[Game End] RA:APB-themed Mafia game IV (Staplerfahrer Edition)

VERTi60

Used up my ability already, someone else needs to take care of this. Where is an airfield when we need one to parabomb Mojo out of existence?

Afaik, parabombing is a night ability, not a daytime one.My AA shot will refill tomorrow, if we need it for suspected Longbow.

Category 5 should be lynchable. If for some reason they can't be lynched, then Generalcamo will have to protect you.

These events have been... interesting to say the least. Let's analyze a few things:

Confirmed WE AREN'T CONFIRMING ANYTHING ANYMORE

Jeod: Former Soviet Sniper/Tracker, now a Neutral Sniper/Tracker. Possibly temporary, but perhaps not. Harmless

Voe: Neutral Cult Leader. Role Claim is too surreal to be faked. Harmless

Chopbam: Probably a SAM Site. Could be faking, but probably not. Relatively harmless

Mojoman: Airfield Radar Dome sudden reveal. Unknown faction, could be Allied, Soviet, or Third Party. Extremely sketchy story changes, probably scum. Distracting (= Harmful)

Category 5: Strange voting behavior D1. Has armor, so must be the MiG or the Longbow. Probably Longbow due to strange voting behavior and links to Mojo. Has killing ability (= Harmful).

Chaos_Knight: Strange arguments D1, possibly connected to Category 5. But at this point, I don't know. Could be coincidental. Unknown role. Possibly harmful, but not a priority.

FRAYDO: Turns fencesitting into an extreme sport. Unknown role. Possibly harmful, but not a priority at this point.

Isaac: Quiet. Suspicious behavior D1. Busy IRL apparently, but not sure. Probably harmless for that reason at this point. Not a priority.

I'm not doing a numbers analysis. We have too many variables that are unanswered to consider that at this point.

I'm going to tell you that I am not a MiG, but I am a vehicle. There is likely someone else in this game that is a MiG. I also know that there has to be a Soviet Airfield in this game as I can create a masonry if I find him. Finding out it is not Mojoman does not make me happy as he was my target. Now I can't use it again until Night 4.

How about this then?

End of night one there was 5 Soviets, 2 neutrals, and an unknown number of Allies (due to MRJ) but you can do the math, that's 4 allies.

Now there's 4 soviets, 2 neutrals, 3 allies.

To me this sudden switch and the connection between Chopbam, and General shows me right now who the remaining Allies are, TBH I think Jeod was an Allied sniper and then got turned to neutral.

##unvote

##vote Generalcamo

Let's cut off the head.

Of course I'm not a second Yak. That's why that doesn't make sense. I'm a fairly limited role, actually. I can't do anything other than look for the airfield. Until or unless I find it, I'm useless.

Eh, no. Mafia can't be converted away from mafia. That would be a gamebreaker. That mafia member would know who the mafia are. Only a anti-town 3rd party who doesn't have direct connection to the mafia could be converted to something else.

A failsafe designed so that the scum would have a way to make nightkills. It was a balance factor. This is different. The Airfield does not need to exist (says so in the role sheet), and also says the Yak and MiG specifically will form a masonry with the Airfield if they refill on it.

Tell you what, if you're so certain that Mojoman is a Helipad, why don't you try shooting him and see what happens?

Maybe I have to find the airfield for them. That would make things rather inconvenient, but would at least explain the weird idea that aircraft are the only units that can rearm themselves.

I agree with Voe that if VERTi60 keeps trying this Allied Building nonsense, I'm going to stop playing these. Town can too easily lose by simply using up it's ammo.

I'm actually beginning to think that the setup isn't what we expect. There are too few holes. And I also don't undertstand what is going on with Mojoman and Voe. Mojoman's talking points don't make sense to me, and Voe being a neutral who flips others to neutral also doesn't make sense to me.

I'm actually suspecting that Voe may only be able to change people temporarily. Otherwise his role could be completely overpowered if he say, grabbed a Scum or TP who would be OH SO WILLING to bus their no-longer teammates.

I don't know this setup for sure though. I'm a Mammoth Tank who isn't Bullet Proof. That much is enough to make me scratch my head.

Mojoman, are you claiming to be Third Party? Does this explain why you were able to "clear" Issac on D1?

Soviet Yak implies there is an infantry on the not-town side. It seems we already have a vehicle destroyer that took out an Allied Vehicle, so we may actually not have a MiG. I'm beginning to think the idea that mafia is Helipad > Longbow > MRJ doesn't work out.

There would have to be one of a couple of scenarios for this to work.

1) Anti-town 3rd party is an infantry unit.

2) GeneralCamo isn't what he says he is, and actually killed his teammate to get clear status for himself. This would mean that GeneralCamo is the Longbow, and I would argue that Mojoman could be the helipad in this scenario.

A scenario that could totally flip this is if ChopBam is mafia and actually took a shot likely to miss to "clear" himself. This eliminates him as a Longbow, so unless there are four mafia, ChopBam being Allied would make it impossible for any of the SAM site, Longbow, or Helipad to exist. This scenario is still possible until one of these is found.

None of the above looks likely to me. I think we're getting the fundamentals of this setup wrong.