[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

2 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

Chop is another player here besides Orange who wants to shoot me

I'm certainly open to it. There are multiple angles that could still paint you as scum, and a daykill is certainly very potentially useful if somebody we want dead has lynchproof...

Just now, VERTi60 said:

But you can confirm with people who visited you.

I take their world for it, but I'm saying the GM did not send me any message saying as such.  Given how we've been complaining about GM confirmations the past few games, I suspect they're not really a thing.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

I'm certainly open to it. There are multiple angles that could still paint you as scum, and a daykill is certainly very potentially useful if somebody we want dead has lynchproof...

Multiple? You don't even bother to post one other than that I must be scum because there was lynchproof scum before in a totally different game :p 

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I take their world for it, but I'm saying the GM did not send me any message saying as such.  Given how we've been complaining about GM confirmations the past few games, I suspect they're not really a thing.

I can't tell if they're a thing or not so I can't take your "world" for it, unless they can confirm.

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

Multiple? You don't even bother to post one other than that I must be scum because there was lynchproof scum before in a totally different game :p 

Then you should read again.

I can't tell if they're a thing or not so I can't take your "world" for it, unless they can confirm.

I'm saying people could visit you and you not know about it.  Not saying it happened 100%, but it would be dangerous to assume.  You know what they say about people who assume :p

Unless you have some kind of ability that "catches" people who visit you :p

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

just mentioned how the game balance really seems to favor town here, and how unlynchable scum could be one of the powerful scum counters.

Alright, except half of the "town" claims here seems to be lies. Even Orange is claiming a non town role.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'm saying people could visit you and you not know about it.  Not saying it happened 100%, but it would be dangerous to assume.  You know what they say about people who assume :p

Unless you have some kind of ability that "catches" people who visit you :p

I think if there are people who visited me and never reported it, they either have something to hide or are scum :p

Alright, except half of the "town" claims here seems to be lies. Even Orange is claiming a non town role.

Half? I feel like going back to one of Jeod's charts and picking up where he left off, but I can't be arsed.

I'm saying you should pray that Nodlied won't flip neutral :p

If Nodlied flips neutral, than you lot lynch me and find out I'm also neutral, I'll just be happy in my solace that you put the ass back in assumption :p

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

If Nodlied flips neutral, than you lot lynch me and find out I'm also neutral, I'll just be happy in my solace that you put the ass back in assumption :p

Still better to lynch a neutral than shoot a town :p

2 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

Still better to lynch a neutral than shoot a town :p

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

The guys who claim neutral get the ax first, from most suspicious to least, pending no better leads. We can use our night actions to further our investigation in the meantime.

I agree.

1 hour ago, ChopBam said:

I'm trying to be as open as possible. I admitted to everyone here that I considered lying about it in order to make something useful out of the uselessness of my tracking a person who turned up dead. Do also remember that Jeod yesterday asked me to track him. Beyond this, it's yet another WIFOM thing. I'm either using this tracking thing to cover up a kill or I really did do as Jeod asked and now I'm suspicious just because I admitted to visiting him. Do we hear anybody else admitting to visiting Jeod? No, so why would I do that if my action was a bad thing...? I have nothing to hide here.

But why even consider lying about it? It wouldn't be useful if you were wrong. :p

1 hour ago, VERTi60 said:

Nodlied's claim would only make sense if we would have undead in the game, which means a cult or curse creating them. Still if he's the only counter to them it would probably won't be enough and would not make sense for a neutral claim. But I agree that for a hider part King Boo would make sense.

Orange already claimed a lot of wifom things warning people to visit him, but it's curious that cat5 didn't have a visit yet. He's like #1 target for scum when he's town...

Welllll Orange says he's a vampire and as a vampire fangirl, I'm here to say that vampires are undead creatures. I don't know what Irish considers them and don't care. :p

And yeah I thought it was strange too.

1 hour ago, Sunflower said:

I mean... the fact that Nodlied got blocked when no kill happened and his weird ability is suspicious for sure, but you have to admit that hider sounds exactly like the ability King Boo would have, so I'm not totally sure. Mummifying... definitely doesn't sound like something King Boo would do... but I guess it could be flavor for the spooky halloween game. It's probably still worth lynching him to find out tho.

But it seems to me there's a lot of other things going on here. I've mentioned most of it before but I guess I can do it again just for kicks...

We have two players that still haven't made any claims at all about what they do. Cat 5 says he hasn't done anything on either night (really?), and Verti keeps saying things about people not visiting him. I'm kind of curious how he knows that. Between the two of them, Verti seems more interested in finding out the scum than Cat 5, but then Cat 5 has been busy and Verti has focused pretty much all on analyzing other players and not revealing anything about himself. All we know about them is Cat 5 plays with dead people and Verti doesn't die when strung up on a noose... neither of which sound very friendly. :p

There's also Chop who admitted to visiting Jeod last night when Jeod was killed. He gets props for that, but he said a weird thing too. He considered lying about it. I can see why he might've wanted to lie if he had a solid reason but it's still a little sketchy this early in the game. Maybe a slip? I'm not sure.

There's one other thing I know from my nightly visits that nobody visited Cat 5 or Orange on the nights I watched them. It doesn't necessarily mean they're hostile or scum but it's something to think about.

It’s also a matter of priorities, while those players are suspicious, it also makes sense that they can possibly clear themselves based on their night actions.

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

Welllll Orange says he's a vampire and as a vampire fangirl, I'm here to say that vampires are undead creatures. I don't know what Irish considers them and don't care. :p

And yeah I thought it was strange too.

Orange denies to be undead. But I can see his desire to kill nodlied if he's indeed the one.