w3dhub launcher for Apex

shaitan

Lets keep this civil - the people who need to know already know what was done and subsequently undone, lets leave it at that and try to move forward in a more constructive way.

This topic has gone off on several different tangents now (IA being a more complete Renegade client than we thought, server 'competition' & listing platforms, etc). I think it's high time to wrap this up and open more focused topics on those specific issues and leave behind the heated comments and whatnot which have accumulated here. I shan't actually lock this topic immediately incase anyone has any closing remarks or thinks I'm trying to shutdown the discussion but I hope people can follow these suggestions and open new topics for the relevant subjects.

My two cents... everyone likes a new flavor of ice cream. Some get upset that their flavor is not as popular. 

But one fact I’ve seen from working in retail is this... the customer will always look for novelty. (It’s why stores shuffle product locations and companies change the food label’s graphics)

some are committed vanilla  fans, some prefer chocolate, and some want an every flavor scoop. Once a mod updates it’s flavor/label it will seem new/novel and players will try it out again. 

Last gem of insight, people are like sheep we like to stick together and move as a herd. (Even loners still like to feel included).

Sidenote: getting some ice cream 

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 7:57 PM, OWA said:

Random sidenote. I had no idea that mixchecker.exe was a thing. I just created a legit Renegade client by installing Scripts 4.6 onto the Renegade multiplayer demo and running mixchecker; then I went and had a couple of games in the RenCorner server. Crazy.

Yeah its a pretty cool tool, I was surprised back in the day when it popped during a tt patch and started updating files.

2 hours ago, Volcom said:

@danpaul88Please DM so we can resolve this. I am the server owner of Rencorner.com and we need to come to a resolution. After reading this you seem to be the only one being reasonable

You're more than free to PM danpaul88 first. https://w3dhub.com/forum/messenger/compose/?to=1542

I hope we come to a resolution that is agreeable to all. In the meantime, I am placing a lock on this thread as to not invite another mess that the previous pages have seen.