[GAME OVER] CYOR III

Jeod

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Well if he's roleblocked, even his passives shouldn't work when he dies so there shouldn't be anything to worry about unless the pies are themselves a delayed kill.

It would be Verti60-caliber shit if I denied a party their win because they got roleblocked just before their death despite all their hard work in a game.

Just now, Jeod said:

It' would be Verti60-caliber shit if I denied a party their win because they got roleblocked just before their death despite all their hard work in a game.

Alright, give him the win if he got it, but don't have him kill the people who voted against him if he's a Jester :p because he really should be roleblocked.

Just now, Sunflower said:

I'm unsure about both Retal and Chop, but I actually feel like KY has been acting kind of weird. Like pretty much trying to force our hands with the votes and he never even really told us anything about what he did.

##vote KY

Current Vote Count

Category 5 Hurricane voted no one

ChopBam voted [BLOCKED]

Killing You voted Retaliation

Nodlied voted no one

OrangeP47 voted ChopBam

Retaliation voted [BLOCKED]

Shade939 voted [BLOCKED]

Sunflower voted Killing_You

TheIrishMan voted ChopBam

ChopBam has majority. Hammer time.

Just now, Sunflower said:

I'm unsure about both Retal and Chop, but I actually feel like KY has been acting kind of weird. Like pretty much trying to force our hands with the votes and he never even really told us anything about what he did.

##vote KY

How are you unsure about Chop?

ChopBam is revealed to be the Awkward Yeti!

Awkward Yeti has no idea how he got into this mess. Even as you approach him with the noose, he just stands there awkwardly. Maybe too awkwardly. Well, since he doesn't appear to be harmful at all, maybe it's not worth trying to hang him. You decide to just mark him off as Town and get on with your lives.

Night 2 has begun! Day 3 begins in 24 hours, please get your actions in by 23 hours!

Might be too commited to RPing their ChopBam, it also seemed like you were basically bluffing everyone to try and lynch you, and you even had an ability to draw unnecessary attention to yourself to help you get lynched...

8 minutes ago, Jeod said:

It would be Verti60-caliber shit if I denied a party their win because they got roleblocked just before their death despite all their hard work in a game.

I don't recall this happening in my game :v

43 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Why wouldn't I be unsure? All he's doing is tossing around pies. It's a CYOR, so isn't it normal for people to joke around? They might just be harmless.

giphy.gif

Interesting. Well, we didn't hit scum, but we didn't kill town either, so alright.

Still suspicious of Retaliation, though I'll wait for tomorrow to continue with that, assuming no other evidence come up.

5 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

Well I know that KY usually is gone for hammer. I think he normally goes to work 2 or 3 hours before hammer. 12 hours is a bit early, but it also prevents Retaliation from pulling any shenanigans like Shade did.

Generally I leave about 4-5 hours prior to hammer. I'm working less now, so I can be around for hammer more often, but on Mondays and Tuesdays for the time being I'm going to be absent at hammer.

39 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

For the person who has my B__ku_ D_i_v_ item, I may have made a mistake about how that item works. I asked Jeod some questions about it but I haven't received an answer yet, so I want you to hold on to the item and do not use it. 

Answered, sorry for the delay.

I'm still missing two night action PMs. Remember to get them to me within 4.5 hours of this post!

22 hours ago, ChopBam said:

Nodlied has declared his intentions, but I never accepted. Boyardee isn't a good chef.

Oh, I'll never forgetti that insult, and one day, you will regretti that crossed paths with Chef Boyardee! Good to see that, in the end, you're town though. But please do actually try and help out you wanker! :v

DAY THREE

Another day another dollar. TheIrishMan was killed last night! He was John Sublime, a Neutral alignment. TheIrishMan was found with a Backup Drive, which was buried with him. Also, FRAYDO's corpse is missing!

Current Vote Count

Category 5 Hurricane voted no one

ChopBam voted [BLOCKED]

Killing You voted no one

Nodlied voted no one

OrangeP47 voted no one

Retaliation voted no one

Shade939 voted [BLOCKED]

Sunflower voted no one

48 hours to hammer.

Shade, any particular reason you can't vote?

I don't think Irish was targeted by town. He was being very useful after claiming Neutral and showed no outward signs of scuminess, at least not to me. He was probably seen as a threat.

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

Shade, any particular reason you can't vote?

I don't think Irish was targeted by town. He was being very useful after claiming Neutral and showed no outward signs of scuminess, at least not to me. He was probably seen as a threat.

Yep, I know exactly what it is and what caused it.

I know I didn't target him, and I don't think Scum have a good reason to target him, so about the only ones that leaves left are Town.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Yep, I know exactly what it is and what caused it.

I know I didn't target him, and I don't think Scum have a good reason to target him, so about the only ones that leaves left are Town.

Thing is, if Town killed Irish, then that makes two nights in a row without a mafia kill.

Just now, Killing_You said:

Thing is, if Town killed Irish, then that makes two nights in a row without a mafia kill.

So it would, which means you need to start looking into alternative theories as to why mafia didn't' kill anyone again. Plus figure out if anyone blocked Retaliation again of course.