[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

On 10/15/2018 at 3:08 PM, TheIrishman said:

There is no early Hammer initially. There may be one when the player pool has thinned down enough with everyone asking for it. 

Here ya go. No early hammer.

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

The thing that was mentioned in the day post. Jeod being dead for now

TBH the most reasonable explanation is that we'll find out at the end of the game, and that's what it's refering to, not that he'll revive.

But you kind of burred the lede. So you're saying I caused Jeod's death?

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

@Killing_You what do you think about shooting Nodlied to see how he flips? On the off chance that he's neutral we'll be about to have another chance to lynch a hostile before they can cause damage tonight.

This might have been a decent idea a day ago, but now we only have < 5 hours till hammer and some folks are basically gone till that point and won't have the chance to revote, much less discuss a viable new lynch.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

@Nodlied

If you could give it a percentage, how sure are you that OrangeP47 is scum?

I'd say 5% at most. A curser/necromancer/WhateverYouWantToCallIt is far more likely to be TP than scum. The way Jeod's death was announced makes me believe that Jeod will be back, and for me, most of the lines of information lead to Orange.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

TBH the most reasonable explanation is that we'll find out at the end of the game, and that's what it's refering to, not that he'll revive.

But you kind of burred the lede. So you're saying I caused Jeod's death?

Ding-Ding. Yes, that's what I believe, yes.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Also:  Calling me hostile TP = way for Nodlied to keep attention on me even after he flips scum. :p

No, I'm calling you hostile TP because that's what you are. 

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

@Killing_You what do you think about shooting Nodlied to see how he flips? On the off chance that he's neutral we'll be about to have another chance to lynch a hostile before they can cause damage tonight.

Strongly considering it. My only concern is that it might be necessary to take out a hostile without repercussions, though if I was looking at the claims and my reads I don't suspect any of the BPs.

Just now, Nodlied said:

I'd say 5% at most. A curser/necromancer/WhateverYouWantToCallIt is far more likely to be TP than scum. The way Jeod's death was announced makes me believe that Jeod will be back, and for me, most of the lines of information lead to Orange.

Ding-Ding. Yes, that's what I believe, yes.

I had nothing to do at all with Jeod's death. I'd fully explain the curse now if not for the fact that scum are currently playing WIFOM with it and I don't want to give up the secret.  Though if you made the night kill, it would be a moot point if you die.

6 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Also:  Calling me hostile TP = way for Nodlied to keep attention on me even after he flips scum. :p

WIFOM at this point.

Just now, Killing_You said:

Strongly considering it. My only concern is that it might be necessary to take out a hostile without repercussions, though if I was looking at the claims and my reads I don't suspect any of the BPs.

There's a ton of claimed BP, Blocking/Jailer roles in the game together with a doctor. Once I'm gone, it is perhaps wise to take a good look at the duplicate claims that seem to have been whiffed away as some sort of normal thing.

4 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

!vote no

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

If Nodlied truly flips as neutral, that'll cast a lot of suspicion on Orange.

It would, but what it would actually mean is that this setup has two neutrals, and might be balanced even stranger than we imagined. Regardless, assuming I don't die by today's lynch (or someone being trigger happy :p ) I can prove my role by handing out the gift tonight, and I'll reveal what the curse actually does.

Just now, Shade939 said:

If Nodlied was neutral, I don't think he would have bothered trying to get my lynched yesterday...

Or you should, perhaps, look past yourself and notice that I've been dead on about your rather unconstructive behaviour. The only reason I've reconsidered is the fact that you appear to have some sort of one-time lynchproof, which you demonstrated (even if it was not confirmed) and which I do not consider to be a scum ability at all.

Just now, Shade939 said:

There was a specific objective behind Nodlied wanting to target my character, which I don't think supports his claim of only needing to survive in order to win the game.

What. How is me going after you for good reasons a specific objective? õ_o

Just now, Shade939 said:

What reason do you have to go after a player in the first place?

Weird ass behaviour during specific circumstances. Yours being not voting on iLTS when appearing as a dedicated counter, plus your unconstructive behaviour in general. That's why I considered you to be highly suspicious and thus grounds for further investigation.

14 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

I will outright say that's it's bad game balance to have an anti-town role that can only be eliminated through a day or night kill.

Weird ass behaviour during specific circumstances. Yours being not voting on iLTS when appearing as a dedicated counter, plus your unconstructive behaviour in general. That's why I considered you to be highly suspicious and thus grounds for further investigation.

Except that's not what happened was it?