[Game End] RA:APB-themed Mafia game IV (Staplerfahrer Edition)

VERTi60

In the interest of not giving scum information to go off of, I will not be roleclaiming so early as you and Jeod seemed to have done. If I have you pegged correctly, I believe we're on the same side here.

>.> mfw you guys are half right but I'm going to die tonight anyways.

I do wonder why you would think that. Some of the more vocal players here would be more likely to be NK'd.

I have to wonder where Chaos is, as well as Voe and Isaac. One could very well be scum, one a third party, and one a townie.

Explain or soon face the wrath of the hammer Fraydo! Your fence sitting to me indicates you just want things to keep going as they are. Town killing scum, scum killing town. No one killing you.

##vote FRAYDO

Mafia Edit: I accuse FRAYDO of being a neutral, is what I'm saying.

In the interest of not giving scum information to go off of, I will not be roleclaiming so early as you and Jeod seemed to have done. If I have you pegged correctly, I believe we're on the same side here. 

If you pegged me correctly? You believe we are on the same side? Are you confused about your alignments? Or did you ignore the part where I claimed soviet? If you didn't, you would have acknowledged that and either supported it or claimed I lied, or at least showed skepticism towards it. But you are (as Jeod terms it) fencesitting to an extreme point here, and that is intolerable.

He could be neutral, but he could also be the scum or TP we are looking for. Regardless, I have sound reason to doubt he is town.

Explain or soon face the wrath of the hammer Fraydo! Your fence sitting to me indicates you just want things to keep going as they are. Town killing scum, scum killing town. No one killing you.

##vote FRAYDO

Mafia Edit: I accuse FRAYDO of being a neutral, is what I'm saying.

You mean a third party. A neutral just wants to survive. Anyway, I had a valid reason to claim. General, however, did not. He was not even being accused of anything. He started hinting heavily at being a protection role and when I tried to get him to shut up about it he up and claimed. He's much smarter than the average bear, so something is clearly amiss. As weird as FRAYDO is for dumbtelling (that means to act stupid when you're not actually stupid) and ignoring everything, the same can be said of Voe and Isaac.

I've got my sniper rifle handy, General. Tread carefully.

I am literally the gr8test b8 m8 I would r8 myself 8/8.

My understanding is if a neutral survives to the end they win. Does that mean whatever other faction survived would lose?

It's akin to the traditional Survivor role.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Survivor_(role)

Can be dangerous in ties where they are the tiebreaker.

Hope you realize that you can't pretend you found a protection role.

I was referring to this statement Jeod. You wanted me to find a protection role? Well, I did. In myself. Plot Twist? Yes.

Also, Sniper Rifle vs. a Tank? Yeah, that will go well. This isn't Renegade.

STILL TRIGGERED AT FRAYDO I MEAN SERIOUSLY?

GenCam has gone off the deep end.

I'm still reviewing the facts here, but I don't understand why GeneralCamo is under the gun. Did he not just directly attack and kill an Allied unit without being asked? He has to be at least anti-mafia.

Claiming a protection role without needing to. Unless he's just trying to be a lightning rod. The reaction to my gun threat was genuine.

You're being pretty bold yourself. Hope you realize that you can't pretend you found a protection role. You shot and killed a vehicle. You'd have to be a vehicle or rocket soldier for that, and none of them are rolecops.

This

Looks like it is time for me to roleclaim since that is a legitimate concern that I would like to shoot down:

Soviet Mammoth Tank

Role: Vehicle/Vehicle Destroyer

Battle Action: Shoot a player. 25% chance of stuck, 50% killing (100% if a vehicle)

Plan Action: Protect a player.

I am also a protection role. Hence why I don't need to confirm anyone else is: I am one.

You're being pretty bold yourself. Hope you realize that you can't pretend you found a protection role. You shot and killed a vehicle. You'd have to be a vehicle or rocket soldier for that, and none of them are rolecops.

This

Looks like it is time for me to roleclaim since that is a legitimate concern that I would like to shoot down:

Soviet Mammoth Tank

Role: Vehicle/Vehicle Destroyer

Battle Action: Shoot a player. 25% chance of stuck, 50% killing (100% if a vehicle)

Plan Action: Protect a player.

I am also a protection role. Hence why I don't need to confirm anyone else is: I am one.

200_s.gif

It wasn't a concern dude. Jesus.

Like why would you heavily imply you're a protection role and then claim as one without having protected anyone?

Around here.

Mafia edit: Ninja'd

I honestly believe something bad will happen if we allow Fraydo to live.

Like, I don't want to say Stalin's personal guard inc. but totally Stalin's personal guard inc.

I am very sure he is not scum, but if we don't kill him now, town is going to regret it by Day 4, regardless of if we kill the remaining Allies. Which, by the way, won't happen by day 4, unless we are really lucky with our shots (Ala radar jammer)

I honestly believe something bad will happen if we allow Fraydo to live.

Like, I don't want to say Stalin's personal guard inc. but totally Stalin's personal guard inc.

I am very sure he is not scum, but if we don't kill him now, town is going to regret it by Day 4, regardless of if we kill the remaining Allies. Which, by the way, won't happen by day 4, unless we are really lucky with our shots (Ala radar jammer)

I took Day 4 to mean when Soviet air units can land and thus form a masonry. Are you referring to something else? You seem to be equating Day 4 with the third party.

Stalin's personal guard? The same personal guard that handled the Grunyev Revolutionists? Maybe I'm reading too much into your flavor text here, or maybe I'm on to something here. You may have just taken the Molotov Brothers out of our earlier equation when we were discussing faction possibilities and confirmed Grunyev Third Party.

I'm bothered by something. Why Nodlied? He only voted Voe on Day 1, and Killing You should have known that we wouldn't be pursuing Mojoman the next day. Nodlied would have been yet another unknown for him to use in arguments.

This is where my theory of the two NKs for Allies (or perhaps KY DIDN'T do it, though that's unlikely considering what you told us) comes in. If KY made the call to kill someone, then he likely chose someone at random. He doesn't appear to have too much experience being scum (since we basically just ended him D2 when he failed to defend himself), so that is a possibility.

But then why didn't he talk to his team? Did he perhaps not have access to their normal communication or something? Or did he just not communicate? Or is the entire team made of inexperienced people?

The only thread to follow regarding that is that Voe finds Nodlied to be his biggest threat, which is why I find the fact that Nodlied was killed increases the chances that Voe is mafia.

Voe is also taking a very "under the radar" approach which I previously called both him and Killing_You out for. Might be a combined strategy. Perhaps along with FRAYDO.

Voe not posting at all puts him on my suspicion list for sure. But not as much as FRAYDO at this point in time, so I'm not changing my vote.

Jeod: Can you track Voe tonight? See where he goes?

I can shoot him since he's being a useless Staplewhatever anyway. But I can only scout every other night.