[Game End] RA:APB-themed Mafia game IV (Staplerfahrer Edition)

VERTi60

Well I'm interested to see where this goes. Sorry if I'm missing something because I'm still pretty new to this, but Jeod if you're a cop, don't you have to check the first night to see if you're insane? Or is there some other cop role that doesn't need to check for sanity?

We don't want to get it wrong.

I'm a Sniper. I check for night actions, not alignment. Killing You was killing "someone" last night but the PM didn't tell me if he succeeded. I don't know if he's a Longbow and I don't know if my sniper rifle can kill him if he is a vehicle. Trying to get confirmation.

Ah I see. Well we'll definitely want to hear from him.

I hope you don't blame me for being just a taaaaad wary of you because of your hyper eagerness to jump into this game. Ya know, "scummiest scumfuck" and all.

Yeah, I know. I was told that some air vehicles I can kill as long as they don't have vehicle armor, and that some aircraft don't have that. I'll wait on my shot until we hear more, and maybe a vehicle killer can chime in. But any role that has a killing actions sounds like bad news, especially if they were doing it N1.

Um... what? Are you sure it said that I was "killing" someone, rather than "visiting" them and you just jumped to conclusions?

Dpubly sure. I was going to scout ChopBam last night but decided to switch to you for fencesitting all of D1, voting Mojoman when you had the convenience of other people's arguments, and left.

Yea, N1 killing action is normally not townie.

And looking how Nodlied was killed last night after all...

I am pretty curious what KY can say about this whole ordeal.

Also ninja'd.

Also snipers see type of action taken so I can assume that killing and doing other things return different observation results.

Goddamn people. I was flooded with work, and I'm trying to be more observational. What do you just want me to manfight literally everyone Day 1? And I've played a Sniper in the third game, and I don't every recall it returning the type of action committed.

Besides, let's play a game and assume that I am scum. Why the heck would I want to kill Nodlied anyway?

Speaking of which, I'll be back in a few hours.

All vehicles should be BP during this phase, except for when targeted by a vehicle-killing unit. I haven't seen evidence of there being exceptions.

This case is already closed on Killing_You. If Jeod was faking this claim, Killing_You would have been arguing that Jeod is wrong about who he targeted. Instead he's contesting the type of action taken and doesn't realize that the sniper's description has changed.

Assuming he's the reason Nodlied is dead, this means he is Allied aligned since the Day 2 post attributed the death to the Allies.

Moving forward, Nodlied being the N1 target greatly increases the chance that Voe is one of the Allies.

Correction: The exception would be if it is an aircraft who has landed. The only aircraft that would land is one who previously used his ability. Since you can't land at the same time as killing, Killing_You cannot be a landed aircraft.

@Jeod, I may or may not be more suited than you to take out aircraft, if you're right about KY being a Longbow.

Assuming Cat5's mention of Voe being potential scum, if we get off a successful kill-shot today, it's possible we can lynch again tonight for a double-whammy.

The only thing I was worried about was KY shooting out of the blue. He seems too busy for that though, which is good news. Thanks Cat5 for the backup analysis. That said, I can use my scout action every other night, so I won't have anything new for you guys tomorrow. Careful not to reveal too much in your roles. It'll give the scum more options and make it harder for any protection roles we may have.

Welp, guess I'd better try it then. What could go wrong?

##shoot Killing You

[battle Action] ChopBam is attempting to shoot Killing You - please STANDBY for result !

[battle Action Result - FAIL] ChopBam shoots Killing You, but misses!

It should go without saying that Mojoman is in the clear. I won't risk my one sniper shot on a possible vehicle--and if it's the Longbow, then the Helipad is sure to be the partner. If there's a third scum, though, I can't say what that role might be. We know that buildings cannot visit and in the case of Allies, buildings cannot visit until they have no partners to nightkill for them. Killing You cannot be a building.

ChopBam, can you use that result to determine definitively whether or not Killing_You is a vehicle? Check the math carefully.

Not 100%, but it's highly likely KY is a land vehicle. Or infantry? Did we rule that out?

ChopBam, can you use that result to determine definitively whether or not Killing_You is a vehicle? Check the math carefully.

Not 100%, but it's highly likely KY is a land vehicle. Or infantry? Did we rule that out?

No, if it isn't 100% then there must be a Longbow.

...We still don't know if he's a vehicle and we just eliminated the most likely option, That might be a wasted shot.

The only way he isn't a vehicle is if there are 3 scum. If there's a SAM, there's a Longbow. If there's a Longbow, there's a Helipad.

##shoot Killing_You

[battle Action] GeneralCamo is attempting to shoot Killing You - please STANDBY for result !

[battle Action Result - SUCCESS] GeneralCamo shoots and kills Killing You, the Allied Radar Jammer!

Congratulations!

Time Left:

1 day(s) , 21 hours, 25 min, 24 sec

CVC:

Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody

Chaos_Knight voted nobody

ChopBam voted nobody

FRAYDO voted nobody

GeneralCamo voted nobody

Isaac The Madd voted nobody

Jeod voted Killing You

Killing You voted nobody

Mojoman voted nobody

Nodlied voted nobody

Voe voted nobody

1/9 votes casted so far

Killing You has the most votes - 1

HAHAHA we got him boys!

Still, he WASN'T a helicopter. This implies a 3 scum team, based on some numbers I calculated last night. I'll post it up soon-ish, as it's a long one.

Radar Jammer implies role blocker of some sort. This might explain the visitation.

If there's a SAM, there's a Longbow. If there's a Longbow, there's a Helipad.

This was my thinking too. Now does the Longbow need to refill every other night or how do we think that works?

Also NICE SHOT!! No wonder you were given an anti-vehicle weapon, GenCamo, and no wonder I missed. xD