[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

That's a good point. I think we're on the right track and should win this.

##vote ChopBam

The reverse is also true, although in ChopBam's case I think he was more focused on getting a provable tracking result out there. It's true though, Sunflower did visit KY. To watch him. ChopBam, I think, has proven that he's a scum tracker. It still doesn't explain his discrepancy for N2 though...unless he chose to use his own nightkill and the death note instead of tracking.

8 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I don't believe you :v

Though even if it's true, I'd wait for GM confirmation if I was unfortunate enough to have contract myself :p

It's not a day action, so no GM confirmation. There's a clause that you can't talk about Death Note until Shinigami does and since it was revealed. Users can check with GM if this is true or not since you were the first who broke that clause and now that you mention it I'm not sure it does count like that.

Anyway the previous user passed the Notebook to you since they thought you might wanna be immune to the contract and if you are not mod killed they were right.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Makes as much sense as trying to follow someone following you..

So does Liquidation not proving your alignment and being super upset about being lynched when you're lynchproof even for one day.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

It's not a day action, so no GM confirmation. There's a clause that you can't talk about Death Note until Shinigami does and since it was revealed. Users can check with GM if this is true or not since you were the first who broke that clause and now that you mention it I'm not sure it does count like that.

Anyway the previous user passed the Notebook to you since they thought you might wanna be immune to the contract and if you are not mod killed they were right.

In my PM, it states they can talk about the note in GENERAL TERMS, but CANNOT admit to having possessed/use it.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

In my PM, it states they can talk about the note in GENERAL TERMS, but CANNOT admit to having possessed/use it.

The contract in my PM state that they cannot talk about the notebook's existence as well.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

They can talk about it's existence if it's existence is known, but that's ALL they can talk about.

There's also a detailed explanation for it in the Death Note, and there are also extra Shinigami rules.

The contract in the PM is there so you don't go talking about it before you open it (I suggested that to Irish so that people won't die the moment they get the notebook lol).

Just now, VERTi60 said:

There's also a detailed explanation for it in the Death Note, and there are also extra Shinigami rules.

The contract in the PM is there so you don't go talking about it before you open it (I suggested that to Irish so that people won't die the moment they get the notebook lol).

I'm skeptical there's a full release clause that's not upfront.  I mean, contract law is one of my biggest interests, this is kinda my thing :p :v

Anyway since the users are afraid to talk about the Notebook, I can still do. ("Does not work on the Shinigami." part)

So let's make this interesting.

@Jeoddo you want to get spoiled who killed you or do you think you can figure it out before you are killed again hehehehe.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I'm skeptical there's a full release clause that's not upfront.  I mean, contract law is one of my biggest interests, this is kinda my thing :p :v

It's Rule 9. And extra in Shinigmi rules too. You'll see when you open the Notebook.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Anyway since the users are afraid to talk about the Notebook, I can still do. ("Does not work on the Shinigami." part)

So let's make this interesting.

@Jeoddo you want to get spoiled who killed you or do you think you can figure it out before you are killed again hehehehe.

Humor me. It'll be fun to see if your claim matches the logic of the game so far.

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

It's Rule 9. And extra in Shinigmi rules too. You'll see when you open the Notebook.

Presumably the note is a doc, and if they don't have it anymore, they don't have access to the rules anymore to check.  Bad form :p

As you can see Chopbam would freak out he would have to see Death Note again. He already said how he feels about it today, hehehehe. He would of not used it if I gave it to him.

I gave the Notebook to someone I know they would use it.

2 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

As you can see Chopbam would freak out he would have to see Death Note again. He already said how he feels about it today, hehehehe. He would of not used it if I gave it to him.

I gave the Notebook to someone I know they would use it.

Shade would have been my second guess. So it's ChopBam and Shade for the scumteam then.

Just now, Jeod said:

Shade would have been my second guess. So it's ChopBam and Shade for the scumteam then.

You guessed correctly, but Shade was 2nd owner, long ago after you died. That's why I didn't want to lynch him yesterday so that we could "chat". However, he was not the 1st owner.

Are you still clueless?

Just now, VERTi60 said:

You guessed correctly, but Shade was 2nd owner, long ago after you died. That's why I didn't want to lynch him yesterday so that we could "chat". However, he was not the 1st owner.

Are you still clueless?

No, I just have other priorities for the moment.