[DAY 9 - Game End] Death Note themed Detective Mafia Forum Game

VERTi60

3 minutes ago, Voe said:

I think I'll drop it in for the last time. 

Voting on me to protect Nodlied from being investigated is void, as he will have to be investigated tomorrow anyway.

I, unlike Nodlied, am also willing to meet Jeod. I can get more data out of it, and if someone has to open it, it better be one who is willing to do the most with it.

Additionally, it is my idea and I would appreciate if you supported me on this matter instead.

##vote Nodlied

I hope you can agree.

I don't care about my identity being made known. I just want to prevent you from meeting the devil himself and I want to get a notebook out of play. Investigating me would accomplish the latter but not the former. I don't want to risk you meeting with Jeod. Especially not when he himself is pretty much going all out on such a meeting. That alone should sound the alarms.

At this point I just let personal bias choose between who of the 2 note owners.

I have more reasons to trust Nodlied over you, Voe, because he didn't behave all weird confusing everyone on D2 for example. I am just glad that it seems that my real name "is not known" according to the day post. Maybe it could keep me safe from the Note unless the person has Shinigami eyes.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Yeah, I have a question. Why are you doing something king baddy openly wants you to do?

Jesus dude, read the entire thread from today.

1) I want to know what my role does beyond handing out debt notes the first few nights

2) Voe wants to confirm my role and get more information about what Kiras might be able to do

3) Nodlied wants to keep us at this standstill we've been at for 3 days

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Yeah, I have a question. Why are you doing something king baddy openly wants you to do?

Jeod has been lying the whole game. Truth is, he's claimed so many times already we don't even know if he's a shinigami or a person outside the game, like, let's say, Light (sort of like overseer in dead space).

We know nothing about him. It's dangerous this way.

1 minute ago, Chaos_Knight said:

At this point I just let personal bias choose between who of the 2 note owners.

I have more reasons to trust Nodlied over you, Voe, because he didn't behave all weird confusing everyone on D2 for example. I am just glad that it seems that my real name "is not known" according to the day post. Maybe it could keep me safe from the Note unless the person has Shinigami eyes.

Well, I'm sorry. I'm not good at making friends.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Jesus dude, read the entire thread from today.

1) I want to know what my role does beyond handing out debt notes the first few nights

2) Voe wants to confirm my role and get more information about what Kiras might be able to do

Yet considering your track record, you cannot be trusted. So we can't take these points for granted and we should assume that you have more sinister reasons.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Remember how upset Jeod got a Voe after Voe used all suspicion on him? It prevented Jeod from moving around. At one point Jeod claimed it was costing "us" the game. Jeod being able to make contact with others will change this game!

I prefer a controlled change over this stalemate.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Not true. He says he will open it, and if he doesn't, that's a reason for raised eyebrows from the rest of us.

Standstill is good. Nobody is dead.

And the game NEVER FUCKING ENDS. Sorry.

Besides, weren't you the one complaining about nothing happening? Reconsider.

Controlled change? You don't even know how or what will change! The only thing controlled is the timing!

You know it's me causing the change, so if trouble arises you know where to look at. If Jeod tries meeting with someone else and refuse me, I'll tell you about it.

6 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

Yet considering your track record, you cannot be trusted. So we can't take these points for granted and we should assume that you have more sinister reasons.

Neither can you, considering your track record. Besides, these points have already been openly stated and debated. Cat5 simply wouldn't look for them.

Just now, Nodlied said:

I'm open for suggestions.

If you must choose between opening the notebook and meeting with someone, then opening the book is priority since you don't have anyone in mind for meeting. If you can do both, I would wonder how the mechanic would work since only you would be able to see me...assuming the notebook you have is indeed mine.

1 minute ago, Killing You said:

Personally, I wouldn't mind meeting up with Orange or Choppy to see what else we can come up with.

I would be up for that. I suppose it might help put to rest some of my suspicions about you.

Just now, Jeod said:

If you must choose between opening the notebook and meeting with someone, then opening the book is priority since you don't have anyone in mind for meeting. If you can do both, I would wonder how the mechanic would work since only you would be able to see me...assuming the notebook you have is indeed mine.

One can do both at the same time.

Hell, I could investigate KY, contact Choppy and pass the notebook to Chris during the same night.

Feels great to be excluded, after a whole game of working for town, being locked up while someone else is using your ideas.

Great.

I wonder if that's why you really don't want Voe to open his. Maybe the one he's holding is mine, and the one you're holding is different. You open a notebook, find another Shinigami, and I'm "kept at bay". There are problems with this:

1) KY is the other Shinigami and you already know this and trust him

2) Your notebook is a fake

This is why I support Voe opening his over you opening yours.