mojoman - Precisely.

Nodlied - RIP.

Jeod - Fair assessment though incorrect. Improbable from the outside point of view.

Category 5 - Disagree, he evidently knew what Mojoman was and therefore if he was scum we'd have a dead Mojoman.

Chaos - Dunno.

Isaac - This is why I scouted KY--fencesitting, which, for the dead KY, means to throw up analysis posts like no tomorrow without a clear end-goal in mind. It's easy to point out facts, but far more risky to give your opinion based on the facts.

ChopBam - Wanted to scout him first. Changed my mind. Evidently the SAM Site.

Voe - Doesn't seem to care about the game. Nodlied being the first death makes him semi-suspect.

FRAYDO - Where you at champ?

I'm off work now, so let's hunt some scum.

Mafedit: forgot you.

GeneralCamo - As with Cat5, you evidently knew about Mojoman yet Mojoman is still alive.

Cat5 is probably smart enough to know that Mojo could have been protected last night by a doctor or bodyguard, since I doubt we are the only ones to know his secret. Hence why they could have went for a less obvious target to prevent that.

I'm assuming you know his secret considering your "oh crap" reaction last night and your statements confirming town? Hence the "we" part.

Cat5 is probably smart enough to know that Mojo could have been protected last night by a doctor or bodyguard, since I doubt we are the only ones to know his secret. Hence why they could have went for a less obvious target to prevent that.

I think if Cat5 was scum he'd have gone for me as the second option. I was the only one who openly posted my realization to it, and you'd also voted for Mojoman. There would be no way for Cat5 to tell who else knew about him, so if he wanted to play it safe he'd probably have killed me and then tried to spin Mojoman for a shot or later nightkill.

Which reminds me. You voted Mojoman yesterday which means there is no guarantee that you figured Mojoman out before today. You could still be scum and not have known Mojoman was a huge asset to town.

Indeed that is true. Granted, you voted him too. And let's be fair: He was being extremely bold yesterday. It wasn't until I reread the OP last night, reread his posts, saw your realization. and then saw his failed lynch that I also realized something. 

Mojoman: Don't be so sure. I'm sure there are doctors and/or engineers in the base to keep you safe. I don't think the allies or other killer will make a move until they think they killed the protection role.

Mojoman is STILL being bold actually considering his post above too, so you really can't blame me for voting him. <_<

The post linking fractions to me = SCUM!!!!

Mafia edits are fun!!!!!

You're being pretty bold yourself. Hope you realize that you can't pretend you found a protection role. You shot and killed a vehicle. You'd have to be a vehicle or rocket soldier for that, and none of them are rolecops.

You're being pretty bold yourself. Hope you realize that you can't pretend you found a protection role. You shot and killed a vehicle. You'd have to be a vehicle or rocket soldier for that, and none of them are rolecops.

This

Looks like it is time for me to roleclaim since that is a legitimate concern that I would like to shoot down:

Soviet Mammoth Tank

Role: Vehicle/Vehicle Destroyer

Battle Action: Shoot a player. 25% chance of stuck, 50% killing (100% if a vehicle)

Plan Action: Protect a player.

I am also a protection role. Hence why I don't need to confirm anyone else is: I am one.

Wew lad, rip in peace Killing You. Interesting to see that he was a Radar Jammer, as I did not see that on the role sheet. I'd have to agree with Generalcamo in that it was a likely role-blocker, so good to have that taken care of. I'm still unsure of the Third Party being Grunyev Revolutionists or Molotov Brothers, but of what I am certain of is that they are an obvious threat. I'm more worried if Third Party and Allies are cooperating, making it harder for town here.

No one that I can think to place a vote on currently.

Wew lad, rip in peace Killing You. Interesting to see that he was a Radar Jammer, as I did not see that on the role sheet. I'd have to agree with Generalcamo in that it was a likely role-blocker, so good to have that taken care of. I'm still unsure of the Third Party being Grunyev Revolutionists or Molotov Brothers, but of what I am certain of is that they are an obvious threat. I'm more worried if Third Party and Allies are cooperating, making it harder for town here.

No one that I can think to place a vote on currently.

I spy more fencesitting.

Well, that and he also claimed to be surprised MRJ was a role, when it's been well established that roles don't have to be on the sheet.

You're not off the hook, General. I find it hard to believe you would claim and actually be a protection role in these circumstances.