[DAY 9 - Game End] Death Note themed Detective Mafia Forum Game

VERTi60

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

There is probably more than just you and Jeod asking that question right now.

But from my point of view, I'm asking why everybody is so sure I'm scum when my faction was identified as "Kira Suspect", which Chaos_Knight also has. I know the canon of my character, but that doesn't have to apply. It isn't helpful to use meta to such a degree. I'm planning a flavored mafia game where role names are used, but the role names mean nothing about the actual alignment of the characters.

If there is indeed a Kira with a notebook still in the game though, who can it be aside from KY?

Just now, Killing You said:

THAT. STILL. LEAVES. ALL. NOTE. BOOKS. IN. PLAY!!!

We're trying to get at least ONE locked up before moving on, you imbecilic cretin!

I like your hissy fit. It tells me this is the right decision.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

There is probably more than just you and Jeod asking that question right now.

But from my point of view, I'm asking why everybody is so sure I'm scum when my faction was identified as "Kira Suspect", which Chaos_Knight also has. I know the canon of my character, but that doesn't have to apply. It isn't helpful to use meta to such a degree. I'm planning a flavored mafia game where role names are used, but the role names mean nothing about the actual alignment of the characters.

Cat 5 has a point. I mistrust him because I'm not convinced by his story 100%, but Verti did say things aren't exactly to the existing plot, and we are kinda forgetting that Mello has the exact same label despite really warranting a better label by meta.

Just now, Killing You said:

THAT. STILL. LEAVES. ALL. NOTE. BOOKS. IN. PLAY!!!

We're trying to get at least ONE locked up before moving on, you imbecilic cretin!

I trust Nodlied. KY I'm not so sure about. Nodlied trusts KY.

Voe and Jeod are chaotic forces. I trust Voe, but not Jeod. Voe wants to meet with Jeod. Nodlied trusts none of them.

Cat5 is acting against his nature; CK, Mojo and Fraydo are hiding somewhere; and Orange is working with me.

Most of them are fine with opening a note, but Nodlied is not.

What do I do with this?

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

Voe and Jeod are chaotic forces. I trust Voe, but not Jeod. Voe wants to meet with Jeod. Nodlied trusts none of them.

Cat5 is acting against his nature; CK, Mojo and Fraydo are hiding somewhere; and Orange is working with me.

What do I do with this?

Well, if you trust Voe and the majority want a notebook opened, then let it be Voe. Do you think Voe would let himself be influenced by me? That's not him and I think you know it.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

We have about 50 minutes I think. I asked Verti earlier cause I was getting messed up by time change here in the US.

Possibly another hour. The CVC seemed to indicate this, but I could be wrong.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

What do I do with this?

I trust Orange, Nodlied, more and more ChopBam, and Mojoman.

I don't trust Jeod, Chaos, KY and Cat5.

There is no alignment of support and opposition. Things are difficult.

2 minutes ago, Voe said:

Umm, we know exactly where the two are? Mine isn't going anywhere. You also probably know where Nodlied is sending his.

As I've proposed earlier, I'll be willing to open the shit up if people really want me to. So people would have to make the choice between Order, Chaos or  having two debtnotes in play while either goes ahead with their original if adjusted plans.

Just now, ChopBam said:

Possibly another hour. The CVC seemed to indicate this, but I could be wrong.

When I read the CVC earlier today and did the math, hammertime was at 8pm EDT. That's in 1 hour and 47 minutes.

Also, as I said before, one of the most important parts of using a deathnote is gaining the ability to see shinigamis. I want to meet Jeod to be able to confirm whether he's one.

Just now, Voe said:

Also, as I said before, one of the most important parts of using a deathnote is gaining the ability to see shinigamis. I want to meet Jeod to be able to confirm whether he's one.

To make the most out of it.

Just now, Voe said:

It's 99% confirmed. What's more to find out? What do you propose could possibly be the alternative?

Just now, Jeod said:

It's 99% confirmed. What's more to find out? What do you propose could possibly be the alternative?

I don't know. I can't believe what I can't see.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Well, if you trust Voe and the majority want a notebook opened, then let it be Voe. Do you think Voe would let himself be influenced by me? That's not him and I think you know it.

That is assuming corruption is a potential thing.

2 minutes ago, Voe said:

There is no alignment of support and opposition. Things are difficult.

The situation is complex enough to make poor old George confused.

azKMnrn.jpg

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Based on the meta of the show, I don't think that is neccessary. I think you just need to have had possession of one given from that specific shimshim to be able to see that shimshim. Doesn't matter if you are holding it or not.

Would that explain the case of both Chop and Nodlied seeing KY, as they both held one? 

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I think that also means that if people who have touched a book voted for the shimshim who gave them the book, it would be possible to investigate them.

Now that's a very interesting idea.... hmmm....

1 minute ago, Voe said:

I don't know. I can't believe what I can't see.

The investigation results and him pretty much admitting defeat that he wasn't L while now going along that he is a ShinzoNagama should give us enough info.