[DAY 9 - Game End] Death Note themed Detective Mafia Forum Game

VERTi60

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Namoi, cannon wise, wasn't anti-town in the slightest. If you're labeled still as 'Kira Suspect' then that tells us about the semantics of how Verti set the game up. If you're not labeled that, but labeled something else, then that would put more suspicion on CK because he was labeled 'Kira Suspect'.

That's an excellent point. Wish I'd thought of it.

Just now, Nodlied said:

I will. Investigate me tonight, it should tell you what I did or where I went in case things go south.

And if you don't, then what? We all know you lied, sure, but we waste an investigation and a night, and the possibility of moving forward. Trusting you to open the thing is too risky.

If you vote for me so Nodlied can open the notebook, I'll get really angry. I don't like my ideas stolen.

Besides, Nodlied has his own plan going for him. Abandoning it and doing something he really doesn't want to do JUST to avoid himself or KY investigated doesn't feel good with me. 

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I'm surprised none of the rest of you even seemed to notice Chaos's lable. Kinda felt like maybe it wasn't a surprise to the majority of the players. Like, perhaps, most everyone is a Kira Suspect.

A few of us noticed, but the majority quickly seemed to dismiss it :v Yeah, it didn't sit well with me at the time either but I didn't want to make a fuss.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

And if you don't, then what? We all know you lied, sure, but we waste an investigation and a night, and the possibility of moving forward. Trusting you to open the thing is too risky.

YOU GAVE HIM A NOTEBOOK YOURSELF.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

If he doesn't comply, we nail him to the wall. Simple as that.

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

I will. Investigate me tonight, it should tell you what I did or where I went in case things go south.

I will investigate Nodlied tonight if we vote Voe.

##vote Voe

We can check into KY later.

1 minute ago, Voe said:

YOU GAVE HIM A NOTEBOOK YOURSELF.

That was complete RNGesus.

ChopBam, I would prefer we have it the other way around. Investigate Voe tonight.

##vote Nodlied

Just now, Jeod said:

Is it really? I've tried hard enough to get people to follow my way of doing things. If I can't get to go this way now, I will certainly not be able to do so tomorrow. So if I don't open it and pass it on, I'll pretty much deadlock myself and the rest. It is also in my interests to go forward. And if we can't have it my way alone, I'll be willing to compromise.

As for the lying part, I only lied to you with good reason. :v

And as for wasting the investigation, perhaps, but we (should be able to) nail the notebooks down to one. So me opening my debtnote is me honouring my part of the deal.

2 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

As for the lying part, I only lied to you with good reason.

Nod LIED.

People DIED!

This is the first part of my poem in the event you turn out to be a baddy. It's not done yet unfortunately, and nobody has died yet so it doesn't even work right now, heh :v

I'm sticking to the KY vote for now. I'm getting more and more convinced voting me could be the most beneficial today, but I really want to go with my plan.

I also know that Jeod REALLY wants me to open the note, and it gets me even more interested on what he might want. This is a goldmine of opportunity.

6 minutes ago, Jeod said:

That was complete RNGesus.

ChopBam, I would prefer we have it the other way around. Investigate Voe tonight.

##vote Nodlied

Your attempts at meeting with Voe to further your own goals are too obvious.

On a more serious note, it seems as if support for investigating KY at this juncture has collapsed. I can't just bring myself to vote for Voe knowing how pro-town he is. I feel as if maybe I don't have a horse in this race.

For now, ##unvote

I think he wants Voe to open it because he's more likely to kill someone (at least, between him and Nodlied). I don't think Voe would do it, but Jeod would try to persuade him, and really there's no telling with Voe sometimes.

On a more serious note, it seems as if support for investigating KY at this juncture has collapsed. I can't just bring myself to vote for Voe knowing how pro-town he is. I feel as if maybe I don't have a horse in this race.

For now, ##unvote

I feel the same. But I cannot stand for losing the opportunity I have today. Getting Nodlied to open his note is a half arsed measure which is meant to protect him from being investigated at the cost of me and my plan, which i lay openly before you. I want to meet Jeod. Jeod wants to meet me. Nodlied won't do it.

I'll repeat, it's a potential gold mine of information.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I think he just wants someone to open a book. That's probably enough.

Correct. I'm bored out of my mind and I want to know what all my role does. I also don't trust Nodlied at all to compromise, and Voe has the only other notebook we know of.

2 hours ago, ChopBam said:

##propose trust Nodlied 500

ChopBam proposed 500 Trust Points to Nodlied!

2 hours ago, Nodlied said:

##Propose trust ChopBam 500 

Nodlied proposed 500 Trust Points to ChopBam!

2 hours ago, Voe said:

##vote Killing_You

[Vote Counted] Voe voted Killing You to be lynched!

1 hour ago, FRAYDO said:

##PROPOSE TRUST NODLIED 500

##VOTE KILLING_YOU

FRAYDO proposed 500 Trust Points to Nodlied!

[Vote Counted] FRAYDO voted Killing You to be lynched!

1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

##vote killing_you

##propose trust Voe 250

[Vote Counted] OrangeP47 voted Killing You to be lynched!

OrangeP47 proposed 250 Trust Points to Voe!

59 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

##propose trust all OrangeWWIIPlane

##vote Voe

Category 5 Hurricane proposed 955 Trust Points to OrangeP47!

[Vote Counted] Category 5 Hurricane voted Voe to be lynched!

39 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

##vote Killing You

[Vote Counted] ChopBam voted Killing You to be lynched!

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

##vote Voe

[Vote Counted] ChopBam voted Voe to be lynched!

7 minutes ago, Jeod said:

##vote Nodlied

[Vote Counted] Jeod voted Nodlied to be lynched!

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

For now, ##unvote

[Vote Cancelled] OrangeP47 cancelled his/her vote on Killing You!

k1YM7h0.png

Just now, Killing You said:

I think he wants Voe to open it because he's more likely to kill someone (at least, between him and Nodlied). I don't think Voe would do it, but Jeod would try to persuade him, and really there's no telling with Voe sometimes.

I think Jeod believes he can persuade me into bad things, given my generally erratic behaviour :p

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I think he just wants someone to open a book. That's probably enough.

That's what I fear. But considering people want the info out of it, I'm willing to take the risk for the good of all. And should my objectives not change or shouldn't anything happen to me, then I will post a codeword that either Voe or Chaos_Knight will be able to decypher. One for either of 'em.

2 minutes ago, Voe said:

I feel the same. But I cannot stand for losing the opportunity I have today. Getting Nodlied to open his note is a half arsed measure which is meant to protect him from being investigated at the cost of me and my plan, which i lay openly before you. I want to meet Jeod. Jeod wants to meet me. Nodlied won't do it.

I'll repeat, it's a potential gold mine of information.

I feel at this point, at most, you could convince me, but that isn't enough. I mean, Jeod's pushing on your side hard, and nobody trusts Jeod.

P47, depending on what happens by hammer, could I ask you for 400 trust points? I can't remember, but I think I need more trust than suspicion to be able to meet with anyone. Unless opening the notebook overrides that.

I feel at this point, at most, you could convince me, but that isn't enough. I mean, Jeod's pushing on your side hard, and nobody trusts Jeod.

I'm only pushing his side hard because I 100% do not trust Nodlied to follow through.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

P47, depending on what happens by hammer, could I ask you for 400 trust points? I can't remember, but I think I need more trust than suspicion to be able to meet with anyone. Unless opening the notebook overrides that.

Even if I did trust you, that'd be a good way to be next on the chopping block myself :v

I think I'll drop it in for the last time. 

Voting on me to protect Nodlied from being investigated is void, as he will have to be investigated tomorrow anyway.

I, unlike Nodlied, am also willing to meet Jeod. I can get more data out of it, and if someone has to open it, it better be one who is willing to do the most with it.

Additionally, it is my idea and I would appreciate if you supported me on this matter instead.

##vote Nodlied

I hope you can agree.