[GAME OVER] RA:APB-themed Mafia Game V (Big Fireworks Edition)

VERTi60

I'd rather not go soley for the meme lynch, so I'll cast in on a potential find anyday. I will be on for the end of day, though, baring unforseen circumstances, so I'll be here for any new evidence/arguments/etc.

##vote Mojoman

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

We could just shoot him and have that be our lynch. It would also confirm or deny your allegations.

Disclaimer: I have been nurturing the idea of killing voe today ever since jeod talked me out of going for killing you.

Day 1 gunshots are a no-no though. Could hit a building and bam.

Just now, Retaliation said:

What's the interaction between shooting and buildings?

Gunshots can kill buildings. Lynches only reveal them as such (without alignment). It's too much of a risk.

In best case scenario the scum is dead. In worst case town non-building died. Middle option is town building being destroyed and that forces Engi to use the wrench (If engi role exists). All in all, trade most likely not in town favor.

1 minute ago, Alstar said:

In best case scenario the scum is dead. In worst case town non-building died. Middle option is town building being destroyed and that forces Engi to use the wrench (If engi role exists). All in all, trade most likely not in town favor.

Not only does this sound like an on-the-fence quip, it's incorrect. Why would a town building dying be the middle option? This is more along the lines of what I've been hunting for. Mojoman, FRAYDO, and Alstar stand out to me, but this statement from Alstar rings the most alarm bells.

##vote Alstar

Because i belive there is an engi role for the town side. Notice the "if" part. However even with it town loses potential resurrection of nuke silo. Pros of this situation: We have confirmed soviet building. Con: one of protection roles is lost forever. If that doesnt justify the "middle" part, then i dont know what does.

Either way, as i mentioned shooting now would most likely end in scum favor.

And if it's a defense building you lose the element of surprise. At least with a lynch you evade the exact role confirmation.

2 minutes ago, Alstar said:

Then heavy tank would have a lot of job to do and would be forced to stay defending one person all the time. But you're right, i didnt think this through properly.

Does a heavy tank protect against engineers? There's no need for scum to worry about a role blocked silo until the final stretch.

3 hours ago, Retaliation said:

##Vote Killing You

[Vote Counted] Retaliation voted Killing You to be lynched!

2 hours ago, Retaliation said:

##Unvote

[Vote Cancel] Retaliation cancelled his/her vote on Killing You!

1 hour ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

##vote Mojoman

[Vote Counted] Category 5 Hurricane voted Mojoman to be lynched!

49 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

##vote Mojoman

[Vote Counted] OrangeP47 voted Mojoman to be lynched!

17 minutes ago, Jeod said:

##vote Alstar

[Vote Counted] Jeod voted Alstar to be lynched!

Time Left:
0 day(s) , 0  hours, 30 min, 30 sec

CVC:
Alstar voted nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted Mojoman
Chaos_Knight voted nobody
ChopBam voted Voe
FRAYDO voted nobody
Jeod voted Alstar
Killing You voted nobody
Mojoman voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted Mojoman
Retaliation voted nobody
TheIrishman voted nobody
Voe voted nobody

4/12 votes casted so far
Mojoman has the most votes - 2

Hmm. I didn't realize the scum engineer had a roleblock thing versus buildings. I think the combination that we know Silos are in the game and that they can be roleblocked, means scum must have an engineer. This makes my theory on the "interior" section of the mission even more likely, in my eyes, because that is exactly what the engineers did during that section of the mission.

Time Left:
0 day(s) , 0  hours, 11 min, 13 sec

CVC:
Alstar voted nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted Mojoman
Chaos_Knight voted nobody
ChopBam voted Alstar
FRAYDO voted nobody
Jeod voted Alstar
Killing You voted nobody
Mojoman voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted Mojoman
Retaliation voted nobody
TheIrishman voted nobody
Voe voted nobody

4/12 votes casted so far
2 voted players are at a tie (2  each)

Just now, Retaliation said:

You think alstar was thinking no one else noticed that little tidbit and encouraging us to fall into a little trap cat5?

I don't know how that could be a trap. I also don't know why you are asking me.

Well. Maybe if Tanya is a role that plants trap explosives that blow up on a potential player who moves to protect the target, like a reverse body guard.