[DAY 9 - Game End] Death Note themed Detective Mafia Forum Game

VERTi60

To answer your question @Killing You, that was not me. What happened in your case? Orange stated he recieved flavor text regarding his point loss. Did you receive any notice in yours? Do note that mine had a one-time use, should you not be convinced of my innocence.

@OrangeP47 To my knowledge, no one is controlling me via Death Note. That is, unless they are responsible for my inability to propose points today. 

I was unaware of my night action roleblocking your L action, though I can't imagine there is any other way to super-block the trust action. If there was, and the Kiras can do so as they please, it would be quite troublesome.

Regarding you, Jeod. Ugh.

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

To answer your question @Killing You, that was not me. What happened in your case? Orange stated he recieved flavor text regarding his point loss. Did you receive any notice in yours? Do note that mine had a one-time use, should you not be convinced of my innocence.

@OrangeP47 To my knowledge, no one is controlling me via Death Note. That is, unless they are responsible for my inability to propose points today. 

I was unaware of my night action roleblocking your L action, though I can't imagine there is any other way to super-block the trust action. If there was, and the Kiras can do so as they please, it would be quite troublesome.

Regarding you, Jeod. Ugh.

Well it could have been two people targeting me, seeing as I was role blocked the night before. That would mean we have a lot of people out there doing things they're stating quite silent about though...

KY won't be back for a few hours, but said I could talk about what was discussed. The text about points being drained was near identical. I had something about 'my authority being challenged' as another line ahead of that. I also explicitly got nothing when I tried to watch Cat 5. I guess, to be fair, with as much as was going on with me, I got targeted by several people. Considering you had so much trust though it was pretty obvious where the points went. Maybe someone else has a similar action, but I guess we'd have to go back at look at old CVCs for yesterday and see who took KY's points if it wasn't you...

Though the most concerning thing... you can use proposal points today?

And late reply Chopbam:  Mojo being controlled?  Yeah that's a big 'what' he just did there, but I'm not sure control would work that way 0_o... He seems more like he's trolling....

@Chopbam again:  Thanks. I'm not sure the group will want me as the most trusted, but that's more than enough to let me keep meeting with people, which is nice. Not that I'm planning on dumping KY or anything, heh, but just in case I need to meet with someone next night.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

but I'm not sure control would work that way 0_o... He seems more like he's trolling....

On 3/13/2017 at 6:55 PM, Nodlied said:

If the owner delays the death by at least one day, one can force a gimmick on a target or force him to transfer items and/or suspicion and proposal points.

Was just thinking of this part of Nodlied's description of the death note.

Just now, ChopBam said:

Was just thinking of this part of Nodlied's description of the death note.

It's possible. But he's been acting 'weird' for quite some time now. It's a large part of the reason why I suspect him. So this current thing, while *highly* irregular, isn't as big a jump as if say you or I randomly gave Jeod trust. I mean, look back to that post he made during the night about "Hey Jeod do you love me" or something like that....

Of course, it's possible too that the control has been ongoing for a long time, as the rules Nod posted said it could be extended out to three days I believe. In that case, if Mojo is controlled (still if), they'd have had to learned his identity somehow.... maybe the Shinigami can get your name if you touch the book even? In which case... several people might be screwed... Though there'd also be the intermediate step of the Shinigami telling the Kira the name in a verified manner...  There are a lot of possibilities to consider if we go down this route.

2 hours ago, Mojoman said:

##propose trust Jeod 2000

nRGkx2g.jpg

Explain yourself.

Actually, Choppy has a good point. It wouldn't surprise me that he has been affected by a gimmick.

Still, explain thineself!

2 hours ago, Jeod said:

Everyone talking in docs right now:

maxresdefault.jpg

Actually, it's ellection day, so I'm pretty AFK. The results are good so far. :toot:

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

Actually, it's ellection day, so I'm pretty AFK. The results are good so far. :toot:

Oh, are you Dutch? Off topic, but everyone in my Polisci Circles are glued to those results as well. Even across the ocean I'm distracted as well :v

5 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Oh, are you Dutch? Off topic, but everyone in my Polisci Circles are glued to those results as well. Even across the ocean I'm distracted as well :v

I am. :)

7 hours ago, Killing You said:

##vote Mojoman

[Vote Counted] Killing You voted Mojoman to be lynched!

3 hours ago, Jeod said:

##propose trust Mojoman 1500

Jeod proposed 1500 Trust Points to Mojoman!

3 hours ago, Mojoman said:

##propose trust Jeod 2000

Mojoman proposed 2000 Trust Points to Jeod!

35 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

##propose trust OrangeP47 2000

ChopBam proposed 2000 Trust Points to OrangeP47!

AYZwNs8.png

So this may be a bit convoluted, but the whole game is convoluted right now.

I do not think Mojo is controlled. I think he is pretending he is controlled, perhaps because he has something to hide. If we were controlled or gimmicked, I don't think he'd have this freedom with timing and who he's handing these things out to. I really want to know what's up with that, so shortly here I will be placing my vote upon him. I will retract that vote if given *good reason*, but as of yet he has not given me a good reason. He at one point surrendered a note, but while Jeod was first to point it out, I do actually think there's a chance that was fake and that could have been a plot to play a long con and gain town trust.

Now, if he is controlled by the death note, this might be a wasted vote, as he'll be dying soon anyway (and likely someone helpful to the town if Kira's killing him), and thus won't gain any real info. Look at the alternatives though, listed from worst to best alternative, though I'd argue all of these are bad moves.

1) Nodlied: Technically an unknown, but a lot of us are in agreement he's town critical. There might be argument as to why he'd be a bad pick, but I'll wait for that debate to start up again if we're going to do that instead of waste space here.

2) ChopBam:  A few of us are kind of wondering exactly what he's up to, but he's been consistently pro-town. If he's hiding something, it's probably merely because he doesn't want Kira to get his ID, which is fair enough.

3) KY:  Claiming a very interesting role. However, it's a role that's a lot less threatening than some of the other people suspected because of their role. His logic has more or less been sound and pro-town so far though, and personally his logic is very similar to mine, so I might be a bit more biased in favor.

4) Myself:  Similar to KY, though I'll fully admit I've given you less than KY has to work with. I feel as if I have good reason to be paranoid of giving away too much of my role info after what happened to Voe, and to be fair I've been generous explaining my actions and such. 

5) Re-investigate Cat 5:  We could do this if we suspect he's been activated since D2. However, I wouldn't put a bet on it. Confirmed Kira Suspect confirmed Misa, but acting very strangely given what we know. That could just mean he's playing some plot I can't discern. I'm open to suggestions as to what his game might be, but I don't have enough to vote for him on my own.

Those are 5 bad options, though to be fair someone else might be able to come up with info that makes Cat 5 a good option.  Therefore, I believe that next up for process of elimination is Mojo.

##vote Mojoman

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

I wonder what kind of new ability I'll get.

Could somebody give me 1 trust please just to spite this guy? Thanks ;)

(In all seriousness, while I understand if we want to pile it on Chop or FRAYDO, we shouldn't have a "resting state" of Jeod having the most trust)

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Could somebody give me 1 trust please just to spite this guy? Thanks ;)

(In all seriousness, while I understand if we want to pile it on Chop or FRAYDO, we shouldn't have a "resting state" of Jeod having the most trust)

It doesn't matter.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

It doesn't matter.

Unless you last second dump suspicion on me or something :p

Though I have full confidence the general levels of trust/suspicion will not be as they currently are come hammer time.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Unless you last second dump suspicion on me or something :p

Though I have full confidence the general levels of trust/suspicion will not be as they currently are come hammer time.

1) Suspicion level does not negate majority trust. Technically it's possible to have majority on both.

2) Neither am I, but it's not what you're thinking.