[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

I mean... the fact that Nodlied got blocked when no kill happened and his weird ability is suspicious for sure, but you have to admit that hider sounds exactly like the ability King Boo would have, so I'm not totally sure. Mummifying... definitely doesn't sound like something King Boo would do... but I guess it could be flavor for the spooky halloween game. It's probably still worth lynching him to find out tho.

But it seems to me there's a lot of other things going on here. I've mentioned most of it before but I guess I can do it again just for kicks...

We have two players that still haven't made any claims at all about what they do. Cat 5 says he hasn't done anything on either night (really?), and Verti keeps saying things about people not visiting him. I'm kind of curious how he knows that. Between the two of them, Verti seems more interested in finding out the scum than Cat 5, but then Cat 5 has been busy and Verti has focused pretty much all on analyzing other players and not revealing anything about himself. All we know about them is Cat 5 plays with dead people and Verti doesn't die when strung up on a noose... neither of which sound very friendly. :p

There's also Chop who admitted to visiting Jeod last night when Jeod was killed. He gets props for that, but he said a weird thing too. He considered lying about it. I can see why he might've wanted to lie if he had a solid reason but it's still a little sketchy this early in the game. Maybe a slip? I'm not sure.

There's one other thing I know from my nightly visits that nobody visited Cat 5 or Orange on the nights I watched them. It doesn't necessarily mean they're hostile or scum but it's something to think about.

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

I mean... the fact that Nodlied got blocked when no kill happened and his weird ability is suspicious for sure, but you have to admit that hider sounds exactly like the ability King Boo would have, so I'm not totally sure. Mummifying... definitely doesn't sound like something King Boo would do... but I guess it could be flavor for the spooky halloween game. It's probably still worth lynching him to find out tho.

But it seems to me there's a lot of other things going on here. I've mentioned most of it before but I guess I can do it again just for kicks...

We have two players that still haven't made any claims at all about what they do. Cat 5 says he hasn't done anything on either night (really?), and Verti keeps saying things about people not visiting him. I'm kind of curious how he knows that. Between the two of them, Verti seems more interested in finding out the scum than Cat 5, but then Cat 5 has been busy and Verti has focused pretty much all on analyzing other players and not revealing anything about himself. All we know about them is Cat 5 plays with dead people and Verti doesn't die when strung up on a noose... neither of which sound very friendly. :p

There's also Chop who admitted to visiting Jeod last night when Jeod was killed. He gets props for that, but he said a weird thing too. He considered lying about it. I can see why he might've wanted to lie if he had a solid reason but it's still a little sketchy this early in the game. Maybe a slip? I'm not sure.

There's one other thing I know from my nightly visits that nobody visited Cat 5 or Orange on the nights I watched them. It doesn't necessarily mean they're hostile or scum but it's something to think about.

Oh yeah, if Chop visited Jeod and Jeod had my curse, well, good luck Chop.  From the sounds of your claimed ability, though, you'll probably be fine.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Didn't we just talk about how it's not 100% you're town, as there has been lynchproof scum before, in YOUR OWN game :p

Yea so? In that APB game every town had a gun :p and at least 2 engineers /building killers and also town unlynchable roles iirc

23 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

I'm trying to be as open as possible. I admitted to everyone here that I considered lying about it in order to make something useful out of the uselessness of my tracking a person who turned up dead. Do also remember that Jeod yesterday asked me to track him. Beyond this, it's yet another WIFOM thing. I'm either using this tracking thing to cover up a kill or I really did do as Jeod asked and now I'm suspicious just because I admitted to visiting him. Do we hear anybody else admitting to visiting Jeod? No, so why would I do that if my action was a bad thing...? I have nothing to hide here.

21 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Oh yeah, if Chop visited Jeod and Jeod had my curse, well, good luck Chop.  From the sounds of your claimed ability, though, you'll probably be fine.

Oh I'll be fine.

20 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

@Sunflower Nodlied might be lying about his flavor though. On the other hand, we have confirmed Orange through Jeod.

Even if we haven't confirmed his alignment per se, it lines up N1 that Orange didn't try to kill anybody. I personally know he visited Nodlied. Nodlied didn't die, and nobody else claimed to block Nodlied.

15 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

One other thought, alignment might not be revealed on death due to a ressurection role being out there.

This could be very true. So, all sorts of protection, including BP, blocking, doctor, what sort of nasty shit does the scum team have to counterbalance this? 3 scum members maybe? A lynchproof Verti?

27 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Nodlied's claim would only make sense if we would have undead in the game, which means a cult or curse creating them. Still if he's the only counter to them it would probably won't be enough and would not make sense for a neutral claim. But I agree that for a hider part King Boo would make sense.

We have two players that still haven't made any claims at all about what they do. Cat 5 says he hasn't done anything on either night (really?), and Verti keeps saying things about people not visiting him. I'm kind of curious how he knows that.

So far nobody reported visiting me, and I didn't get any PM results saying so. So if someone indeed visited me and kept it for themselves it must be probably scum or someone trying to hide something.

Chop is another player here besides Orange who wants to shoot me, and his tracker role wasn't really confirmed yet, so he's also one of my suspects besides Orange and iLTS. Good reminder about the lying part though.

Orange already claimed a lot of wifom things warning people to visit him, but it's curious that cat5 didn't have a visit yet. He's like #1 target for scum when he's town...