[Game Over] Star Wars Mafia: Jedi vs Sith

VERTi60

Well a yellow lightsaber can be formed from having the Dark Side stripped from a Red lightsaber. And Orange lightsaber is speculated to be possible from a Gray Jedi attempting to strip the Dark Side out of the saber but failing halfway. Orange is also generally used by the most peaceful of the Jedi, only to be brought out in combat when absolutely necessary.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Well a yellow lightsaber can be formed from having the Dark Side stripped from a Red lightsaber. And Orange lightsaber is speculated to be possible from a Gray Jedi attempting to strip the Dark Side out of the saber but failing halfway. Orange is also generally used by the most peaceful of the Jedi, only to be brought out in combat when absolutely necessary.

Orange would have been really fitting for me then. I did heavily consider it.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Is there a special lore behind Orange? I assumed it was like red.  I may be a nerd, but I'm a Star Trek nerd not a Star Wars nerd.

In a sense. This is how lightsaber colors work, at least to the best of my knowledge:

-Blue denotes a Jedi Guardian, someone who follows a more physical branch of Jedi learning. 

-Green denotes a Jedi Consular, who is more focused on the Force itself. These are the wisest Jedi around.

-Orange and Yellow belong to Jedi Sentinels. These guys exist solely to root out and destroy dark side users. Basically, they do not fuck around.

-Purple indicates one who walks the line between light and dark without following the path of the Gray.

-Red is dark side. Every sith has a red saber because they synthesize their crystals rather than dig them up.

Just now, Killing_You said:

In a sense. This is how lightsaber colors work, at least to the best of my knowledge:

-Blue denotes a Jedi Guardian, someone who follows a more physical branch of Jedi learning. 

-Green denotes a Jedi Consular, who is more focused on the Force itself. These are the wisest Jedi around.

-Orange and Yellow belong to Jedi Sentinels. These guys exist solely to root out and destroy dark side users. Basically, they do not fuck around.

-Purple indicates one who walks the line between light and dark without following the path of the Gray.

-Red is dark side. Every sith has a red saber because they synthesize their crystals rather than dig them up.

I will say, I am a big enough nerd I did know about the synthetic crystals bit.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Speaking of lore, we really need to discuss your avatar at some point KY.

Oh yeah? Ask away.

And before you ask, no, I do not have the Darksaber. That would've been BADASS, but it wasn't an option and likely would've caused more problems for the setup.

5 hours ago, Retaliation said:

If the Defender successfully defends against the attacker (his Defence is greater than Attack), and he has an attack value greater than the attacker's defense, he can counterattack back.

To be fair, it says they have to defend against my attack, not that I completely miss on my own. :p

Just now, Killing_You said:

Oh wow Shade got destroyed.

I'm not going to lie, I scraped through this on luck alone.  I'm not superstitious, but I do genuinely at times seem to be very lucky.  You can ask Shade, as well, about the forum we met at, where I based entire characters around pure luck.

I'm not a combat build though, Shade probably should have won.

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

Oh yeah? Ask away.

And before you ask, no, I do not have the Darksaber. That would've been BADASS, but it wasn't an option and likely would've caused more problems for the setup.

I had like 10 character suggestions, and I did put that on a few of them, but I didn't mention it was a Darksaber, just said Black Lightsaber because I didn't want to complicate the game for Vert.