iLikeToSnipe voted Shade
Shade939 voted No Lynch
Nodlied voted Killing You
Category 5 Hurricane voted No Lynch
ChopBam voted No Lynch
FRAYDO voted No Lynch
Verti60 voted nobody

Votes Cast: 9
Verti60 must vote tomorrow or face divine punishment!
Shade and No Lynch are tied in votes!
Coin Flip: Tails = Shade, Heads = No Lynch
Resolving
It was Heads! No Lynch Win!

There will be No Lynch today!

Night One

Theros-Art-Nyx-Goddess-of-the-night-sky-

I don't think I'm going to rhyme much this time, sorry :b

The night starts now!

Try to send in your night actions at least an hour before Hammer - 6 PM EST or 10PM UTC

Although Hammer might be pushed back an hour depending on how busy I am at work tomorrow.

Maximum of 2 night posts per player.

Welp. Shade and Vertigo are my current suspects for scumteam and I'll tell you why.

This was the last thing Shade said before he vanished for 3 hours. Could he have been busy? Perhaps, but due to the circumstances today and his activity, I'm more inclined to believe he was told to shut up in the scumdoc.

4 hours ago, Shade939 said:

Voting up a town player has never been very towny...

Soon after, Vertigo pops in to say this.

2 hours ago, VERTi60 said:

Are we abandoning the plan or what? In that case

##unvote 

His following posts appear to be a subtle effort to take the conversation away from "the Shade plan", which failed. He then failed to vote Shade even though he was present for hammer.

I'd like a protection role on me tonight.

Just now, Jeod said:

I'd like a protection role on me tonight.

The great Ryuk#2 doesn't claim to have a night kill immunity as well? 

*almost* hard to believe...

Or better yet, you want to lure night actions your way just like you did during the day.

Just now, Jeod said:

Soon after, Vertigo pops in to say this.

2 hours ago, VERTi60 said:

Are we abandoning the plan or what? In that case

##unvote 

His following posts appear to be a subtle effort to take the conversation away from "the Shade plan", which failed. He then failed to vote Shade even though he was present for hammer.

I retracted from voting Shade since you and Orange turned a good plan to clear multiple people into a plain vote train on Shade. I see that equally scummy, if not more even as Shade's "slips" (note that Orange was defending him earlier and I was the one pointing it out).

Hey @Shade939, keep in mind that if you're truly not scum and you do have a bus ability, you'll end up switching NK targets as well. Consider who asked you to bus me and who else you're using the bus on. Use wisely.

Apartment moving day is tomorrow and I'm packing up my desktop tonight--will have a laptop instead. So I'll be less active than I was on Day 1 until Sunday.

Day Two

Heliod.jpg?version=5234a94975230db70f7e1

Rise and shine everyone! Wow, it was a surprisingly quiet night, no one died!

Day two starts now!

PM me if you have any questions

Time Left: 1 Day, 23 Hours, and 34 minutes.
CVC:
Killing You voted Nobody
OrangeP47 voted Nobody
Jeod voted Nobody
iLikeToSnipe voted Nobody
Shade939 voted Nobody
Nodlied voted Nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted Nobody
ChopBam voted Nobody
FRAYDO voted Nobody
Verti60 voted Nobody

Votes Cast: 0
Verti60 must vote today or face divine punishment!

I've had some stuff come up unexpectedly and won't be back for about 3 hours. In the meantime, here's what I've been thinking.

Jeod has claimed that he's lynchproof and Orange has claimed that he can manipulate a double lynch. What I'd like to do is for us to settle on a primary suspect for a lynch today. We'll setup the votes so that, as Jeod had talked about earlier, we have a 3:2 vote ratio. Most of our votes will go on this suspect and the rest will go on Jeod. If Orange is lying then we know who our target is for D3. This will also test Jeod's lynchproof claim if we our suspect happens to be non-mafia. The end result is that we have a relatively risk-free lynch that will test the claims of up to three people.

Anyways, I'll be leaving in a few minutes, let me know what you all think.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

We should let discussion take its course first, before locking in a plan.

If you really do have this ability I don't see a reason not to use it today. If we use it right we'll do one or more of the following items:

• Clear somebody as being not-mafia and prove part of Jeod's role claim
  • Prove your role claim
  • Get a mafia member and give you some extra charges to repeat this process

Now, we should absolutely not rush through to pick a primary lynch target without discussion. I do have a bunch of questions I want to ask people as well as some more detailed thoughts to post but I still haven't had time to put it all together.

I should be back in about 2-3 hours but I'll be able to skim posts on mobile.

I lied about my lynchproof claim.

I have a night action called Rune of Sight that is effectively a watcher action.

Two players visited me. One of them was Shade. I can only assume the other has a doctor action.

##vote Shade939

Just now, Jeod said:

I lied about my lynchproof claim.

I have a night action called Rune of Sight that is effectively a watcher action.

Two players visited me. One of them was Shade. I can only assume the other has a doctor action.

##vote Shade939

Sure, let's assume I didn't bus you to someone with night BP instead...

Just now, Killing_You said:

Probably worth mentioning that I blocked iLTS last night. I wanted to see if he said anything about it with his opening posts, but the fact that he didn't has my suspicions.

A role blocker again? :v

6 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Well, Shade DID say he was thinking about bus drivering you... I wouldn't jump to that conclusion right away.  I mean, don't get me wrong, Shade's still on the shit list, but let's hear from everybody first.

Why do you think I haven't used my daykill yet?